This retard is the head of America's education

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BetsyDeVos/status/822574081480491008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>elementary school, middle school, high school, and universities

The person who posted this tweet managed to fuck up even worse.

>universities

That's not what "public" university means, you twat.

We have Pre-School, Primary, Secondary, Higher-Secondary and then Higher (University and stuff)

Fuck off, her native language is Russian-Hackern. She is not supposed to know your shit.

Also go do some immigration-tests on language in your illegals-ingested neighbourhood.

Also she capitalized one wrong letter, I don't see the big deal.

Nah, she probably attended several universities in her pursuit of a lesbian dance theory degree.

ad hom

>Betsy DeVos is in charge of directly teaching kids grammer
I don't get liberals' outrage over DeVos for Education, and Perry for Energy for that matter. They have something else to worry about: neither department will exist in 4 years.

Never seen underscores used like that in any style guide or English textbook.

shhhhh

I want it to be a surprise when it happens so I can float I the all the saltwater dead sea style

"Fixed Betsy DeVos's tweet."

That is not a complete sentence.

You don't put a comma before the word "and".

I see big deals, many of them. We will be tired of winning.

It's an Oxford comma I believe.

> it`s a shit of an artist

Oxford Comma explained

whats wrong with saying 'historical'?

Standard practice is to only use an Oxford comma in cases where it would help eliminate ambiguity, as in your example. Even when people use it, they aren't using it for every single list.

I* fixed Betsy DeVos's tweet;* she can thank the public elementary school, middle school, high school and universities where I had been* educated.
That aside it's not at all grammatically incorrect to capitalize the Inauguration as it is the name of the event.

also if the event was titled 'Inauguration',or even if the title of the event started with the work 'Inauguration', then there is nothing wrong with capitalizing the 'I'.

i always use it

Then you're doing it wrong.

Oxford comma is just a strategy to sell over-priced big universities, this kind of stuff is how they make those shitty liberal arts courses in those colleges sell.

Its not necessary to ever use Oxford comma, like if you wanna make stuff clear for people in English then remove those numerous words that are spelled and pronounced the same but mean entirely different according to context.

What's even better is how the left always say how embarrassing it is that we're ranked so far in education compared to other countries but they just want to keep people in who will continental the status quo. Of course bringing someone completely new in with no idea of the preexisting rules and regulations could cause some of the retarded shit to be scrapped because they're not part of the established problem. But she's a Republican nominee so she's literally hitler

Inauguration as a proper noun referring to the one that swears in the American president.

>Yael Rice
>(((Yael)))

Every time.

"Davos' "

That shows nowhere in her feed. Link the tweet or if you claim it's real and she deleted it, show us the archive.

It's looking like you fell for fake news dude.

twitter.com/BetsyDeVos/status/822574081480491008

I'm pretty sure she was going on analogy from other government-related words, like President, Congress, Congressman and so forth that are capitalized in all instances that they refer to the office or institution. I honestly don't know if inauguration is regularly capitalized, but there are a lot of words that proper American English calls for capitalizing, which most Americans wouldn't bother to capitalize, such as the word "internet."

As for "historic" vs. "historical," I don't think most people would fault her for the mix up. There is a distinction in proper American English, but most speakers probably don't make it or know about it.

Historical implies past event vs historic which implies future or current event.

Don't quote me on this. I'm a retard

>starting off her grammar nazi tweet with a sentence fragment

Dunno. Maybe because she is the head of the eduacational ministry.
Who would have thought a capital i could be seen as illiterate.

Is she confirmed yet?

I'm actually hoping they'll vote her down and we'll get someone else.

close
>Historic and historical are used in slightly different ways. Historic means ‘famous or important in history’, as in a historic occasion, whereas historical means ‘concerning history or historical events’, as in historical evidence; thus a historic event is one that was very important, whereas a historical event is something that happened in the past.
t. oxford dictionary

at the time of that tweet, had the Inauguration happened in the past?

Then why is she pretending to be educated by US public schools? What's the fucking point of her snarky tweet?

Is this implying that people who went to public school voted trump into office? I thought lolberals thought trump supporters were dumb?

Obama's Secretary of Dindu Nuffin