Social darwinism is the final redpill. Take what you want and if you can't protect it, you don't deserve it

Social darwinism is the final redpill. Take what you want and if you can't protect it, you don't deserve it.

>le spook meme

If social darwinism is strong or "good", why are we not living in a socially darwinistic society? Why is it that all societies drift away from it?

Under social darwinism, most of them would be dead because they're dumb. We coddle them

Because most people are afraid and weak.

>Because most people are afraid and weak.
Yet these dumb and weak people are living in safety without social darwinism. What a weak ideology.

Egoism isn't social darwinism though.

social darwinism is factually not how species prosper in nature

correct

nigga the holocaust never happened. It doesn't get any bigger than that.

>'Hey come work for me and I'll give you money"
>"NO WAY Social Darwinism is where it's at, I'm going to stab you and take your money!"
>*gets shot*

Really gets my melon swellin

If they actually had to survive on their own they'd die. That is a sign of weakness.

Yeah if you're dumb enough to try to kill someone with a knife and not a gun and get killed yourself, that's your own damn fault.

There are consequences, however.

Yeah, but they don't have to survive on their own because humans are tribal animals and social darwinism is a weak and shit ideology that does not survive amongst humans.

Literally reverting to feudalism

I have a hard time believing there are people this dumb, but there are

It would literally make humans stronger both mentally and physically and shit genes would get removed from the pool.

Yeah, or people could just kill you and go on with their lives.

>please fuck all my women tyrone!

nah

No there is one pill after that one, that Darwin was actually a big fraud. There is no evolution process taking place on Earth, never was. The lie is designed to make you believe that you are an evolved ape, evolved from a bug, in other words, next to nothing.
After that pill, there are many more awaiting you on your journey. You are still very blue pilled.

Social Darwinism/ Eugenics are incredibly strong redpills, I just don't think that they are THE redpill.

It's hilarious how Pol embraces this idea. Do you not realize that basement dwelling keyboard warriors would be the first to go under social Darwinism?

How pathetic can you be that you can't make your own place in the world and can only accept the one ascribed to you? You NEED to believe that you were created as is to be better because you need validation, but the real man is proud to have scraped himself up from the level of a literal ape. We are the masters of our own destiny, the universe belongs to us, not because we are destined for it, but because we rose up and TOOK IT! And if you're too much of a faggot to accept that then you can just fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out from.

You're just misunderstanding social darwinism.

Humans with larger organized societies are more fit for survival than smaller tribes or individuals which is why the tribes are wiped out.

So you say people have to spend all their energy living in the present with no resources left for research or human development?

You are a fucking US rural retarded person.

hey man I'm not some left wing faggot who hates Sup Forums but if social darwinism was in place many of the faggots here would be first to go

>How pathetic can you be ...blahblah
You have a stronk opinion for a retard.

It would also make the civilization to go back to the stone age.