Richard Spencer gets punched

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

mobile.twitter.com/MrTrunney/status/822580347409932290

RICHARD SPENCER GETS PUNCHED AND WALKS AWAY!

ALT-RIGHT NAZIS CONFIRMED AS PUSSIES!

#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDRbxTy-bmg
youtu.be/74t0z1FKeXM
youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=74t0z1FKeXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right wing death squads incoming

Deportations start tomorrow.

God damnit. I can't believe how far the Altists have fallen in one week.

>AND WALKS AWAY

From what? The dude who sucker punched him already ran off.

You have to pick your battles.
Wading in to the middle of dozens of mentally ill communists and trying to identify the guy who suck punched you and ran away just so you can get swarmed upon then arrested by the police wouldn't have been a smart move.

He needs to roll with a crew of security goys so they can handle this shit and even out the numbers.
1 good nationalist is easily worth 10 commies.

why did Thunderf00t run away immediately after punching him???

Just watched it.

Why did he just walk away like a pussy? I'm sure, by law, he had right to self-defense there.

Have we identified the puncher yet?

stupid commies

attacking us only makes us stronger

He probably didn't know he had been punched.

Because that was the second time that guy punched him.
He figured he should just leave that area.

dont you antifa cuckolds have a bull to prep?

well the guy who punched him ran off immediately...

LOL anarcho-communist Marxists in action. Violent, stupid, small-minded losers without a single original thought in their minds. Absolutely no understanding of the value of liberty in and of itself and of intellectual creativity.

These people are a fucking scourge on the USA and its concept of freedom to think for yourself.

Maybe if they weren't so devoted to killing and hurting everyone they disagree with, or silencing voices that they don't like. Anarcho-communist people are THE principle enemy right now.

>Richard Spencer
good hes fucking control opposition, hope he dies and becomes a martyr for the cause, that faggots.

What a fucking pussy. Punch that fucking cuck back. Look at him cower away. Is this the "strength" of the alt-right? Embarrassing.

>mexican intellectuals

The antifa faggot ran away instantly. Besides, Richard is a public persona - pursuing the faggot to get revenge would have hurt the cause.

does this upset someone genuinely, i mean, fuck thos attention seeking retards

He's now going to be forever remembered as the white supremacist who got punched in the face in front of the nation and turned tail and ran. Quite the master race you got there.

>all these anitafags itt projecting
wow you slapped someone like a woman and accomplished nothing, good job, go post about it on your liberal arts blog.

>get punched hard out the fucking blue
>everything is spinning, vision is gone, don't know where you are or what is happening
>surrounded by the enemy
>compose yourself and come back to consciousness
>attacker is already 5 blocks away
>your head hurts like fuck now

LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT I WUD HAVE PERFORMED A SHORYUKEN BACK IMMEDIATELY

Too bad that commie piece of shit didn't kill that other commie piece of shit.
Spenceberg should have died.

Weak punch desu, all he did was muss the guy's hair
If this is the caliber of cuck that Antifa is sending against us I don't think we have anything to worry about.

>not doing Shoryu FADC into Super.
casual

Nice running sucker punch that did no damage and then running off like a bitch.

>he didn't parry into evo moment 37

This guy wants to be a leader?

fuck you they are all opportunistic fags

why don't you go play more pokemon and jack off to milo you plebbit faggot

Was it a nigger? I couldn't tell.

>sucker punch
>antifag sprints away

and spencer is the pussy? kek

This is triggering me

at times like these, we all need to unite under the maga hat, not celebrate at trash attacking trump supporters, despite our differences

of course he will walk away, he's well trained

everyone get in this live chat with Richard and Andrew
youtube.com/watch?v=aDRbxTy-bmg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW INTERVIEW ON RED ICE

youtu.be/74t0z1FKeXM

How can leftists be both violent and complete pussies at the same time? That was a running sucker punch and he couldn't knock the guy out. Seriously pathetic. It's always leftists who do this shit too.

Wow what a pussy. I would have teleported behind him and slit his throat with my katana.

>Azzmador

THATS MY DUDE

If you watch closely, you can see him crying.

1) He isn't a white supremacist.

2) Neither him nor anyone in the Alt Right believes in a master race.

3) Spencer did not run, but the person who punched him did.

4) A FUCKING leaf.

Hey BritBong

Why the fuck do you care about a tiny movement in the US?

Don't you have cunts in your own country?

The opposite of everything you just said.

This. Everyone on Sup Forums is a martial arts expert.

