At Obama's inauguration ball, he got Beyonce, Jay-Z, and many more A lister stars

at Obama's inauguration ball, he got Beyonce, Jay-Z, and many more A lister stars

Trump got these 2... the "Pelican Boys"...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5DsOx1gtfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rciee-oQLoI
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cfd5_GRyn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Beyonce
>Jay-Z
>A lister stars
OOOOoooookay then.

They're cuter than Beyonce

>Obama gets in saying he's a "voice for the people"
>hires celebrities and big names to do shit for him
>people love him

>Trump gets in saying that he's for the people
>Hires smaller, not well known talented people to perform and do events
>people hate him

????????????

It's a political ceremony, not a fucking pop concert.

you care about which star is on the A-list, thats great

I used to support Trump, but after seeing how few celebrities performed at his inaugural concert, I am now #CruzMissile

you have to admit this is embarrassing

people are walking out and cringing

I love those twins no homo or no pedo. No joking I love this kids they are talented singers . I wish my kids were like this, but their stupid and autistic asf.

>jay z
Degenerate nigger trash
>Beyonce
Degenerate nigger trash
>many more
Yeah , probably more degenerate nigger trash , all fitting for a degnerate nigger president

>Beyonce, Jay-Z
>Now Pelican Boys

America is improving.

and nobody who voted for trump gives a shit about celebrities

honestly in all honesty and i am not lying i don't think he has a chance and i'm getting worried jeb's slow and steady strategy may gain him strength in the polls

You're right, Trump did way better. No degenerate whores or godless spirit cookers to be found anywhere.

>At Obama's inauguration he got black people

Wew lad

of course the libtards care about the celebrities

adorable and talented. maybe they can be friends with Barron? he can show them minecraft tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5DsOx1gtfM

I'd pay to see the pelican boys.

>Beyonce, Jay-Z, and many more A lister stars

How many of them could play the trumpet?

How many of them could play TWO trumpets?

Beyoncé and Jayz are anti-American trash. Lee greenwood is the fucking mad notes

Oh hey look,we don't have a 1/2 nigger president anymore.

>obama got degenerate niggers
>Trump didn't

sounds about right desu.

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS??????

>people are unironically mad that some cute talented kids are having fun at a concert instead of garbage pop stars getting payed $200M per concert to display trash
Almonds are at maximum.

Damn, America, how could you vote for a president who has so little VIP support? You could almost assume that the POTUS doesn`t care about the special place that VIP`s hold in your society. It's almost like he thinks all his people are "equal" LOL. Just keep calling him a russian puppet, if you say it often enough than I am sure people will start believing you;-D

He should have booked the Cheeky Girls 2bh

That's the fucking thing.

Turn on the radio. What do you hear? Crappy bubble gum fake as shit music. Music that is completely vapid. The singer's voice has been manipulated with multiple programs to "enhance" it. The lyrics are repetitive, devoid of deep meaning, and written at a third grade level. What's worse of all? The "artists" don't even write these lyrics! They just layer their voices with fake autotune, hump everything on a stage, and recite lyrics about wanting to be degenerate as fuck.

Hillary "THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG" Clinton was the personification of this. She had no emotion or charisma. Everything that came out of her mouth was robotic and a talking point crafted by someone hired to write it all up. She cried that trump is a misogynist but has a pander concert where several niggers come on stage and say every misogynistic thing towards women to a beat.

Beyonce is a skank

>only reasonable response
>0 replies
Highly specific indicator of a bait thread

>obama used the fame of some niggers
>trump gave two kids a chance to become famous
really says a lot about you op

Trump is a hipster. Beyonce and Jay-Z are too mainstream for him.

the saddest part was Trump using old pictures, some from different cities, on Inauguration Day as evidence of the "yuge crowds" that didn't show up today.

It was sad.. He showed a picture from Cleveland in June when the Cavs won the NBA title. It was a warm sunny day and over 1.3 million showed up to celebrate.

Obviously, it was raining today in DC.

Another photo was from November 2015 in Kansas City when the Royals won the World Series. Again, a sunny day with a huge crowd.

He used pix from Obama's Inauguration in 2009 as well, which had a Capital Mall full of people.

More lies from Trump. I guess we should be used to it by now

not sure what you're attempting to say but check out this pic trump tweeted

the butthurt is strong in you senpai. i hope you will be able to live your life again some day faggot.

In their respective genres, they're A Listers, just as Miles Davis, Morgan Freeman and Tiger Woods are in theirs. Doesn't matter if your personal interests don't lean towards rap, jazz, film or golf.

The leaf is actually right for once.

>Ignore autistic screechers
>Ignore autistic screechers threads.

>WELL, THEY WERE GGGGREATTT!!!!, NO?
fuck off, you talentless cunt.

i know. but it's fun and i'm bored. nice trips.

>In their respective genres, they're A Listers
in what genres? the degeneracy genre?

>obama got nigger music

so is trump supposed to be jealous

That's how Boyz II Men got their start, by being boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rciee-oQLoI

Have a (you) great post Burgerbro.

That shit had me in tears.

>That James Brown ""tribute""

Had me fucking crying

Trump had 2 white pre-schoolers to do a cover of a black dude's song

the left identify and rely too much on celeb influence and validation. its like branding and familiarity of big companies. shits weird b

>Performance by Sammy mother fucking Moore with two little kids on his horns and they can actually keep up

But hey two talentless pop -nigs are so much bettter lolamiriteguys?

He got fucking Lord of the Dance you fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cfd5_GRyn8

hillary had beyonce and jay z also

didnt work

people told them to fuck off

stop politics posting with best girl

da fug? dis sum gay fetish club :--DD