What is the final "black pill?"

What is the final "black pill?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieE22Apyn0Q
electricuniverse.info/Electric_Sun_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suicide

The singularity is coming, it cannot be stopped, the age of flesh is at an end and the age of steel is at hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieE22Apyn0Q

Transhumanism and Nihilism

Globalism will consume us all and some new species will take our place, annotating our history with disappointment and disdain.

the reptilians control our world by the jews

Every human has psychic abilities that you can start using

Afterlife exists, people have been there

Humanitarian action is the only logical action

Bogdanism

Trump won't save us. He merely gave us another decade at best. The end is coming closer every day and there is nothing we can do about it.

unironic geo-centric earth theory.

That no matter how hard you try, and no matter how redpilled your ideology/candidate is, it will eventually reverse in the near future, rendering all struggle pointless. Your special snowflake "redpilling" process? Pointless.

Book of Revelation

redpill me on this that exact image makes me question things the only explanation I can come up with is that it does change but the change isn't noticeable in a human life due to the distances

Everything inevitably points to this.

Nihilism is a stepping stone to enlightened suicide or babbys first existential crisis depending on the person

Religion is necessary evil

> Christianity produces strong societies.
> Anglo's are gods true chosen people.
> If one is remotely religious (Christian), then they realize that we eventually lose to globalism & degeneracy.

>not wanting to experience the inevtiable demise of humanity and be swallowed by the abyss

WEW
E
W

no one knows

very hard to accept for the ego

but NO ONE EVER KNEW AND NEVER WILL

Egoism.

Facts are the instruments of feeling, not the other way around. This is at the core of meme magic.

This. Empathy is nothing more than a weakness.

10 seconds to singularity

2 seconds to singularity
1 second to non-existence

Robots will take over

Entropy is unstoppable.

>White pill
Struggle against entropy is the essence of life and the most practical and efficient implementation of this struggle is fascism.

You don't matter.

when you wake up and realize you're the only one. you created 4spaz and everything it implies. you wake up floating in space. you are a massive blob of interstellar goo, absorbing every planet in your path. the energy of its people plays out in your dream world. you are alone.

Entropy.

The electric universe.

electricuniverse.info/Electric_Sun_theory

Political ideologies mean nothing in the long run. Fascism has no value. The ego is the only thing worth of any attention.

God is real
Jesus is his son
The Holy Spirit is with you if you repent and are baptized
Joseph Smith was a real Prophet and the Church of the Latter Day Saints is the true Church of God.

I BUILT MYSELF A NICE LITTLE CAGE
WITH BARS OF ANGER, AND A LOCK OF RAGE
I CAN'T HELP ASKIN, WHO'S GOT THE KEY?
WHEN I KNOW DAMN WELL, IT'S ME

That there's actually only only person posting on this website: you.

The ultimate singularity :

The Transcendental Object At The End Of Time

Life really isn't so bad, and you've wasted a quarter of it.

This to be honest family

>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED
>NOTHING IS TRUE
EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED

a time lapse of a year would still yield perfect circles.

flying through space at the speeds described would also make stars moving in perfectly straight lines perpendicular to our straight horizon.

it frankly doesn't matter how far away things are, the sky wouldn't look like the sky if we were moving the way idiots think we are.

yin yang is a symbol of the flat earth and the sun and moons rotation on the equator, and the points of the solstice and equinox

put a disco ball in the center of a room. the northern hemisphere (inner circle) spins one way, and the southern hemisphere (outer circle) spins another way. reproducible with a flat mirror in large room.

turns out the bible is 100% the word of god, and its a book written outside of space and time. you just need to be wise enough to see and understand it.

there's thousands of years of flat earth cosmology, and only a few hundred years of round earth catholic bullshitmology.

Einstein's notes on his theory of bullshit

>. Since then I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the Earth is revolving around the Sun.

lie 1

>I would like to mention only the problem of cosmology. This problem is related to the geometry of the universe and to time.

the entire field of cosmolgoy disagrees with a round earth concept

lie 2

A> I came to realize that all the natural laws except the law of gravity could be discussed within the framework of the special theory of relativity. I wanted to find out the reason for this, but I could not attain this goal easily.

lie 3. gravity is a jew meme that exist, but not in the way you think it does. anti gravity technology is really a matter of buoyancy. air behaves the same as a fluid, just not as thick. if we had a thick enough atmosphere i could flap my airs and fly.

if nothing is true then why is that statement true and why is the statement that everything's permitted true?

OwO OwO OwO THOTH BLESSES MY MADNESS. MAY KEK BRING ME ORDER

Accepting the fact that Hawaiians are the descendants of Romans/Central Asians

Dark Enlightenment.

nothing really matters
how you react to that realization is up to you tho

Only you exist, as everything

ur ghey

Lmao

> thread

>electricuniverse.info/Electric_Sun_theory
3 for 4. not bad.

Those are just words, user.

mormons believe christ died on the cross for their sins.

honestly thats good enough for me.

No matter where you go, there you are

The endpill is in antarctica

antartic ice barrier*

There is only one black pill:
nothing we ever do will matter in the context of the greater universe
Eventually the human race will be extinct, and it will mean nothing

>honestly thats good enough for me.
they're good people.

