Why is Drumpf so unpopular?

Why is Drumpf so unpopular?

Other urls found in this thread:

tspr.ng/c/puck-fence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just wait until 2020.

(((polls)))

(((intelligence)))

I would've gone but I was worried about some leftist killing me.

Trump supporters had to go to work so they could support themselves

I love it. All the shills in DC and the celebrities are too sick to even show up. It looks like the swamp was drained.

>Inauguration of right-wing president which is held in a blue district surrounded by blue states doesn't get as many people to come and watch as a leftist president
Holy shit I hardy believe it.

White people have jobs and watched on their smartphones.
2008- black people had to go in person, trash the mall then go home to their Obama flip phones.

George W Bush still hit higher numbers. No excuses.

The Left did not promise street warfare for Bush Inaug.

Bush only had 300,000 in 2001. There is nothing wrong with Trump getting a quarter million, Obama's numbers are outliers.

>Anti-Trump riots on streets of Washington as 217 protesters arrested by police using tear gas and stun grenades
Gee I wonder why Trump supporters only feel safe in the privacy of the voting booth?

i don't know but what is this meme where your source is a screenshot of some random on twitter?

don't forget Obama's crowd needs to be counted as 3/5 each

I couldn't travel to be there because I have a job to be at in the morning like most Trump voters. I didn't get my CPA to lose my job getting assaulted by a 6'5 tranny in DC.

DC is leftist

DC is 94% niggers and leftists.

This whole time I was giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming it was a biased photo, you know, the one showing Trump and Obama's side by side. I figured, maybe, Trump's was taken at an earlier time.

But wow? The difference really was that much?

Dubya literally got inaugurated on a Saturday if I remember correctly.

DC and all its suburbs are 90% Democrat. Might as well ask why the home team has more fans show up at football games.

I saw one place claiming 700k to 900k, but I don't know, its not as low as 250 though.

Who the fuck goes outside in 2017?

He's not.

His supporters all have *jobs.*

and this^

To elaborate further, the only people who will show up to an inauguration are those who already live nearby. Nobody who didn't actually work for the campaign is going to take a day off work to travel to Washington for a speech and a parade.

We need that one autistic Sup Forumstard who manually counted all the people at that Trump rally

>this much delusion
It's gonna be a rough 1.5years.

because your worldview is the right one when more people agree with you

>Why is Drumpf so unpopular?

His voters were at work, dumb ass.

How big was hillary's crowd?

DC intelligentsia hate him?

not hard to understand

he's gonna force these people to get jobs in order to survive and they can't stand it

and by "agree" I mean "deal with hours of traffic to be in attendance because you have a purely emotional response to someone else's success"

Only democrats care about popularity that's why they get nothing done.

>hundreds of homeless and jobless blacks flooding the site hoping to get free shit

DC is filled with unemployed niggers.
Now factor that into your calculation.

Trump supporters work on weekdays.

Are you implying we care
This is about a hostile takeover of the united States
An effort to reclaim what it means to live in a free and white society by wrestling control from people who use their feelings as their moral foundation.
I couldn't care less if only 10000 showed up
It
Changes
Nothing

Conservatives were at work.

you have been comparing his crowd size to hillary and gloating about it all election but it turns out he can't actually compete with a real president like obama?

blumpft blown the fuck out.

Oh god my sides.....

I mean, he does kinda say mean stuff I guess.

tspr.ng/c/puck-fence buy my shirt

That's photoshopped. Stahp.

But really, DC is a Leftie area, why is this so unheard of? It's not, Bush got shit numbers too. It's really not a big deal as DC is partisan as all hell. 70 DNC representatives didn't show up for the inauguration, but Hillary did.

could it be because washington dc is a filth ridden festering shit hole of blacks and drug addicts?

white people have to work

>250,000

Fuck you got me. The low crowd size made me reconsider my vote. I regret voting for Drumpf and am now planning to attend an anti-Trump protest in Canada to overthrow the fascist regime in the USA.

Well I was in my office at the time. I'm sure most of us were.

DC is like 95% democrat

how was the bush crowd would be more accurate

>outliers

It's like you think all those people liked him by accident.

You mean, polls like those other polls where Hillary had a nearly 100% chance of winning?

Why do liberals hate limousines? Shit like this pisses me off so much. A limousine driver is probably out of a job right now just because a bunch of entitled fuckwad pricks don't like that their beloved media lied to them.

I hope any of the businesses destroyed tonight and for this limo driver that they get the support they need.

White people have jobs and have to work

because it's in fucking DC

this is like asking why Frodo didn't get a standing ovation from a throng of orcs when he snuck into Mordor

DC is full of niggers of course they went to see Obago.

And? Why am I supposed to give a shit?

OH CTR.....

People just go to different boards now. Agreeing with yourself with different proxies is nuts. But you are a simply scripted program.

