How do you fix the black family?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would eat her ass, but she really needs to change that hair.

>tfw wearing White

Take all federal prisons and just kill all the inmates

I bet you the black family would quickly reassemble

mix whites with blacks so blacks develop a sense of monogamy from their white ancestry

Don't start it

Stop living in a culture that believes that having any sort of success makes you a race traitor. Also stop living in a culture that glorifies crime and violence.

Start by getting and keeping the black father out of prison.

>How do you fix the black family?

Send them to Africa, problem solved.

Sterilize single mothers and all women who seek abortion.

Hot cheetos

You don't. You get them on the government teat and then exploit the every 4 years.

They're like women in abusive relationships who rebound.

Would racemix with.

marry the women to white men

Introduce a father figure into it

black fathers sticking around and less incest

Give them some meaningful work, letting Black men support their families doing manual labor.

there would need to be an intact family unit for starters

You cannot fix it. The only thing you can do is built for the future.
Work or study hard and provide your future family and slowly cut off your family in order to avoid the common behavior of your current family.

This advice comes from experience.

A machine gun and a ditch.

The same way you fix the britbong family: fix the welfare system so that being a single mother amazon isn't better than having a stable spouse.

End the welfare state, restore the free market, and the black family will fix itself.

Aside from the mouthbreather dad this is a cute family photo desu

a healthy dose of Zyklon B

eating ass is lame you fruitloop.

>black
>family

pick one...

well the sexual free market has led to a lot of black men with white gfs so you are partially correct

This. With reason to work, black men will have to prove themselves in the labor market, and black women will have to rely on the men, thus selecting out the ones that are niggers.

Rope and a tree

It is really simple. Blacks operate and more productive when governed by whites. You stop giving them the right to vote. You cut off welfare. You give harsh public executions to those who commit violent felonies(rape,murder, armed robbery)

They might not want to admit it; but blacks ,without the yoke of slavery, have always prospered under the white man's rule of law.

Done

>black
>family

Round them all up and send them back to africa where they belong and then the rest of us prosper.

By making the black family a thing again. What they have right now are not families.

Nothing to do here, every good answer has been given.

If you're given free education (and that's only the blacks in America), if you're given free food as a kid (to prevent malnutrition which strips IQ points), hell if you're given white collar jobs easier because affirmative action, and you're still a fuck up? You're your own worst enemy, denying it is only hurting yourself.

white women are some of the most traitorous scum on earth.

By eliminating them all

Fix it permanently by killing all blacks.

Die, nigger.

You don't. You realize that West Africans did not evolve for patriarchal nuclear familys in the way Whites and Asians did. In West Africa paternity was uncertain and the women of the etended family and the village raised the children collectively. This, even along with the tribal warfare of young males, is what we have in America now.

make them white

How are race relations in T&T? Do the Indians and Blacks get along well?

take away the welfare

not in the slightest, no race can get along with nogs

Fuck off

R A R E
A
R
E

>Farming might be a good idea. Perhaps even provide room and board. Some discipline might help, too.

What a shame. Every Trini (of both races) that I've ever met has been a truly amazing person

BOYCE WATKINS

Beat them with a whip if they are indecent on public. This will make them put all their indecency in bed.

Works for every race actually. Fantastic social synergy.

You don't.

Kill male niggers at birth, breed their females. Then kill the males, breed the females. Keep doing that, and keep only the females until a few generations in.

>Complaining about the one photo on the internet of a black guy sticking around with his family and enjoying family activies such as dressing up in retarded clothing for the kids

Sterilization.

I fix myself a plate of that ass

End welfare.

Black families were doing OK before the Great Society.

normally, when either race is of the middle class, yeah, we'll get along, the average ghetto nog won't be visiting the US in their lifetime. You would probably never encounter them unless you visit here.
However, around election time, madness erupts. Most middle class blacks are fed up with the scum of society's behaviour in general. This one time i was car jacked and when filing the police report, when asked for a description, about ethnicity, my response was "Of african decent". The police then looked at me an said "Oh, niggers again".(Police also being black).
So i guess you can say the one unifying item between indians and blacks in Trinidad, is a mutual hate for the sacks of shit that wake up at 4am to go to "work" by robbing, killing and raping.
A few of my neighbours are very sucessful blacks. Recently one of my black neighbour's warehouse was broken into and more than $200,000 US worth of stage lighting equipment was stolen. Of course we sat and had a drink and spoke about niggers. Even blacks will acknowledge that the odds of being robbed by an Indian in public is next to nothing. Around Blacks, never relax. The few successful ones are few and far between, but they are good people. Just that so many blacks are worthless, and the minority doesn't represent the majority in terms of view. But any successful black is not bothered by this and above the tribal nature of the lower class negro when it is ;pointed out to them