Sooo.. nihilism

That cheesegap is real.

>God is real
>Jesus is his son
>The Holy Spirit is with you if you repent and are baptized

These, and that Anglo's (those who believed in the free worship of Christianity without any kind of a "Church authority" like the Pope) are Gods true chosen people.

Our societies are falling because we've abandoned our beliefs and god.

i believe you. I'm almost considering walking door to door like they do and pointing out to people that the earth is not moving, and fixed upon pillars, but they're already brave enough to walk door to door to talk about christ. I think i should go down to a mormon church and see what they have to say about how I think christ asked judas to betray him.

finally admitting Jews are the chosen people

Nothing matters. The meaning of life is to enjoy yourself as you watch it all burn.

>I think christ asked judas to betray him.
explain plz. i have not heard this theory before.

but flat earth..yeah this shit is flat. anyone who argues differently has no proof except what they've been told.

Universal Entropy

this

*teleports behind matrix*
That nothing is personnel, kid

but wouldn't those stars in timelapse look minimalistically spiral either?

YOU CAN'T THREAD YOUR OWN POST YOU FUCKING TARD

/thread

/thread

you are the protagonist of this sim
the world ends with you

hmmm...maybe you can
/thread

That isn't true

>turns out the bible is 100% the word of god

someone has autism. read up on your astrotheology buddy. the bible is an allegory for your body and the science of reality.

>what is simplifying the problem
>what is approximation

WOW Spherefags BTFO5!

A sliver of truth in a shit pile of shit

Hermeticism, centrism, and transhumanism.

Everything you care about is petty and pointless. All of humanity continues to live in the Matrix for the foreseeable future.

the 4 gospels of matthew, mark, luke, and john appear to be written in 4 different time lines due to the fact the story of mary magdalen is distinctly different,
in john she is teased by christ himself after she cries over an empty tomb
in matthew there is an earthquake and an angel tells mary magdalen that christ has risen and to gather the others
in luke mary magdalen gives a soft reminder to the disciples
in mark she appears with another mary, mother of james and they open to the tomb to find a man telling them christ has risen, though its not christ himself, but another being of light.

the only way the discovery of jesus's resurrection could be all true but different in the bible is if it happened in different timelines, which i really don't see why that wouldn't be in the lords power once you understand the bible is literally written outside of our time, space, and finite universe. non-locality wrote the bible if you know anything about physics.

so technically, there should be 12 versions of the last supper all varying different. basically the betrayal was being rebuked when he told the disciples that he needed to be killed in order for him to raise from the dead for 3 days and appear at Galilee. the only one who didn't rebuke christ when he told the disciples of this was judas, he was the only one who was willing to carry out the will of god. so he used his time line powers to make the last supper happen several different ways. judas's gospel paints a different picture. the price for killing jesus when he needed someone to do it wasn;t 30, or 40 shekels. it was being shown kingdoms no angel has ever seen, for he needed one of his own to betray him on faith and love that he would raise from the dead and judas was the only one with enough faith to do so

1st Corinthians 2:9
9But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Here's a blackpill: If the left wants multiculturalism and mass immigration, let them have it. No need to fight tirelessly as you can't change their minds. They will learn the hard way.

>Australia coming in with the brain fuck

Fuck you.

>implying the context of the greater universe matters in the first place

I am so fucking happy that so many people are realizing this, you have no idea

I don't know, But I'm sure the Bogdanovs are somehow involved

>the bible is an allegory for your body and the science of reality.

non-locality wrote the bible. non-locality= yahweh, brahman, aether, or primordial chaos. you can trace all mythology back to a single unmanifested omnipresence.

the bible is an allegory written in blood on a wooden cross, and a message that god loves you so much he'll sacrifice his only son for your iniquity, and your sins. for all your righteous deeds are but dirty rags to him.

there's a kingdom and government in heaven just so you know. when you sin you're not hurting god, but you';re hurting your spirit by putting materialistic pleasures over spiritual duties.

reducing the earths movements around the moving sun to 0 implies the earth was never really moving in the first place.

Nothing is still. Everything moves. The principle of vibration is universally true.

Death is the answer to life. You go back to the aether, become one again, no more suffering. Living close to the brink is the only way to live.

thermodynamics is still a thing, but its more like a breath. an exhale waiting for an inhale. if they just acknowledged god wrote the scriptures we'd be a lot further in physics than we are now.

light speed isn't 300k m/s. it doesn't even travel in our first 4 dimensions until after it reaches the firmament. string theory should dictate that our first 4 dimensions length width height and time, or 1st heaven should be at the bottom of a 10 dimensional universe, or a universe with 7 heavens

Neither of you are incorrect.
Try reading the bible from a first person perspective to understand what user is saying.

If you are truly interested in learning more, read more scriptures than your Christian ones. All of them contain parts of the whole.
If you REALLY want to be blackpilled, read the Kybalion.

turns out the earth is round and flat in the first place.

as above so below

the world is like two snowglobes glued together at the bottom

The final black pill is swallowing the bogpill with success and figuring out their end game.

Wow I need this in desktop wallpaper form

And, uh, where else do you see a shape like that occurring anywhere?

Using plastic surgery to become hideous mutants?