Baron trump Autistic?

I swear Baron Trump is autistic. I used to think this was a joke until I watched him.
His fingers randomly twitch when standing, he annoys little children, and now this:

Why do his arms look so weird and WHY the FUCK is he waving?

At one point he was acting unprofessional and jumped off a ramp. Wtf.

video: washingtonpost.com/video/politics/highlights-from-president-trumps-inauguration-day/2017/01/20/242196aa-df70-11e6-8902-610fe486791c_video.html

Holy fuck, he's a giant for a 10 year old. Is Barron the child of prophecy?

I just think he has a defect

could be a bone defect causing crooked bones so he can't walk straight or something

whatever it is I feel bad for the guy

must affect his brain as well...

>Implying autism isn't a superpower

Go shit the street you fucking curry munch

He was a healthy beautiful baby boy until he was vaccinated. MANY SUCH CASES!

SO SAD!

When I was a kid they used to call autism "being a badly behaved piece of shit".

Ehh... low effort

i acted EXACTLY the same way , i'm not autistic.

Could be his feet hurt from walking in those shoes for a while. I wouldn't blame him if that was the case because I work as a security guard and to stand for feet long hour and my feet are killing me afterwards.

Also fuck my phones shitty auto correct.

Satan confirmed it

mfw he turns into an 8 foot giant by the time he's 17

He's probably high functioning like Chris Chan.

Same here. I know I'm not autistic because I have a very meticulous catalog of all of my past faux pas and I have not seen any anomalies in my data set when compared to other data sets I have cataloged on other people within my age group.

he is a sped

he's 5'10" at 10 years old, nigga literally is lanky mcgee doesn't know how to control himself yet

His mom is probably Ivanka. That's why hes potus. The CIA spooks gotta have they blackmail

>OP has never wore a suit before
It is literally impossible to raise your arm straight up if you are wearing a suit.

Who gives a flying fuck? Leave the poor kid alone.

That's a tartan Tie ^^. Scottish confirmed!!!

He's 5'10" and 10 year old

Lefties sinking to the depths I couldn't even imagine. Like hyenas they snarl and and try to bite the weakest member of the Trump family. As if going for the family is not despicable by itself, they are going for a 10 year old boy.
Jesus Christ, have some dignity you subhuman trash!

yeah, that's how trump knows that vaccines cause autism

>WHY the FUCK is he waving?

He's in a parade, retard.

Jesus, and you call BARRON autistic.

He's 11.
What child isn't awkward as shit at 11?

Nevermind one that has to run around after his dad for hours everyday, in front of millions of people.

Poor old Baron thinks he's the president, someone should tell him.

I guess being autistic is like being gay, everyone else knows about it first. Sorry to break it to you user, the data was not corrupted, just your analysis and interpretation of it. You have the autism. Sad!

That moment when you realize you Scottish

He is clearly on the spectrum. Probably got some of it from his daddy.

I never though i'd ever see an American post a picture of Russ Abott