Literally because we have jobs.

I've been one of the God Emperor's biggest supporters and I didn't even get to watch his speech because I was working.

fucking this

why is anyone even allowed to live in DC except for politicians?

Lol that place is packed
OP probably got a pic of before the crowd arrived or after it started to leave.

Wtf is the point in shilling against Trump here? Is it just lonely faggot losers who are desperate for Replies?

We have jobs

Aw no braw leftists are full inclusive

lame cuck bait. 2/10. see you in 8 years.

>Be DC
>Be surrounded by black ghetto who hate Trump
>Must be searched for guns/weapons before you enter
>Be filled with liberal globalist elitist white who hate Trump
Why would any Trump supporter make that trek if he doesn't have to? Especially on a work day? Its definitely not DC or North VA that voted for him lol.

For the entire election cycle the media has shown leftists attacking Trump supporters physically, and in places like California the attackers are the ones that were protected.

It was taken at an earlier time.

Oh I don't know. Maybe because cry baby leftists were promising to turn DC into a war zone scaring off any old/handicapped and anyone else who didn't want to deal with what is essentially domestic terrorism.

White people actually have jobs to go to

Families stayed away due to the overt threats of violence aimed at them through the MSM.

no its not its from stream

oh look more fake numbers
soviets and there fake news fake numbers

the left needs to just kill its self FASTER

lol fucking dopey cucks

Literally a lie though lmao

>Per WMATA, the Washington area transit authority, as of 11 am, 193,000 trips had been taken on the city's subway system. At the same hour in 2009, that number was 513,000, according to WMATA

It's low but it's also raining and in a hugely pro-Obama area. Cunts in fucking montana aint gunna drive down to Washington DC for this shit.

Washington DC is 85% Democrat and 46% black, the libs literally just walked to it.

Also, a lot of the Obama crowd was paid to go there by leftist/union groups.

False.

Trump's supporters work for a living.

sorry all the voters have jobs fucking idiot. not a bunch of nig nogs loitering like its the welfare line.

All the posters here posting
>muh Trump serpoorters herve gert jerbs
while shitposting on 4chinz....

>concern trolling
Nice try shill

DC is practically the North East. Most of the people that voted Republican live in the Midwest or deep South. They're fucking poor and out of work, hence the Republican vote. What are they supposed to do? Buy a plane ticket with money they done have, to stay in a Hotel that is actively hostile towards them, just so they can be squished in around a bunch of liberal faggots that are threatening to murder them for having an ideological views, in a place where they can't even legally carry a concealed weapon?

>hurr dub hicks

It's shit like this that bothers me immensely about left wing politics. They take data and manipulate and contort it to fit whatever narrative they deem to be the most progressive. The Republicans pull the same shit, but at least they're fucking bad at it. At least you can understand why they think the way they think, and eventually get some honest answers out of them if you push the topic hard enough.

With this liberal horseshit, you always feel uneasy in whatever "fact" they're regurgitating because, although it might be factually correct, you know it's skewed and just can't quite place your finger on why its misleading. What's worse is the people spewing out these facts genuinely believe it to be true without a second thought. Without even applying that same "scientific logic" that they'll trout around and beat you over the head with, as a proof of how much smarter and morally superior to the red neck they're shrieking at.

You can't have a real conversation with liberals because they are afraid to take a look in the mirror, to put all of their bullshit under the microscope the same way they do with right wing BS because they know all the things that they say to make themselves feel good are just waiting to topple over.

This is why I don't regret taking the red pill. I'm okay with seeing all of the shit laid bare and try and decide for myself for a change.

>93% of DC voted for shillary
>all of them are butthurt that Trump won
>snub him and don't come to the inauguration
>implying this is a bad thing

yeah the job meme is pretty stupid

the real reasons have been posted though, DC is about as blue as it gets, and being a Trump supporter publicly is asking to be violently assaulted and getting your property damaged

gee wonder why people don't want to come out and public and show their support for Trump, it's really a mystery

Heh, it's true. You've gotta be really fucking sharp to be able to outsmart a leftist, not because they're smart but because they're tricky and snakelike, and know how to present their arguments so that it looks like they're in the right, but if you actually know your shit and dismantle it you can prove them wrong.

Then they just call you a racist or something and that's that. It's a total waste of time.

No, he didn't. 250k number is fake news.

I thought people voted for Trump cause he promised them free jobs? Dey took our jerbs

But he promised to give out free, beautiful, clean coal jobs

One thing thats never mentioned in any of these photos is when they were taken. Its obvious that any manipulative libshit could've used/taken a picture hours prior to the speech and claimed,
>"Wow what a shit president, nobody showed up! XD!!! Drumphtkins btfo!!!"
And knowing the libtard media, that's all we'll ever hear, and it will serve as a benchmark for his presidency in their eyes.

tl;dr Timestamps on photos or shut the fuck up CTR