>being proud of your heritage is racist

He didn't want any more damage to his pretty boy face.

>when you thought today was the dawn of a new era in which your shitty views will finally be normalized
>reality is you just have a bigger target on your back than you did yesterday
This is going to be a fun few years. I went to UC Berkeley and I kept my distance from the Antifas. Now I'm thinking about joining.

Spencer says repeatedly at A&M "There is zero objective standard for which one race can be said to be superior to another."

Show me an example of him believing whites are a superior race which should be supreme over other races.

Opposite of the opposite of everything he just said

He didn't even hit him back what a pussy

This is literally the only way niggers can compete against whites. By being absolute pussies and going for a sneak attack.

In straight up man to man fights they are garbage.

That's why it always pays to be on high alert around these apes.

Learn from your friendly local zookeeper. Never turn your back on a wild animal.

>sucker punch him
>doesn't even get knocked out
>gains back his composure in like 2 seconds

So this is ANTIFA...something tells me they would be put in concentrations camps without a fight if they were facing against real fascists.

He's become sort of a symbol

BLAM

>2) Neither him nor anyone in the Alt Right believes in a master race.
heh

>He didn't hit back.

Whilst I dislike Spencer, this is a silly comment.

Antifa generally attack in packs. Logically, Spencer will have assumed there was more of a beating to follow.

> I dislike Spencer

y

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS Sup Forums IN PUBLIC
HAHAHA
HA
HAHA
HA
H
HA
HA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

GET REKT FAGGOT

It's a setup. Can't believe you guys are falling for this patsy

Gavin Mccinnes started smacking around a antifa when he was surrounded by them, this guy walked way and brushed his hair

It was a white dude.

>GETS suckerPUNCHED
FTFY antifa(ggot)

Richard needs security when he is near Anti Fa. He is a high profile target, and you can't watch out for yourself all the time.
Imagine if someone walked up to him and shot him? They easily could have at that moment. He really shouldn't just walk around unprepared and distracted like that.

Like many I believe he is just doing this for the notoriety.

I, probably lamely, still can't past the "Heil Trump". It was incredibly stupid and short-sighted.

He has had some great interviews, but there is no coherence to a lot of his arguments. His biggest "idea" is to create a separate white county in the US.

Why cede anything to the Nog? If we are different, why are we not superior?

Gay sex may have existed forever, but gay "culture" is a modern creation. Yet he says we should do nothing about it.

Ultimately, his idea and strategy appeal to the defeatist, weak right. The goal is to rule what were have given up again.

We've tried being moral, sharing, and it's only ever led to more demands against us.

All bark no bite.

What a fucking pansy.

Show me an example of you not being a tripfag.

I wanted to know about the Pepe symbol. It's a symbol of what for them?
And who is Spencer?

Took a nap after the ceremony
I left the (local) news channel on
I woke up seeing Richard getting punched while doing an interview

It was weird see him on our national TV station

This. Fucking can't stand the posts about him, everyone here's trained in fucking martial arts

youre retarded if you think alt rights are 'nazis' or 'white supremacists'

Goddamn I love niggers, working against their own interests every time.

I don't think McCinnes and Antifa are comparable desu.

Antifa, atleast in Spain, and in Ireland where I've seen them are organized and operate in cells. They have target list and try and run in packs.

McCinnes saw a camera and tried to punch a guy, i'd argue most unsucessfully. This "Antifa"(assuming he actually is one) gave Spencer a pretty good sucker punch. Normally, a group of about 5 Antifa would follow up with a knock down, and a stomping.

But, to be honest, it's only recently I've become aware of Antifa outside Europe, so perhaps they aren't as violent/organized outside Europe.

so some pussy faggot antifa sucker punched a guy and ran off like a bitch?

Richard Spencer is a little bitch faggot.

He ran

Of course, he should have chased him down and beat him to death with his own dick, but you know, not all of us are warriors.

all'a'yall missing the point here

we need to make #MakeRacistsScaredAgain a thing

if they start physically attacking people they may end up lighting the fire

go go go

Yeah and if he would've fight back, the whole internet would've been like VIOLENT NAZIS DID IT AGAIN, HANG THEM TO THE POLES, CALL ANTIFA, WE NEED MORE LOSERS FOR LIFE TO COUNTER THIS FASCIST FUCKING PROBLEM. THEY'RE PAID BY PUTIN AND TRUMP, PLEASE GET THAT GAY MUSLIM OBAMA BACK TO WHITE HOUSE. Am I right, sis fucker?

