Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1dfoTV_z4
ibtimes.com/how-us-subsidizes-cheap-drugs-europe-2112662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP

WAIT A MINUTE

Someone explain to me what a regulatory freeze means

explain?

No new regulations may be proposed or worked on.

Democrats have been completely disarmed.

Does that mean any New regulations currently being put into place are halted?

stop what youre doing until we fix something

bascially stop continuing under Obama's policies until we change them

I dont get why you can't just have universal health care given that you're the richest empire in history. You could add a subscription service for waiting time que jumps or shut if you really love paying money to the hospital Jew

>why you can't just have universal health care
Because that would be fucking stupid.

This is to stop Obama's assets in the DC machinery from enacting sudden arbitrary regulations, particularly in energy and the environment. Trump is a few steps ahead of them.

The White House website has already been scrubbed of all references to global warming and climate change.

>why can't you pay for the health problems of all of the fat asses and niggers who create their own health crises on the regular
hmm, idk, you got me a-thinkin'

Would you be capable of paying for any cancer treatment?

It means we're going to destroy our national parks because MUH OIL, MUH FRACKING, MUH FACTORY JOBS

It's the dawn of a glorious new America.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1dfoTV_z4

We can build this thing together, Sup Forums...

Kill yourself, shitlib.

Parks are off-limits to development, retard.

hmm

I let 5 niggers fuck my asshole nightly, and now I need major surgery to repair the damage. Will you pay for me?

based

I'm not a weak faggot so I won't get cancer

It means we can finally do things like build nuclear power plants, reopen coal mines, drill for oil, ect, and shitlibs can't whine and cry in congress to slow it down because nuclear is evil

You know how federal agencies can introduce new regulations all on their own without Congress even voting on it, like when the FDA decided to ban trans-fats?

They can't do that anymore.

So much shit's gonna go down in the first 100 days and I can't wait

My wife had breast cancer.
We paid it off via payments.

>he wants me to pay for his fat problems and his gluttonous, disgusting habits

no thanks bong

Black and brown people make this not affordable.

It means you can only pass regulations if it's under 32f (0c) outside of congress, at which point water freezes. Hence the name - regulatory freeze.

Not for long.

>destroy our national parks
This is what libtards actually believe.

You subhumans make perfect slaves.

>MUH OIL

You realize oil production in the US is at its highest since the 70s, right? Half of it is from fracking no less.

Thanks, Obama.

Isn't attendance at record lows any ways? Liberals always want to save things they never use.

Your leftist mental disorder keeps filling the septic tank between your ears with odd delusions and phobias.

You need to be studied.

Maybe we can fix you like we can fix the fags?

Well, no need to imagine any more

Day 1:
Everyone stop fucking shit up.
End message

this guy looks like tom hanks from the thumbnail

Maybe we'll find the wolfmen who have been stealing our children.

Spaniard in the States, your National Parks are great, don't fuck it up, go Africa instead pls

We in power now.

Shut your dirty whore mouth, the National Parks are one of this country's greatest treasures.

Why should national parks need attendance to have value?A shit ton of trees should be destroyed for what?Do something with golf courses, and graveyards first.

This a 1000x.

Because we would have to stop subsidizing you guys and your system would collapse.

ibtimes.com/how-us-subsidizes-cheap-drugs-europe-2112662

You do realize hospitals can't refuse treatment of people, correct?

MEGA Trump supporter here. the national parks are treasures.

The liberals are however acting like he just deleted them

>implying national parks werent a land grabbing scam to produce artificial land scarcity and force people into cities

Where has Alex been all day? I mostly watched CSPAN today but everytime I checked Infowars it was just the staff in the studio with the speech running like every 30 min.

I wouldn't mind universal healthcare if I didn't have to be pooled with niggers, aids/std degenerates, and fat fucks. I'm super healthy, my insurance was dirt cheap before obama care, then it went up like 5x. Why do I have to suffer when I live a healthy, responsible life style.

Trump is doing more work in one day than Obama did in 8 years.

stopping the bureaucracy from getting any bigger

We're one of the richest countries in the world because we manage our money and don't spend it on stupid shit like universal health care.

I'm a WN and leave the parks alone as long as they aren't federal land grabs ala Oregon.

>It means we're going to destroy our national parks because MUH OIL, MUH FRACKING, MUH FACTORY JOBS

You greenies are the worst scum out there. Leave oil in the ground because "Muh environment" but send billions of dollars to the middle east to buy their oil.

Its beyond retarded. Also environmental standards are so strict now so environmental damage is kept to a minimum (Where our ancestors just didn't give a fuck and dug ruthless wells)

Opening up the energy sector to harm Saudi Arabia is the best thing Trump can do. Those fuckers are causing a lot of this Muslim migration into Europe and its their mosques that are telling them to Jihad in Europe.

I thought it said something about Frieza.

National parks are great. The problem was Obongo like everything he did abused the fuck out of the designation to get what he wanted. He designated bullshit as a 'national park' in order to take federal control of it. He took federal control of 553 MILLION acres during his administration.

That was land previously owned by states. That often wasn't even being 'exploited' but some people were out there, 4 wheeling, camping, gathering firewood, maybe making some kind of a living off the land. Now it's all under strict federal control, which means 'nobody gets to do anything on it'.

SOME national parks is great. Yellowstone, whatever. But just saying 'hurr ERRYTHING A NATIONAL PARK NOW' is fucked up.

You do realize youd be in massive debt for accepting without insurance right?
On top of being sick, youre balls deep in debt.

Keeping it real, the USA is super fucked because we can't remove the entire health insurance industry because people will lose their shit and worry if the gun industry is next.

