This is what happens to Nazis IRL. Stay on the internet, kiddos

This is what happens to Nazis IRL. Stay on the internet, kiddos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs
youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he doesn't look like a too Nazi me

Ohh we lose our hats and watch because autist cant hold self control

>Waits until his back is turned to gang up on him with more than one person
I'm so impressed.

they practice responsible fire safety?

>le violent Drumpfkins

>person A says things others don't like
>gets hat stolen
>hat thief gets stopped
>person stopping hat theif gets stopped
>everyone stops everyone
>hat is given back
>hat thief gets a hug as consolation

wow, truly this is a dark time for our country

classic antifa. Lots of these faggots in UK.

They are not so fucking tough when they are not in larger groups. I've been on marches where these cunts try some shit, they always pick on lone guys (or even girls, yes girls I am serious) who are at the back or sides. I've never, ever seen one throw a fair punch.

They get fucked up if they step out of line though. They are like the Hyenas on the prairie, snapping at lions. One step too close and they're cooked

How did nobody get stabbed.

Fuck. Hat thief should have got himself stabbed super fucking bad

MAKE RACISTS AFRAID AGAIN!!!!

Keep showing everyone what disgusting animals you are. I personally know a few long-time Democrat voters (including one lesbian couple) who voted Trump and will probably never vote Democrat again just because you people are such disgusting fascists.

>How did nobody get stabbed

They were white.

>not using extinguisher as a weapon

nice a sucker punch and a bitch runnaway

Petulant children pissed about cold tendies

Also chekm

fuck id love to beat the cunt off one of these little antifa faggots

this is what happens to antifa faggots irl when they are not jumping 20 in 1

Why are the Antifa so violent?
Sure we have different opinions but I wouldnt want them beat up for it, open and honest debate is how you get things done, not by repeatedly moving your fist in and out of someone's face until they listen to you.

Attacking from behind then running away. So brave. Wow.

So were they dressed in black so they could be even more like niggers?

>Stay on the internet, kiddos.

no shit, Sup Forums kiddies are nothing but pussy fuckboys IRL,

Why didn't he use the fire extinguisher?

Speak for yourself friendo, a bunch of leftards had a Trump protest at my uni today, so I went out there with this.

>FUCK FASCISTS!
>If you disagree with me, I will physically assault you and steal your property!

>Call other people cowards and pussies
>whilst concealing their faces with masks and having to resort to sucker punching people from behind

These subhumans are a walking billboard of hypocrisy.

I honestly cant wait for this shit to come to my city. Those "why arent you working on your body for the coming war" threads actually got to me.

I really cant wait. Especially since they take video of everything and incite violence constantly. Ill have video proof of innocence and a chance to beat coward nu males.

> Save their lives
> They attack you
Why are these people so shit?

That's more than the antifas can say

>rwss got memed into reality

Damn! They'll burn your trash cans!

Call on the National Guard! Niggers, SJW, and muslims burning two or three trash cans. 10 CNN reporters burned alive taking close up images!

Antony is badass!

You know when your enemy is only leaving skid marks in his underwear, he's done.

Go figure out if you have a cock or not for 4 years.

really shows that nobody expects nigs in american can throw a straight punch literally bunch of cowards and pussies you'll get stomped in a world war

Liberals right now.

Listen here, Carl, you are jealous of our K/D ratio, we know: youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs

funny sign, which campus?

cant wait to beat the fucking shit outa one of you masked cucks. you fucking pussys arent even antfifa you are anarchists in disguse and i will shoot to kill when i see you fucking cucks on my street. just let me see one fucking faggot dressed in black. i know your uniform you little fucking faggots. ill blast your chest open with my shotgun. and ill laugh all the way to jail to.
COME THE FUCK ON PUNKS

They are a cult. They are Jim Jones people realizing that a plane just landed carrying a US Congressman -- every single time they talk to anyone not in the cult. What stress would be healthy in a person with a normal mind is in them rearranged to fuel a perpetual rage against invisible processes. They are in hell.

Safety Squad back in action

because antifa is 110% pussy faggots.

i seriously wanna find one of these fucking homos and bash there fucking skull into paste.

> dude I stole this guy's shit lmao

curb stomp him

Fat fuck lose weight

What is he chasing them all over the train?

truly gruesome footage. the funny part is, AntiFa will celebrate this for months to come. this is what constitutes winning a fight against a nazi gang in their book.

Hahaha. Blind sucker punch didn't even take him down. Petulant child

Would love to see them try this against the "Rural retards" they hate so much.

fascist liberals using violence to force their beliefs. bunch of absolute losers.

I would have tried to stab one of them with my penis if you know what I mean

I see a bunch of pussies sucker punching everybody they disagree with and punching so weak that nothing really happens.

Commies are too queer these days to pose any kind of threat

This is what happens to leftist scum.

what's with the sore losers in murica?

Did he get his hat back lol

I will fight 3 antifa at a time faggot.

All I see is a good citizen getting rounded up unfairly by white niggers.

Does the hat thief start crying at the end of the webm? His buddy brings him into the crook of his neck like a mother would a sad child

and this is why we need concealed carry in all 50 states.

