Richard Spencer

Fuck the left. Richard Spencer is trending on Twitter now because of these assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage/status/822629474462302218?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
youtu.be/VJrxXxc3fKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could have posted a link, man...

Richard Spencer?
Oh, the guy who got fucking decked and was too much of a pussy to even attempt a retaliation?

literally who?

No reason to retaliate. If you haven't noticed, the right is peaceful and law abiding.

Whatcha doin antifa??

>No reason to retaliate. If you haven't noticed, the right is peaceful and law abiding.
The right also thinks it's perfectly normal and OK if a nigger fucks your wife while you watch from the sidelines.
Everything is OK.

link

Did you see the video?
A pansy ass bitch sucker punched him and ran away.
Get the cum out of your eyes.

Who?

What would chasing the nigger on film achieve? Please tell me. Spencer would have gotten charged too if he did strike back.

>The right also thinks it's perfectly normal and OK if a nigger fucks your wife while you watch from the sidelines.

good one faggot

twitter.com/TheAnonnMessage/status/822629474462302218?s=09

desu Richard Spencer seems like controlled opposition. Fuck him and his fuccboi haircut.

Fuck everyone who talks about memes in real life and especially fuck those who wear memes

>Self-defense is illegal in burgerland
Where are your freedoms now, amerifats?

Fuck Nazis.

Shouldn't you be invading the great wall of china you fucking mongoloid.

I wanted to hear him talk about the rich culture of pepe. feelsbadman.

i would've jacked this dude off when he was fat.

every fucking thread

have you even read radix? listened to a podcast? or a redice interview

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums is their #1 enemy

Here is a guy who was Sup Forums while Sup Forums was still sharting around with chanology, and Sup Forums sides with anti-fa.

You guys are fucking faggots holy shit.

>get punched in the face
>first thing he does is check his hair

What a little girl.

I've literally never heard of this guy before he was at that party in the hotel where he did the Hitler salute. Is he a nobody being elevated by the media or is he popular on Stormfront or something?

Yea only people shilling against Spencer are newfags, failures, and leftists

EVERY FUCKING THREAD

>huh who never heard of him must be controlled oppo!

Do you faggots ever do any reading about your ideology or just spout memes? Hes been mentioned here since atleast 2012.

And no he isn't TRS

>Reporter grabs him but doesn't restrain
what a fucking cuck, nice trips btw

>your ideology
get the fuck out of here

Whatever my "ideology" is it doesn't come from some internet edgelord

>2012

son these fags from the_donald have been posting here since 2016.

The tolerant left

while I agree with some of his viewpoints, I still think he is a massive douche. Failure to retaliate against the dindu accost cements my viewpoint.

That was Mike Enoch that punched him.

Another Alt Right Psyop to get views in the wilderness of populist politics.

This.

Spencer is smart enough to understand what's going on in the real world. The "peaceful and tolerant" left is out in the streets rioting, assaulting people, and vandalizing businesses and private property, destroying their reputation in the eyes of the public. Meanwhile, on the right, people are cool, calm, and collected. These antifa losers are just further polarizing everyday Americans and causing them to join our cause. Retaliating would have only allowed the media to spin their own narrative and paint him as the aggressor.

There's a LOT of shills here tonight.

Im not a shill you fucking leaf

Go fight a forest fire with diversity faggot

It was a white AntiFa who sucker punched him and then ran away like a pansy as bitch.
Did you even watch it?
Christ.

What do you want him to do, get up after getting sucker punched and punch right back, this isn't an anime. The will probably be arrested since his photo was taken

Idiot.
I'm telling you that there are a lot of shills here tonight.

Yea I've seen a lot of people shilling here, Antifa are celebrating their victory

There's a massive irony in proclaiming yourself to be against fascism whilst simultaneously going around and physically assaulting those that hold beliefs that you find unfavorable.

He was pretty popular on stormfront but, that doesn't really matter. The real problem is at this point the media turned him into a viral meme cuz they got tired of using that faggot milo which caused problems because he was gay.

alt-right false flag attacks

but that's great that he's trending

Honestly the more violent the left gets, the better. We should also be encouraging them to support Kieth Ellison to run the DNC.

