What's your opinion on Mulattoes / Mixed Race

I want your honest opinion.

I'm wondering this because I just found out that I'm about fifty percent North African yet at the same time I have white features, and nearly pale white skin accompanied by hazel eyes.

Does that make me a Inconigga? How do you know that you don't have kangz blood flowing through your veins?

youre not white

If your head size is below 57 cm you're not White.

That's the thing though. I don't have a Mongoloid or Negroid head.

It can't be true then, there's no fucking way.

These are just averages and does not represent specific ethnic groups.

I have yet to see a genetic definition of "white", only arguments based on feels.

Interesting. I'll look into it.

Anyways, for those interested, here's some more information.

It linked the North African part to Egypt. I suppose I'm a kangz in that aspect, ayo we wuz and all.

My best friend is mulatto.
I honestly don't mind colored people, as long as they don't act like a bunch of apes, like niggers in america

Pink nipple test. Not pink? Not white. It's the most accurate.

I am unironically attracted to mulattos that are more than 50% white.

I think it's because they kind of sort of look like Polish girls and there aren't any Polish girls where I live (I am Polish btw).

Then again Hitler thought we were niggers so it doesn't matter if I "Racemix"

Get a DNA test

If it says your white, your white.

It's hard to give an exact definition of race, because its blurry at the edges. You can just use your instincts to tell the difference between races though, those aren't your "feels", they're hardcoded logic.

I generally don't like them. However I can't blame them for the sins of their parents.

>Mulattos
>sort of look like Polish girls
Lay off you kielbasa burger John-Pawel, and also lay off the grass - you're delirious.

If you still look like a freak black thats not that black youre still a nigger. So, too bad for you, better luck next time.

simply.epic..

Slavs have square-ish, less well-defined noses and facial features. Look at Emily Youcis for example to get an idea.

Most mullato girls don't look Polish but there's this REALLY RARE type of mullato girl that does. Yet, this type is more commonly found than a Polish girl.

There's this mullato girl who sits in front of me in class and I want to talk to her but I don't know how to approach her in this situation. I couldn't do it without coming off like a creep since I have no excuse to talk to her.

Thanks for subscribing to my blog also I am drunk sorry.

Try the classic line of "hey baby, If this was the 19th century I would whip you in my shed and later rape you ;^)"

Impure Europeans are subhumans. Non-Europeans are subhumans. There is no argument against their extermination. To say that if they are to die today, we wouldn't be living in a more free, environmental and prosperous world is just wishful thinking

An hero cuckold

>Russia
>Slav
>Doesn't see irony.

Sorry bro, we did away with the concept of whiteness on account of Jewish subversives. We are ethnic Europeans, you, evidently, are not. I can tolerate 25% Semite but not 50%. Please breed with a negro to bring them up slightly from their subhuman state; to the best of your sand coon ability that is.

They are still bad because nigger genes fucking obliterate everything they infect. Mestizos are more sufferable.

The fuck is wrong with you Germany? (I don't know what flag you are so you are Germany now)

This is a whites only board. Get off.

BTW, Japanese are honorary Aryans, so they are allowed.

1 drop rule nigger. You are an abomination.

get off your phone, faggot

>not having every flag memorized by now
new or just some mobile faggot

...well...I guess Hitler did do something wrong

How can you tell I'm using a phone just by my post? ;_;

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

north africans are more caucasoid than negroid

Any studies to back this up? What is the pink nipple gene? Jews have pink nipples, are Jews white?

DNA test says Ashkenazi's are white, yet Sup Forumsacks disagree. If that's the case, then how are other genetic subgroups not different races?

>You can just use your instincts to tell the difference between races though, those aren't your "feels", they're hardcoded logic.

> those aren't your "feels", they're hardcoded logic.

This is some high-level cognitive dissonance. I am not disproving that whiteness exists, rather that I have yet to see a real genetic definition of whiteness. A gut feeling is by definition a "feel". If you can't explain your logic, then it is a feel. Just because your intuition happens to be correct, doesn't mean it's not a feel.

There are many white nationalists here that don't see the fundamental problem of being a white nationalist when the definition of white has yet to be genetically defined.

Cognitive dissonance is Sup Forums's specialty.

It's a bunch of high school dropouts arguing over genetics when they don't even know what recessive and dominant genes are., they only understand genetics in terms of social ideas like "blood" and "lineage".

Not all feelings are the same, I'd say our pattern recognition that classifies people in different groups is a fairly reliable "feeling", ethnonationalism existed before genetics.

It's easy to distinguish between a white European and a black African, or an Asian.

We can refine the definition of white later to be more precise, but for now we have enough precision to at least identify as white nationalists. If we wait until we get a perfect, formalized definition it will be too late.

Also, regardless of whether you believe in the white race, the immigrants do and will treat all white people as a race. So it's still important to unify as a group even if you don't believe we are genetically similar enough to be a race.

Ashkenazis are niggers
They don't bring you a "close up" of some """"European""""" groups