Richard Spencer is literally 40 years old and literally lives in his mom's house

Says the Spanish kid about a random post online...

Nigger acting like a nigger

>sucker punched

Why do niggers always do this from a running start? Blindsiding someone takes the fun out of owning their masculinity and dignity with good ol' fashioned fist fighting. If you beat someone at their best, you walk away KNOWING you're better than them.

>Now I'm thinking about joining.
Are you inspired by kids with masks that can't throw punches OR even protest correctly.

These clowns are nothing but vandals and agitators.....They destroy businesses that are in no way associated with the President. Way to go. You hurt people who would support you if you did not use violence as a solution.

Here is where it gets better. EVEN with all the MSM spinning for the lefties, it still looks HORRIBLE for you all. Stable adults see this, and will vote against you and your causes every time.

You can cry, you can have your tantrum but at the end of the day no matter what you do you cannot change the fact that Trump IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

It does not matter if you voted for him
It does not matter that he ONLY won the Electoral

He is president. Your president.

Enjoy the simple truths. They taste great with some salty liberal tears.

Not a full RS supporter. He is also not a Nazi newfag
>sucker punched.
>Assaulter runs away fast, clearly black
>The video shows Spencer turn around after coming to his senses and a person pushes him away.

Well if you have ever been blind sided like that it is incredibly disorienting. I have never been KOed from a punch but I have seen lights when I got hit playing Football. I have knocked out someone with a punch and the guy was slurring and didn't know what was going on. On Spencer's Twitter he says he probably has a concussion. You can't always respond with force in these situations.

The guys who will be knocking your teeth in will not be faggoty attention whores like Spencer.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

Guys don't take the bait cmon you know better

Sucker punches him while hiding his face and runs back into the crowd. Why are leftists such pussies?

It doesn't even look like he hit him that hard, he could of done something, if hit most people like that they would fight back.

The thing is, the pussy that punched and then ran away. Didn't even punch hard enough to knock him out.
Such a weak loser.

People who can really fight, are less likely to attack or start it, because they know it's not worth it.

slept since a few min after the inauguration. saw the dude flipping people off and this. Anything else I miss until now?

BritBong made a series of posts going on about how horrible the alt-right were.

I think, unfortunately, Europe is so cucked we actually think your American movements have any meaning to us. How many "members" does Spencer have in his organization?

He is completely irrelevant to us, yet I constantly see British people going on about him, and the alt-right like they are some sort of danger in Europe.

The same way we are importing your faggot identity politics, because it's "cool".

If OP is just shit-posting, that's well and good. If he's serious, I'd like to know why he thinks these things about a fringe US movement, is all.

fuck spencer he is a sad nobody loser cuck

AND

we don't need him.

we have a leader

his name is trump.

he is president of america, and leader of the free world.

we literally don't need this literal-who psyop subversive faggot

garuntee you he organized this 'attack' with antifa faggots for youtube hits.

hes a total cuck loser shyster shill.

the alt right is a meme. we dont need it.

we are the majority. our leader is the president

alt-right is a made up NEGATIVE term meant to marginalize and divide us, we are the silent majority. dont use it. its cuck tier. let people call you a nationalist, a populist, a fascist, even a nazi, but don't accept the term alt-right, its cuck tier word play.

why does he care more about his hair than his dignity?

what's wrong with the nu-alt-right?

#MakeNiggersHangAgain

good thing Spencer is a phony

>You like Black people?
>Would you marry a Black woman?
Well Sup Forums?

Also it was an elbow the head, not a punch. Didn't connect, become a forearm push.

This, tbqh.

This queerbait closet faggot is a kike backed controlled opposition.

All he does is make Trump look bad.

I want to punch him in the face too.

>f hit most people like that they would fight back.

Honestly, I would have agreed with you previously but I've been attacked a good few times now, and can't I wouldn't have legged it.

At least to get some space and understand what's going on.

The Antifa also ran. Perhaps Spencer saw this and just didn't see the point.

I also don't think the punch was particularly forceful. As generally a proper sucker punch would knock anyone out given the whiplash.

Spencer is just a publicity whore. All he did worth while was coin the term "Alt-Right". But people act like he created the Alt-right and should be treated like a god. about 2 or 3 months ago he went full autist and had a gathering in DC where he spoke about white power, shouting "Hail Trump, hail victory!" giving the press exactly what they needed to shit on Trump supporters and make the left super paranoid of us for a full press cycle. It's super cringe.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Shill bitch detected

youtube.com/watch?v=74t0z1FKeXM