You know who should stay on the internet? The guy who hit him and ran

>le cowards punch

it's probably his boyfriend. modern AntiFa is mostly 90 pounders with purple hair who have never lifted anything heavier than a paint brush.

It was probably a female. Lots of antifa females trying to play with the big boys. They do the pussy shit like take hats.

>that one guy second from the bottom got fucked up so badly that he looks like an Oblivion character

I have a friend in the Antifa and this is pretty much what he's like, he kind of slipped out of my life because he considers me "too regressive" because I have national-conservative views.
Debate is nearly impossible, the fact that I'm relatively young and already settled down is to him an act of regressivism and betrayal.

Which one of you faggots is this? confess

topkek

Who would casually turn their back to people who are clearly threatening him?

lel

I have a CPL and I'll shoot you in a second if you fuck with me.

Go tip over some trash cans.

Christ, no better way to teach a female not to play in a man's world than get them all user'd up and have them beaten senseless like a man would be if he acted that way. I wish there were more violence against these thugs that think they can operate with impunity because everyone else is too polite to put them in their place.

>violent mob assaults counterprotestor. Film at 11

A man with no fear

DC ain't a state, boyo

it's the ultimate sign of dominance. it means that he's not a pussy that's afraid of AntiFa losers. seriously if you ever see AntiFa in person at these events, you'd know why no one is afraid of them. there's a reason they all wear bulky clothing and cover their faces. they're about as threatening as a bag of chips.

Leftist pussies will grab your hat and run away like a faggot ?

Antifa can't operate in the US like they do in the UK. They'll get shot here real fast.

and also not swing the fire extinguisher at their head?

Why are those racists beating on that helpless Hispanic man?

Fucking racists

did that suedehead have a knife couldn't see what was in his hand

also kek like a huge group of commies and they ran away from 1 guy

Take solace my friends; their actions only fuel the backlash that's coming.

Manslaughter charges.

No one is impressed you fucking virgin. Trump is not going to give you a government issue girlfriend.

VIdeo from when antifa started shit with actual neo-nazis in sacramento.

Multiple antifaggots stabbed

youtube.com/watch?v=AU6HqXFLmXw

They've begun starting to fight back. This makes me happy.

I suppose the hat sends a message. I suppose some people disagree with that message. Then the hat gets stolen to make ... a point? It just seems petty.

I'm a left-leaning moderate, feminist, yadda yadda, so much that's pure bait to Sup Forums, and I honestly want to express that I support the right to protest, but this petty shit is fucking annoying and makes everyone involved look bad. It's pointless. There's better ways to express your frustration, like getting politically involved and trying to make actual change.

Why are they covering their faces? I thought they were meant to be on the right side of history? Sad.

This is why i'm glad i was born to be built like a linebacker naturally. i would have fucking wrecked that faggot who stole that kids hat. just tackled him like a ragdoll then smashed his head into the concrete. the faggot only acted out and stole the hat because he saw there were only manlets and betas in the crowd. i would have fucking loved to have been there.

>Someone who REE'd about liberals crying after the election
>Clumping all protesters with niggers and riots
>Walks into an actual riot and gets his ass kicked

What did he expect? There's literally more of them than you. Most of them are pissed off that their nation is being destroyed, to the point where they aren't respecting it's laws anymore. Did he think he was going to stand there and not be attacked?

If you're getting attacked by a hostile mob you can use lethal force in any state in the US.

If a crowd of protestors surround your car and beat on the windows you can punch it and crush as many as you need to get to safety.

6'5", 230 lbs, trained. Can't wait to see you little shits in the street. Hell, you're so afraid of imaginary black people you'll let yourselves be economically raped by anyone promising to keep your NEET asses safe.

Sup Forums is filled with antifa right now

>he gets a hug at the end
how cute

Going to one of their protests in DC and try to get away with a sucker punch. Put someone in a hospitable before. Going to see how many antifa fags I can knock the fuck out and disappearing into the crowd. Any suggestions on blending in?

Is he >our guy?

So a whie male asserts his status over the numale and removes the hat?

That setup is staged as fuck, those cans are bolted and welded in, getting them out without a chop saw and grinder is going to leave them bent to shit.
Even more so with all the press around it.
Where's the police responding to the riot?

kek

there are more of us than there are of you. liberals are the US majority, and we just discovered violence.

Nigger mayor.

>They are like the Hyenas on the prairie, snapping at lions. One step too close and they're cooked

I like that analogy

I hate firebugs so fucking much!

He's dare I say, /ourguy/.

>6'5", 230 lbs, trained
Nice. I am a 9' wendy's chef making 200k a year and have a 12" dick

Anyone else here a wendy's chef?

WDHMBT

The crowd is all anti-fa, idiot. White trash righties couldn't seem to spring the money to see their reality show king get sworn in.

>Implying liberals can even fight worth shit
>Implying liberals can even use, less so own, guns

Don't worry
They won't laugh for long
Sooner or later
They will be screaming...
in the ovens of Trump tower

yeah when the guy first touches him he stabs him, you can also see a couple smarter ones see the knife before that and realize not to fuck with him (first anyway)

>nobody is going to acknowledge the divine will of Kek
He speaks through leafs as well fuckers.