National Park Service Banned From Tweeting After Anti-Trump Retweets

gizmodo.com/national-park-service-banned-from-tweeting-after-anti-t-1791449526

Thin skin donnie already silencing dissent in the government. How pathetic do you have to be to do something like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/20/inaugural-parade-crowd-size/96855252/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they were implying Obama was actually kenyan when he was inaugurated, he wouldn't have had those tweets removed?

Dissent in government?

You must be new.. not just to this board buy this planet.

they're going to make it easy for him, aren't they?

Oh, and...

>RT/follow/likes=/=endorsement

No reason for any niggers to show up really.

Because it's a lie, that's not the full crowd.

>left: more black
>right: less black
what's bad about this?

>supporting an bureaucratic organization that facilitates artificial land scarcity

Is there any way that the President can pull a Caesar and legitimately acquire dictators powers?
Please say yes.

>first black president out of 45 presidents
>versus another old white guy

>Trump STILL got the 3rd highest attendance of any inauguration in history, and more than any Republican in history

Can libs be more BTFO? I don't think its possible.

This is ultimately the ultimate timeline I wish to see.

if they're going to make that argument then trumps retweets don't count eiter

>appelbaum

no, he wouldn't/

Nice twy widdle babby

Shouldn't a National Park Service be non-partisan in their tweets?

Just like, updates on the parks, local happenings, programs going on, future dates, alerts, and the likes?

>work for and get funded by the Government
>EMPLOYER that funds your job tells you to knock it off because he is our president now.
MUH MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECHEESE
you are aware that you are pretty much not allowed to do the same in the military right?

>its okay when our side is tyrannical
I remember when this board had conspiracies that Obama was going to get a third term.

He could with the backing of a military coup

>linking to gawker

Downsage

>1st amendment shouldn't be used against our government
>but it should be used to be racist and incite calls of violence to minorities
Sup Forums doublethink at work

There's no time stamps or anything on those pictures.

(((Appelbaum)))

>>its okay when our side is tyrannical
Are you trying to make a point or something?
I literally want leftists thrown out of helicopters and the society to be purged of Marxist influence from top to bottom.
Yes, I want to be ruled by a tyrant that acts for the benefit of my group.
Democracy is about to lead us off a cliff of being overrun by 3rd world shitters whilst being governed by people who are only concerned about not offending Muslims or transexuals and buying votes with debt provided welfare.

Stop with the straw mans
let's say you work at any job
and on your twitter you constantly shit on your CEO
and then the CEO finds out.
You think they won't do anything?
As I said You are not allowed to criticize the president in the military publicly, PUBLICLY is the keyword here.
maybe if you think this is wrong Obama should have done something about govt employees being able to speak their mind publicly
>incite calls of violence to minorities
this is actually illegal.

If you have a boss, and you use a company social media account to criticise your boss, what would your boss do?

this just in you stupid fucks, its against the rules for government funded services to have public political opinions on the systems that fund them.

I'm gonna need sauce on that

High fives and raises all around!

Meh, land scarcity isn't the problem
It's corrupt municipalities that are in the pocket of developers that pass only favorable zoning laws for them

Facts are anti-trump.

that dirty jew

Stupid meme. There were a fixed 250.000 tickets for the event. For obvious reasons.

>muh nobody came to his event le lolz

>Posts Anti-Trump shit on twitter. Gets banned. "OH MY GOD ITS FASCISM! FUCK THE STATE!"

>Posts Pro-Trump shit on twitter. Gets banned. "We must protect free speech by banning people who have a different opinion to me. I support this!"

Seriously. You fucking cunts disgust me with your double standards.

Get back in the fucking gas chamber, kike.

This.

it's really fucking simple.

He will be calling this fake news soon.

THIS.

JESUS CHRIST EVERYBODY

Also, fucking CHECKED

White people have jobs, of course a nigger President in a crime ridden nigger city is going to have a large turn out.

politicizing a govt agency is a pretty fucking big mistake regardless of who is president

Trump voter actually have job and are happy he has been elected so they can just carry on with them.

>pull a Caesar and legitimately acquire dictators powers
please god make it happen

Why shouldnt our government crack down on disinfo and propaganda made by govt employees?

>the fucking park service is in the deep state
jesus

>tweeting anti presidential material
>as a government body
Retarded.

2009: 1,800,000
2013: 1,000,000
2017: 250,000

They would.

>comparing historic first black president inauguration to Trumps.
>DC is a Democrat stronghold
>large part of the population in DC is black

Who cares. He's POTUS.
>Reread our founding docs.

>Nazi incel in denial about how much of a fucking ghost town Trump's inauguration was, and whoever was there was paid to be there.

It's clear that noobody likes drumpf

40% favoribility, 7x less crowds for inaugration

Drumpf is finished. Madame president Hillary will be president after he gets impeached next month

(((BINYAMIN APPELBAUM)))

>every time

He's going to make an example out of them to crush dissent. He's going to slash their budget ten folds publicly

>derp

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/20/inaugural-parade-crowd-size/96855252/

how is that even remotely similar. This is a fact that they tweeted. It's more like if they tweeted implying he was black and he banned them.

see

Trump can bait California into seceding and then pull a Lincoln.

what? That was a lie too?