Dat ass

She's not even hot you fucking spergs.
>tfw niggers aren't even attractive

>Open up a load of cotton plantations.
>create jobs.
>cut off welfare and get them off their lazy coon asses so they will now have to work to get money for weed, chicken and not to mention child support to 7 diffrent mothers.
Its a simple as that !

Or you could simply ship them all back to bongo bongo land it isn't our problem then.

Take them off welfare and make child support harder to get

Nigger here. The nigger party called PNM only exists because of race baiting and tribal politics. They are the main fuel for racial hatred in this country. Indian people usually try to get along with people regardless of race or religion but the old Indians are still racist but not enough to be a threat. The nigger population is killing this country, turning us to a "vacation at your own risk" travel destination. The muslim population hates everyone that isn't a muslim regardless of their "everyone must get along" attitude and have an eternal victim complex. Someone is always doing something to them.

Considering mulatto Obama is paraded around as the first black president when he isn't even black and he doesn't even bother to correct people shows that black people will never give a fuck about whatever else they're mixed with. They only care about their blackness.

>implying that ass on a man wouldn't make you a faggot

this

First you fix blacks

You can't fix blacks, so you can't fix the black family, just give up.

Remove "black"

Start by actually having one.

>1 post by this ID

And it is a glorious fucking post indeed.

In terms of policy, stop the absurd and expensive "war on drugs" and stop slapping minor offenders with sentences that fuck them up mentally and crush potential employment prospects. Institute a more community-based police system where police become attached to neighborhoods. Aim to increase employment by decentralizing and un-fixing the minimum wage. Lower taxes on small local businesses. The goal is to have employment rise and to wean the population off welfare. This in particular is critical. Cut taxes on married families to incentivize familial stability. Use the money saved from reducing handouts to initiate modest but noticeable public works projects like community gardens. The people in the budding families should then take interest and take it upon themselves to improve their own situations and invest in the future of their community and their country.

>the black family
Oh my God, did they actually finally discover one?!

illegalize abortions, remove welfare.

make women actually reliant on the male instead of daddy government.

allow me to marry that eve looking niggress

ima make so many kids with her

combine the brains and financial responsibility of European with the physical strength and vitality of the African

I'm still here. I'm not a shill. Just giving (you)s to what I feel are the right answers.

If blacks don't fix their culture, we will promote extreme selection of their women and breed them out by targeting attractive black women. There will be no further warning.

I'm glad Sup Forums understands the situation.

You take it back to it's homeland.

the main reason I disagree with abortion is that it forms culture, both in the black community and the white community. I could care less whether it's actually a child or not, many will die and every birth is murder to begin with, but culture is something that transcends human life and forms everything around us, and right now black culture is in ruins but also seems to be dominant. I hope for abortion to end so that the black family with a mother and a father becomes a staple of American life and we can reset to pre-60's society. Sexual liberation has done no good, it's the men that should have changed to match the womanly chastity but instead we've ended up with abortion, the single-mother phenomenon as punishment if abortion is avoided, the runaway father, the slut culture, and everything else that's wrong with society. Promiscuity is the absolute evil in our lives, I wouldn't care about gay marriage as an issue at all, AT ALL, if it weren't for these flamboyant promiscuous faggots who marry for financial benefit or as a protest and end up denigrating the institution with extramarital affairs. We need to move to a socially conservative society regardless of orientation or race.

If they were a family there wouldn't be anything to fix.

They must be taught. With Groids it's either repetition or discomfort.

The only two things that can penetrate their round heads.

White semen directly into the womb.
Put some on the tits as well, but that's more for decoration than long-term problem fixing.

>Put some on the tits
Don't jizz where you drink.

a sturdy piece of rope

Education, infrastructure, and labor.

Race-specific bio-weapon that sterilizes all blacks worldwide. Fixed.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>family

rat poison.

