Trump Signs Executive Order to 'Ease the Burdens of Obamacare'

So what are they going to replace the ACA with? Many people are going to lose their health coverage.

- npr.org/2017/01/20/510868508/trump-signs-executive-order-to-ease-the-burdens-of-obamacare-details-still-uncle

>Trump Signs Executive Order to 'Ease the Burdens of Obamacare'

>As promised, President Trump got to work on Day 1, spending some time in the Oval Office in between the inaugural parade and a trio of formal balls.

>Trump signed an executive order Friday night directing government agencies to "ease the burdens" of Obamacare while the new administration and Congress work toward repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act.

>White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus presented Trump with the order, which he described as: "An executive order minimizing the economic burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act pending repeal."

>It's not clear what kind of relief the executive order envisions.

>Trump also signed paperwork authorizing the elevation of two new Cabinet secretaries. The Senate voted this evening to confirm Trump's nominees for defense secretary, James Mattis, and homeland security secretary, John Kelly.

>Many people are going to lose their health coverage.
Maybe get a real job with proper employer-subsidized care rather than sucking the government tit?

Faggot.

Trump says he'll do it for 12 months

He does it

Your days are numbered npr

Don't worry, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

>npr

What does "ease the burden" mean? Are they going to stop enforcing the bullshit tax penalty for people that don't have insurance? That's a big reason Trump got a lot of his support.

>he can't afford to buy his own insurance outright

who gives a flying fuck

You mean many people won't have to pay for someone else's coverage.

>Ease the burdens

What does the document actually say? Because if this is exact wording, then it could mean literally anything.

Not fair!

What about all the transgender people in need of sexual reassignment surgery????

You bigots and white-privileged persons should pay for that. That's the only right choice and you know it.

Literally shaking right now!

>Many
There's probably less than a thousand people who are self-insured but don't pay taxes in the US.

>Boogie now has to buy his medicine for being such a fat fuck instead of leeching off the government

This OP. I don't want to pay for fat unhealthy black people.
>But grandma!

To bad. The thing was a damn mess. Throw it out and start over.

>So what are they going to replace the ACA with? Many people are going to lose their health coverage.

It's called get the fucking fuck out of your moms house and get a goddam job so you can afford benefits.

Not a single fucking thing should ever replace it, people need to work or die just as they always have throughout history.

Who the fuck are you that you are so special that the rest of us who actually went outside and applied somewhere are required to just pay for you just because you are alive? Why do jobless, worthless, lazy fucks that contribute nothing matter so much more than the very people working and paying for the nation?

boo fucking hoo you are actually going to have to pay him yourself for a change

who actually? I never understood who the ACA covered that medicaid/medicare didn't already, he's shown favor towards retaining the features of the act concerning pre-existing conditions so it's unlikely that in particular is going away

>WOW YOU CANT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE!?!? WHAT A FAGGOT

you are the reason why our country is in going downhill

>race to the bottom enthusiast

imbecile

You're going to pay for it anyway. When some drug addict or gangbanger needs healthcare where do you think they go? An emergency room, which is much more expensive. And do you think they turn them away? Legally, they can not. Do you think the hospital ever sees that bill paid? They do; the government (taxpayers) refunds them. We're either paying for them to go to a normal doctor, which won't treat them without insurance, or the alternative ER which legally cannot reject them.

The working class was never able to reasonably afford it, Trumpcare is taking a different approach to what Obamacare aimed (and ultimately failed) to do and that was make it affordable. Trump's will probably also fail.

>Also Friday evening, Priebus was preparing a memo for all federal agencies, ordering a freeze on government regulations. It was not immediately clear whether that order would apply retroactively to regulations in the pipeline from the outgoing Obama administration.

Uhhh, guys? Isn't this a bad thing? I don't want anti-freeze in my fast food.

Just because you are breathing does not entitle you to anyone's hard earned money.

This country was made the most prosperous on the Earth because we had a work ethic that included everyone works. Now that we have more than half of the population sitting up on their asses watching Montel all day long sucking down free guv'ment money we dropped like a fucking rock.

Possibly because it was nothing more than a stunt to buy voted from the lowest common denominator that shits out a dozen kids.

Obama thought he was making a long term investment in broke minorities that will forever vote Democrat as long as they get free money and free healthcare just for drawing breath.

There are people with jobs who have health insurance that still charge them up the ass, or don't even cover their medical expenses. While there were a lot of flaws of the ACA, it did help some people who had cancer and shit like that.

I personally don't give a fuck either way, but I'm still questioning the "Ease the Burdens."

Trump made his promise to replace it with something better. Why would you get rid of something without implementing something better first?

>WOW YOU CHOOSE NOT TO WORK!?!? HERE'S FREE SHIT
right back at ya

And it was cheaper the old way so fuck off.

He's replacing it with trumpcare

>implying that drug addict or gang banger paid for Obamacare
We still pay for that emergency room visit through the subsidies, and now we all get to average our healthcare costs with folks like Boogie here.

>about 1 fallacy per 3 words

noice

Who? Refugees get free care. Illegals get free care. Low rent niggers get free care. Moi, white guy who works? I get 5,000.00 deductibles.
>Fuck you snowflake.

>So what are they going to replace the ACA with?
Rand is releasing his replacement plan next week.

I started my own biz 18 months ago, just got a letter from the IRS saying we see you dint have yo healthcar we want mony. F U Trump this.

>he wants to buy into ponzi scheme coverage that don't take effect until after you pay an outrageous deductible

How much revenue has the fine generated for the guv. Anyone know?

I don't really care anymore. Joining the NG 47 buck a month baby.