It's a victory for us on every level

By not fighting back, Richard gets to play the victim and shine a spotlight on the hypocrisy of the left.

"Victory"

Sucker punch a man you disagree with AND run away before he can retaliate.
Pansy fucking "victory".

>Media makes up random guy to be leader of Alt Right with literally no history
Wtf you people fall for this shit

Im not a shill just a bit drunk

explain Antifa to me please?

Finland is a country of real men
...And real women

I'm getting dejavu didn't something like this happen before?

>Antifa literally proving the stereotype and celebrating

>explain Antifa

Are you asking what it is?

It's just leftist protestors who go around attacking anyone who isn't a Marxist

When the guy is running away, it generally stops being self-defense. Shill please go.

Thisis literally every white person ever, all of you on this board are too pussy, how many times do we a a nig 1 on 1ing a person and they keep fucking backing up, its because you're all soft.

In high school i didnt even do sports but i knew how to stand up for myself,i've fought white football players, I got in the face of blacks that tried to threaten me. but you're all pussys and never dealt with any fights in your life, you think fighting is like what a fucking kungfu master teaches you.
>lelelele im a black belt
doesnt fucking count

AntiFa are far lefties, cultural marxists, anarchists and commies.

They are total shit.

Anti-Fascist

AntiFa

>*proceeds to run away from fight*

Its antifa what do you expect

>leftist think they're combating facism
>punch spencer and get him trending on twitter
>Spencer get plenty of publicity and makes leftist look bad
>More normies are contemplating white identitarian ideals

Kek this could end up just like the Millenial Woes situation, where leftist doxxed him and the publicity gave him 4000 more youtube subscribers.

it's not like he coined the term or anything

This can only create more trump supporters

Good job, antifags.

so the protester was some rando slavboo?

the fuck does being a wannabe commie have to do with Richard Spencer then? They think hes literally hitter or some bullshit?

say that to my face not online see what happen

(((Controlled opposition)))

yes I know

I'm pretty sure antifa hates slavs

Can't Brick the Dick

>arguing with a butthurt antifa
>not being ready for a sucker punch
Come on now Richard.

>77
Good point.
Shadilay brother

It is a bit his fault for expecting decency from the scum of the Earth.

only time i meme irl is merchant hands when jewing is happening and a redpill friend is present

Yes, they literally think that.

He's trying to get into politics. retaliation would be career suicide, idiot

How fucking new are you?

typical monkey

rofl wish i was there to finish the job

havent lurked much recently due to work. cut me some slack. I havent been on here much since election day when ctr was the main enemy.

Found one of the newfag/shills

is this a sign from KEK, have we had too much winning.

>The state sanctioned hyper-nationalistic dictatorship of the future will be the oppressed people!

Makes sense from a guy so fat he could no longer walk on his own.

Nice ear punch! Hell yeah!

He is right faggot. The Anti-fascists (((the left))) are only tolerant of their own ideas. All those who differ are branded as fascists.

Dear Sup Forums fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

an ANTIFA badass

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

Terrible quality bait

Fuck the left!
Fuck Spencer!
All useless wastes of skin.

hope it is pasta and you didn't bother to type all that

I'm copying this pasta.

How come the ANTIFA faggots have uniforms and we dont? Every time you see a white dude wearing all black, black hoodie and black mask, and a lanklet body type, it is guaranteed to be antifa now a days.

this will cost you 50 bucks licensing fee

Because we'd be deemed terrorists.
Look what happened to National Action in the UK.

Now, Nordic Front is looking sharp ;)

There are right wing Antifa. Has has your incestuous incel echo chamber poisoned your brain so much you can't even understand anything beyond what you're forcefed?

AntiFa are left wing you fucking dickhead.

I know this is pasta, but this is ANTIFAs right now.

lol rekt.

Why can't alt-righters fight back? are they too scared or weak?

>right wing Antifa

I like Richard Spencer but this video is kind of funny desu, he gets punched right when he is about to sperg out about Pepe.

This guy has more fight in him than Spencer.

Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

This is what it means to be so up the ass of stormfags you're breathing purely fart fumes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA:: WAIT!! you really believe they are left wing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/VJrxXxc3fKU

There is no such thing as a right-wing antifa group you fucking faggot.