Don't say that, black people were respectable in protest during the 60's, they had principle and virtue, and understood peaceful opposition. The people of today have been brainwashed and mistreated by the democrats. I'm not sure what made this happen but look at white liberals today and see how they suck up to the formerly discriminated, it's no wonder these people believe they are mistreated. If you go back to the 60's and even further, even in the age of slavery, the sense of family was prevalent and grandiose. A family separated suffered together, and sometimes even ended in suicide, but today a family separated is the normal. It's pure evil what leftists have done but do no blame the meek that capitalized on their newfound power, not until they abuse that power in insatiable ways, ways that may adversely affect you and me.(I am an American citizen by heart and reality) For example, if reparations were demanded, it would be a clear cut sign to resist. But if they want to abuse their relatively new masters in the leftist democrats then so be it, they only polarize both the old right and the new right, and will never make progress in our political sphere. I fear the day when right wing politics connects with racial and tribal politics the way leftists have, but that day won't come so long as Trump sets the correct precedent. America first!

rereading this post I seem to be a real fucking loser nerd, sorry everyone, fun night been drinking and celebrating the inauguration.

would you believe I used to live Laventille? The first job I ever had was an airport job. It didn't take long for news to spread and in no time i was approached to be a drug mule. I'm glad me and my family got out, nuke them for all i care, show one little shred of being able to move up in society and the predators will swoop in and try to pull you back under. And yes, muslims.... Sup Forums needs not hear about our debacles with them. That is a universal truth. I wish you the best in life and maybe within a few generations, the "criminal element" will eventually kill themselves off. Btw, I also had a job in the ministry of social development. The hair hatted mammies really do need to be cut off of welfare. If you have PAYE deducted from you salary every month, and you've seen what I've seen, you'd understand how hurtful it is for that money to come out of you paycheque

no welfare for single mothers

You give it a dad, and you quit rewarding them for splitting. And for good measure, you give them the same culture as everyone else.

Bam, functional African family, just like the Obamas.

Sometimes the oldest remedies are still the best remedies

And how do you suggest to do that?

>Secret Agent get

It's a proven scientific fact that black families that consume a large amount of hot Cheetos stay together and become productive members of society. Something to do with a combination of the dangerously cheesy Cheeto, the hot spiciness and food additive red dye makes black families stick together and love each other more. The effects on other races are varied. Mexicans have no noticeable difference, whites become trashy skaters and it causes North Vietnamese to explode violently.

Require blacks to become serfs. If they don't work, they don't eat. After 7-10 years of serfdom, give, yes give them regular people jobs. If they fuck up and get fired then they need to find work on their own, no more welfare.

Give them their own borders. I almost have hope that amercanised blacks are capable of creating their own functioning society given their own borders.

By having a socialized form of prima nocta, where black and mullato women are forced to carry the seed of white men at the age of 16 at a reasonable birth replacement rate and having mandated tubal ligation after birth, then also have mandated vasectomies for black and mulatto males at their birth.

Come now, just say what you mean. Fence them off from whites and force them to make a society work, where they will inevitably rape and pillage each other to extinction.

They worked as serfs post-civil war during the reconstruction and onwards. The actual solution is the abolish the public educational system and hope there are enough compassionate young teachers who are willing to work in churches and charities to teach students from low-income families proper manners and values. That's what I'm working towards right now with a history degree, I know it's a big joke on this site to study liberal arts but my main focus is inspiring others and history is my main hobby so I thought it easiest to become a history teacher. If America isn't suitable, I'll learn a language and move somewhere that will have me in Europe. If still I'm not suitable I will find work in Africa and try to educate the underdeveloped youths who are soon to be criminals if not for a guiding hand. My drive is just to educate enough people that I can say with certainty I influenced the world, I had agency and applied a butterfly-like effect over the greater American or global political sphere. To educate low-income families and indeed work with all my might to influence the future is a worthy and virtuous goal, so while as a stoic working to such a medial future is disappointing to some, I feel confident it will provide great happiness to those most in need and eventually to myself, if I ever make it to a collegiate level, even if in a community-college setting. Thank you for reading.

with this

I genuinely wish you luck user. You've got a big task ahead of you.

72% of black kids raised by single mothers
Source: newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/

Solution:
1) No Welfare Benefits for Single Moms
2) Jail for Black fathers which abandoned their children.
3) Death penalty for criminal thugs scum (most of blacks are thugs, so problem solved)