Trump banned the National Park Service Banned From Twitter because of this

>National Park Services forced to find new way to communicate park road and crisis situations

Trumps personal insecurities and rash behavior putting us all in danger already.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.dk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/22/trumpism-is-just-as-popular-in-denmark-as-the-united-states/?client=safari
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have a saying here, in Australia.

>talk shit, get hit

Value your teeth? Stop talking shit.

fight me kangaroo

Poorfags>richfags

lol ok

>Binyamin Appelbaum

Sup Forums is always right, always

>using an official govt account to retweet memes
yeah throw the kike in jail desu

>shitpost on twitter about your boss
>"you're fired!"
>pension seized to pay down national debt

obvious in the shot on the right that people are scattered and still arriving or possibly leaving. Where are the actual crowd shots?

That picture is cherry picked

that title
wtf OP

This

Federally-funded organization actively retweets biased, partisan tweets to push a political agenda directly against their fucking boss. If I did the same thing, I would get fired. Why shouldn't they?

OH LOOK ANOTHER PILE OF FAKE NEWS

Shouldn't matter to you, doubtful you've been to a national park in the last six months.

punch op for us mate, he's too stupid to save

The potus can't ban people from twitter, you mongoloid

>Trump banned the National Park Service Banned From Twitter because of this
your title gave me a seizure

very much this.

>(((Appelbaum)))

I think I know why it's banned

I thought strayans were known for being able to handle the banter

Good. All these public funded national organizations that have been in bed with the left for so long will soon realize the jig is up.

Either keep out of politics, or be destroyed

>abusing the radiowaves intending for emergency communication for shitposting
Try doing that downrange

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCK

keku confirms this
this is literally shitting not only on your boss, but probably the guy who's your boss's boss's boss etc

and that guy is now the leader of the free world
some retard snowflake federal employee needs to not bite the hand that feeds him and provides his security, et. al

What did they mean by this?

>nps which is supposed to be an apolitical organization
>tweeting about political shit
>gets banned for not doing their job
wow big fucking surprise there

Oh look, the National Park Service. There's another $3-$4 billion/year that goes to fucking nothing.

America's best idea lol

He can ban his departments from using it.

I see where Trump and Pence are going with this.

It will still be fine if people want to be LGBT++++. But just like Russia, it will be banned from being promoted.

>extensions of the government actively subverting their own leader

The first thing Trump needs to do is replace everyone who got a job in a regulatory body or as a police official in the last 8 years.

Why do the libcucks love to lie so much?

will be some hard lessons for the cucks that a new Sheriff is in town.

>binyamin appelbaum
Sup Forums is always right.

This and this.

THE EMPEROR HAS SPOKEN

THE FIRST TO DEFY HIS WILL PAYS THE PRICE

>not wanting to poz that grizzly bears neg hole
bigot

Trump can't ban anyone from twitter.

Fucking THIS.

You need all the cogs in the machine to be fresh

good

What's the matter pussy? You don't like going innawoods?

They hate God and worship the Father of Lies.

what

Isn't Washington mainly libfags? Also didn't the libfags terror groups use violence to prevent the remaining parts of Republicans from entering the inaguration?

Also, I stumbled upon this today.

google.dk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/22/trumpism-is-just-as-popular-in-denmark-as-the-united-states/?client=safari

Democrats are labelled a terrorist organisation in your lifetime.

When will the winning end?

We have a saying in Alaska. You look like Sulu, you get the Ulu.

>(((Binyamin Appelbaum)))

that pic is such bullshit aswell...taken at different times aswell

Yeah i'm pretty sure that photo was taken early in the morning.

Can we get these faggots out of what should be a Teddy Roosevelt domain please?

It's the sort of place where thousands show up with gallons of beer each to have a fistfight, and occasionally a motorsproting event breaks out.

>politically independent service makes political statement
Betcha they'll never let a greenist lefty near their lines of communication again.

