Pic unrelated

>pic unrelated

Sup Forums, as an avid Trump supporter, can anyone else agree that today generally sucked? Trump was amazing, Melania looked beautiful, everything went swimmingly...
But I feel so powerless, like, I desperately wanna have a way to speak to these rioters and protesters in a calm manner and just ease their fears a little bit? I'm not a cruel person but these people are so deluded that they're breaking property over issues with Trump that are completely illegitimate.

Everyone on campus today was calling for Trump to be assassinated, (it was being shown in a lot of classrooms. Oh side-note, every female who was in full support of him was stunning and intelligent- really makes ya think.)

I just don't know what to do about it, y'know?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/01/17/ads-in-dozens-of-cities-offer-to-pay-protesters-up-to-2500-to-disrupt-trump-inauguration-n2272883
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I desperately wanna have a way to speak to these rioters and protesters in a calm manner and just ease their fears a little bit

fucking cuck.
Let them drown in their own fear and make sure to call them out for using fear as a weapon.

>>pic unrelated

fuck off then nigger

TFW rioting in a federal district is a federal crime

>Cosplay
Wtf is wrong with you fucking weebs?

Is her whole fucking head shopped?

They're PAID protesters OP. Most of them arent even there for a polotical belief.They're there to make $50 an hour.

>when op's pic is better than what the op has to say

don't get me wrong user, just the white ones who could amount to so much more. wasted potential, y'know?

i literally just clicked a random pic in my image folder of 2,000

see above

>what is modern day makeup
does shit to ya user, unspeakable shit

that's very hard to believe. who has the money to pay all those people 50 an hour?

Nah, it's pretty funny watching these people expose to the world what they're really like.

George Soros for one.There are many liberal groups who offer such "jobs".

Did you not watch Project Veritas?

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/01/17/ads-in-dozens-of-cities-offer-to-pay-protesters-up-to-2500-to-disrupt-trump-inauguration-n2272883

No. I'd love to be further redpilled but I'm worried it'll make me chronically depressed at how hopeless things probably are underneath the surface layer of shit.

the funny thing is you probably convince them Trump is OK.

The mainstream media convinced everyone a reality celebrity whose been in the limelight for decades is suddenly worse than Hilter.

They are sheep.

They aren't looking for anything other than justification to be rebellious and attention-getting.

Antifa doesn't have any real beliefs other than they don't like people who view untermensch as untermensch.

>I desperately wanna have a way to speak to these rioters and protesters in a calm manner and just ease their fears a little bit?
No, I want them to go even crazier so we have a reason to wipe them out.

Staying ignorant of the truth is worse. While you look under the layers of brainwashing shit just keep telling yourself there isnt anything you yourself can do about it as an individual.

Except with your vote and hope for the best.

4 face 9 pussy.

That isnt a post-op is it?

Only a "STEM" would use "swimmingly". Maybe Mike Collins.

the fuck is going on with his leg?

>i literally just clicked a random pic in my image folder of 2,000

Weak.

I believe that is its foot.

That's called a foot.

...............please let this be a bio gurl.

Stockings. It's a foot.

>thinking that leftists can be reasoned with
You poor, naive thing. Lefties are genocidal maniacs and should be removed from civil society for the common good of humanity.

> Sup Forums, as an avid Trump supporter, can anyone else agree that today generally sucked?
No.

> muh feels
Nobody cares for your feels, shill.

I don't really care too much about the man and what he does domestically nor what kind of foreign policy he would like to implement. However, I can't get over this fear that one day he is just gonna deploy and launch a nuclear warhead. I know that this seems illogical, but Trump is no ordinary man and he is unpredictable. We have seen him make quite agressive statements in the past, nontheless how "[he is] going to wipe radical Islam from the face of the Earth", as he mentioned today. The fact that he is constantly being ridiculed and all these protest agains him exist, I worry the guy will one day just not give a fuck about the life around him (since he is old anyway and believes that humanity is destined to end itself with nukes) and end everything. I haven't been able to sleep soundly these past two nights and I feel really sick from it. So please, tell me why it is that you do not fear how Trump is going to handle the nuclear sector given his past comments, tweets, interviews and views on nuclear weapons? I would really appreciate your help.

OP your heart is in the right place, but you nneed to keep in mind that a lot of people in Anti Fascist Action (the "protesters" you are talking about) are not Anti-fascist out of a moral position. They are punks with estranged families and low self confidence looking for a means to feel powerful, nothing more and nothing less. Do not try to rationalize with them because they do not think rationally.

>You will never have a chubby3.14 who looks like Mei

Just wait it out. Reality will force it's way into their heads eventually. In a few days the protests will dwindle to a handful of angry squatters when they see that they aren't winning. A few months from now the lefties will look around and wonder where the death camps, nuclear war, environmental disasters and economic meltdowns they were promised are. A few years from now, the truth finally breaks through their skills as crime rates, poverty, welfare use, and unemployment plummet.

Fuck the rioters, they reap what they sow

The only thing redeemable about this post is that you included best Overwatch grill.

Death is your best friend. Don't fear. Embrace it.

This. Thicc girls are the best :^^^))

>speak to these rioters and protesters in a calm manner and just ease their fears

If I can do so with rubber bullets, I'm in.

To really address your fears, you know the guy that is given the order to launch a nuke in the sub? No matter how low-ranking, he can refuse to do it. The president can't just launch a nuke on a whim. It involves a lot of people.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2101

Is it true that Melania was being absentminded and handed her inaugural speech to Michelle Obama

You can't help these people. Trust me, I've tried.

It's not about logic for them. Protesting is like a hobby, complaining about Trump is just about being part of a "movement". Pure Tribalism.

This is the truth