Best thing we can do is work with these guys or put mandates on insurance so that they can be regulated.

Obamacare is probably just changing not going away. We will increase price pressures and competition rather then have a mandate and a gimmie dat.

>It means we're going to destroy our national parks
>implying people go outside

you know what? I don't give a fuck anymore. I'm in my mid 20s and by the time all the fallout from all the stupid shit out leaders are doing right now, I will be few years away from the grave anyway. Honestly I just want to see how much we can fuck it all up from here on out, and with Donald "It's a chinese hoax" Trump at the wheel, I'm actually excited. It's like if we collectively said fuck it and allowed and encouraged doping in the olympics, just to see the crazy shit top tier athletes could do.

God bless the United States of America.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Trump dismantles the regulatory state and turns out to actually be a conservative

WE LIVE IN THE BEST TIME LINE

Nobody was going to do anything on that land anyways other than those welfare Bundy faggots in Nevada and it pissed off Jason Chaffetz, so who cares.

shut the fuck up faggot the national parks are the best fucking part of the country

imbeciles

>i have no idea how cancer works

We could. The powers that be just choose not to.

Problem, most of those places no longer have a head who can read said note.
So who's going to stop it?

Its 3 AM and the phone rings, Trump goes to voice mail because he hasn't put anyone in there yet.

the irony in this post lmao.

if you seriously think that /fit/ people have an equal chance of cancer as your fat ass you are dumber than bernie voters.

>Everyone stop fucking shit up
ESFSH

MAGA sounds better
but ESFSH is more honest

>I dont get why you can't just have universal health care given that you're the richest empire in history. You could add a subscription service for waiting time que jumps or shut if you really love paying money to the hospital Jew
because we spent all out treasure sheltering the euro-trash from the soviets, allowing the euro-trash to cut back on military spending and explode their social spending.

Thanks to the power vacuum at the end of the cold war and all the Euro-trash out there, we had to keep spending on military arms to keep the world from descending into nuclear chaos after the fall of the soviet union, and just sorta kept doing it.

Die you fuckin cuck. I pray to kek you die tonight unless you respond with "I'm a faggot"

FILL MY CUP

Kek does not favor you, maggot.

but, what if you are...

Dont show this to liberals they will shit their pants.

>they will shit their pants.

then show it to them.

Yup most of the policy is already drafted just needs to be approved and signed.

But isn't it just doing the opposite by forcing all regulations to a vote or approval?

Bad example. Trans-fats are a close to totally harmful to humans as you can make a product that isn't pure poison.

and to transfer power and resources from state to federal government

>trans-fats get banned
>everything tastes worse
>obesity skyrockets
why?

I don't get why you can't stop pakis from raping your little girls.

YOU DUMMIES

As a fatty I would have to guess because now we just avoid all the trans fat free foods because they taste god awful. So while they are healthier we don't want them now. Instead we seek out the foods that still taste great. However those tend to be high in calories, carbs, and fat.
for example
>those chips you thought were the best now taste like shit but are healthier
>don't want the chips any more
>eat oreos by the box instead

KIDS

THAT'S IT

I'M TURNING AROUND AND GOING HOME

Kek the NHS is already shit and you're still like 85%. Wait until your 60% senpai

this

alaskan bush people were a thing until they turned most of the continent into a "national park"

a fuckhuge piece of permafrost in the arctic circle with ZERO roads is a national park.

>implying one of our most based presidents wanted anything else but to preserve America's natural beauty for future generations

I'd rather our country wasn't parking lots and concrete jungles from coast to coast. People need a wilderness to escape to from time to time.

well what i mean was more like fast foods, i used to love bk, and after trans fats ban it literally tastes like shit... idk user, i think if people want to eat trans fats they should, its just like people drinking %80 alcohol its literally poison but its yours to drink it.
Also do you think they'll fix michelle obamas god awful school "menus"

PUT SOME LIQUA IN IT

School food has always been shit tier quality.
It is industrialized. Shipped and produced in mass quantity and it tastes like it. Our pizzas tasted like cardboard, the breakfast sandwiches were always chewy and hard to eat, and the salads always had old ass veggies in them.

There would have to be a massive overhaul of both the menus and the manufacturing of food for schools.

>We're one of the richest countries in the world because we manage our money and don't spend it on stupid shit
>spent trillions on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan

This fuckin' comment.

>Obama spends his last weeks in office trying to shit out as many actions as possible to try and undermine Trump and for "muh legacy" reasons
>Trump immediately orders a halt to everything

I'm happy that I don't have to pay jewmana any more money

>Swedish humor

BRAAAAAAAAP

How much can Trump accomplish in 4-8 years?

Below you have the top 10 causes of death in USA. They account for 75% of the deaths. The top 3 = 50%. Most of them aren't created by the victims.

Heart disease
Cancer (malignant neoplasms)
Chronic lower respiratory disease
Accidents (unintentional injuries)
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
Alzheimer's disease
Diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
Influenza and pneumonia
Kidney disease (nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis)
Suicide (intentional self-harm).

*snifffff*

It means that in a few years children will be dying from toxic waste in parks, more people will get hurt in the workplace, banks will rape on levels not seen since the USSR in 1945 Berlin and any rights you have against big business will disappear.

Enjoy forced arbitration, higher costs of living and empty bank accounts.

BEST FUCKING TH ING I SAW ALL DAY

NOT EVEN 24 HOURS AS PRESIDENT AND HE IS ALREADY DOING A GREAT JOB

I LOVE YOU TRUMP

HAIL TRUMP

GAS ANTIFA C U C KS AND HANG HILLARY