2017 During the actual swearing

Gaycunt

Kek. I watched the riots in the news, they had red and black flags - where they Antifa terrorists?

fpbp, get fucked libshits.

awww...see you in 8 years cuckfag. Jeez it must suck being you every single day. That blue hair dye must have fried your fagbrain.

This tbqh

>Binyamin Applebaum

>personal insecurities and rash behavior
Wow mocking your boss is a bad idea, who would have thought?

Careful what you wish for

Kangaroos are fucking jacked

dat mufugga knows karatee

>Applebaum
ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING JEWS ALREADY

handling the banter doesn't actually mean staring at your feet and mumbling sticks and stones

That guy's SuperStrayan3, that's not even his full power

when you realize that every black person in America voted for the black guy, not because of his political point of views but because the color of his skin. Therefore, everyone on the right is there for their own self esteem.

So let me get this straight, national park service posts propaganda on twitter? Are they supposed to be doing that, or are they supposed to be doing something else?

They took the photo x number of hours before the inaugural speech then claimed Trump had significantly fewer people at his. You can tell by the fucking amount of light in vs

He needs to send whoever tweeted that to a MAGA gulag for reeducation. we can't have a public agency retweeting fake news.

Teddy was a progressive.

There's a line between banter and being a cunt, if you talk to a bushie or someone like that you'll know when you've crossed it

How did they communicate those things before Twitter?

it's all they have left. literally a bunch of faggy little children who got their toy taken from them.

Is this sniper tower in the best spot right in the front?

smoke signals

wtf is a bushie

Pretty much.
If you want actual change, you need to replace the whole leadership the left has established.
That goes town to the most irrelevant government funded shit.

You cannot hope to achieve anything when all your underlings are constantly trying to stab you in the back.

National Park Service website is filled with multicultural black propaganda

You can't find anything about the actual white male founders of the National Park System unless you click 2-3 pages within the website.

It's filled with gay rights and MLK bullshit.

I made like 20 screenshots of it a while back but I don't know where my external HDD is at the moment.

This, technically seditious and undermining the administration.

nah, he's the boss now and childish libtard government officials abusing taxpayer $$ because "TRUMP IS DA WHITE DEVUL" have to adapt.

I'll give you a hint

Crocodile Dundee

They treat politics like a sport. They pick their preferred boogeyman and then will oppose anything he suggests and shit on him no matter if it's true or not.

They just want to vilify something else so they can feel better about their own shitty lives.

Why the fuck is the National Park Service tweeting against the President (their own boss)?
Fucking morons had it coming.

Lol you mean the national abduction service?

Trump knows what he's doing.

He can ban parts of the Executive branch from posting on Twitter in an official capacity.

You can see plenty of white tarp before the Washington Monument.

That's not snow.

He could ban the whole company from his country within a day if he wanted.

>left picture: black
>right picture: white
I'm fine with this.

The Chief Executive can issue a directive that a method of communications be suspended.
Now bring the person before the cabinet for examination.

Take a look at that Twitter feed of NPS. It's a national disgrace. It shows how low team Obama were willing to stoop to shove their SJW bullshit down to the lowest operational levels of government.

They shouldn't be able to post fake news on what should be a nonpartisan twitter

A better option is to work with them.

Or simply just ignore the personal opinions of others and focus on getting a job done instead of trying to maintain a brand,

did you even watch it today? stop fooling yourself senpai.

>A better option is to work with them.

You cannot work with someone who has zero respect for you and will undermine everything you do as soon as you look away.

Where as his guards in that picture? In the crowd behind him?

Well, when you talk shit about your boss and it gets back to him, you can reasonably expect retaliation.

Hopefully the turd who posted this never gets a better job than flipping burgers at his local Tits over America. An Alpha has to make examples of people who get on his bad side, if he wants to stay an Alpha.

And right now, his boss is OUR Boss. Maybe the leftists around here should take careful note of this. Because what happened to one Binyamin Appelbaum could well happen to you,