Trans Rights

Well Sup Forums? How can this possibly be fair?

You have every right to cut off your penis, but I have every right to be creeped, out and not call you susan.

It isn't fair, that's the point. If you want fair treatment, behave like a normal human.

wait... that's a guy?

Maybe if they didn't insist on pronoun preferences everyone in squares 1-5 wouldn't think they were assholes.

>That Jew in the last panel.

>our bank's name change policy doesn't recognize court orders
LITERALLY WHERE!?

Aren't just about all of these illegal and easily won lawsuits?

They want to be a woman so they are going to draw their idealized version. No arm hair, broad shoulders, or stuble and obviously manly face.

1st panel isn't a thing. They'll change it to any legal name.
2nd is also false. Gall bladders have nothing to do with hacksawing off a penis.
3rd is illegal, but shouldn't be. No one likes trannies.
Ditto for 4 and 5.
6 is true. Fuck your pronouns.

Transgenderism is misogyny. It sickens me to see fucking trannies invading women only feminist spaces. Pro trans liberal "feminists"are just handmaidens of the patriarchy

>Im-fucking-plying a bank is going to ignore a court order
>Im-fucking-plying any kind of surgeon is going to care about what you did to your genitals and will base your medication off your birth gender
>Im-fucking-plying this tranny freak wasn't being an obnoxious cunt to deserve what happened in the rest of the comic

It's amazing how it's always the horse-faced trannies who make absolutely no attempt to shave or pass as the gender they claim to be that are always the ones complaining

>Building Manager
Isn't it called a Landlord? Or I mixing things up?

Fucking this. If you even whisper that you're going to call the Fair Housing Bureau or whatever the fuck it's called you bet your fucking ass your landlord will bend the fuck over for you. I've heard some fucking nightmare shit from a coworker of mine who used to rent out her house.

>Talks about how she rented her house out to "a family of darker complexion"
>They had welfare vouchers she had to accept
>They only had to pay $50 a month
>They wouldn't
>She got the law involved
>They whined and said she was being WAYCISS
>She was forced to give them 30 days or some shit to get their paperwork together
>During that time they smashed up the house
>Went to trial
>"man dis bitch be makin' us live in this shithole and shiet it ain't right nigguh we tryan get our lives around and shiet and dis bitch be fuckin wit us"
>Co-worker loses the case and is forced to "repair" the home
>They smash it up again
>At this point two baby-daddies move in
>Nobody is still paying rent at this point
>After a year of paying rent the government finally steps in again and goes "heyyyyyyyyyy what's going on here you're not paying rent wtf"
>Finally kicks their sorry asses out
>Co-worker gets absolutely no payback whatsoever, government just shrugs and goes "oops our bad lol"

She stopped renting out her house after that.

>NOT paying rent*

My bad, I'm tired

>Click here
Nice straw man, shit for brains. You killed the hell out of that made up bullshit, sure did, faggot.

Act like a retard, get treated like a retard.

>disobeying court orders

Good way to get fined and for the bank manager to face prison.

>surgery

There is no insurace plan in existence pre ACA that actually arbitrarily denied coverage for important or vital needs because a person was trans.

All we have a problem with is making others pay for what is glorified plastic surgery in what statistically doesnt treat the underlining issue of body dismorphia.

>Housing and Employment discrimination

has been illegal since the fucking sixties and is so easy to sue on if you have but a moducum of evidence.

>pronouns

I will concede he/she/and the Shakespearean they. Fuck everyone who uses xir or those other invented terms.

>doesn't recognize court orders
Isn't this the same as saying "please, sue us into oblivion"?

Reminder:

This is what the author looks like.

>how can you justify these completely fictitious scenarios that have never happened, and most are actually illegal?

Are you shitposting kikes actually double agents working to desensitise us more into not shedding a single tear when we build giant ovens just so we can execute millions of you the way you've always dreamed of?

If so, it's working.

Looks like liberal narrative victim hood wet dream.

i really dont get this. i really dont.

Just get some big burly men and go and kick them the fuck out and change the locks. let them take you to court over it. Chances are they wont bother.

HE FORGOT THE HAJIB?! HOW ELSE CAN WE TELL IT'S A PROUD WOMYN OF COTTON?!

Literally everything in that comic is breaking a federal discrimination law. That comic should end with a multi-million dollar settlement.

this

my lazy realism mod

There's no such thing as 'fair." Act out and you'll get treated appropriately. You get out of the system what you put into the system. Stop whining about "fair."

How is it that transgendered men always ends up being a latent homosexual that decided to rip out most of their penis and invert it, while searching for someone to pound their mangina?

damn, gayben really suffered this year

now make it loss

I couldn't tell if this was anti-tranny until the end.

You know what's REALLY hilarious?

T-girls will literally shame men who seek out trans, deriding them as "chasers".

If it's so hard to be a tranny, then accept that you were born the way you were, or KYS faggot

Is that Trump in the bottom middle panel?

lol