Will this still get me laid now that Trump is winner?

Will this still get me laid now that Trump is winner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
theoculusonline.com/interview-tim-savage-actor-writer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> needs 2 hours to get with a girl in a club

hahaha faggot

It will get you laid into a mass grave with the other protesters

American women aren't impure sluts like European ones.

HAHAHAHAHA

you'd need to fuckin pay me to even talk to one of your amerilard """women""", never mind go into one of your 95% sausagefest clubs

>getting the clap from some SJW landwhale

not even if you paid me

>convince /r9k/ to take the fake blue pill to get with roasties

Will probably not work, since /r9k/ is little Sup Forums

So is this a subtle shitpost that implies he fucked AIDS SKRILLEX due to the haircut + anal?

he's right though, liberal's are the biggest sluts

Enjoy your STDs

American woman are easy as fuck, man. Europeans are quite tricky, you would know this if you ever left your moms house

>since /r9k/ is little Sup Forums
when was the last time you went to /r9k/

hi Otters
>Savage

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Fucking hell.

I've thought about doing this goys. I'm r9k-tier social skills and kind of chubby but I'm really tall and have decent looks. Could I get laid from a protest?

>Europeans and Americans are tricky
Top fucking kek, they are easier than Aussie girls and Aussie girls are easy af

Bong slags are easier than burger girls.

Europeans simply need to know that you're American and they want to try your dick out, it's fantastic. You can literally see it in their eyes when they find out you're from America.

It's fucking amazing.

nigga, first of all we're talking about club girls here, they are not "tricky"

second of all, the point being was "even" if amerishart landwhales are more "pure" than yuro girls, who the FUCK would even want one

this, went over there and told them i was from TN and they all thought i was a cowboy even though im a computer science major who grew up in the suburbs

Your woman are scary, they're like men in their banter and drinking

LOL

best fucking meme, burgerboi

what actually happens is poorfuck amerilard erasmus students fall in love with some plain chick within 2 weeks of getting here (never got balls to talk to the hot ones), spend 6 months trying to ask her out, then spend 5 years having long-distance relationships, whilst she's getting fucked by her classmate

>britfag who never fucked british women detected

Whatever you say Austria, I fucked three women in as many days when visiting. Nobody visits Europe from America to have long-distance relationships, don't know what the fuck you're babbling about. Maybe you just never have Americans visit your city because it's so poor and all the women are ugly? kek

Picking up at a club is actually really difficult unless you're a serious specimen.

You're an obese faggot who actually saves pics of chicks that he doesn't know, the only thing you fuck is your hand

never mind the fact that whatever "that" is in your pic, it isn't even half as hot as some of my "regretful" hooks. I bet you're a real uggo if that's the kind of shit you keep saved.

I don't know what's so hard about dancing with a chick and asking her if she wants to grab a taxi in 15 mins

You a manlet?

Don't lie Austria you've never even touched a woman a tenth as attractive as Stefania Ferrario. The other pic was my gf kek, so whatever you say.

You sound a bit mad and jealous. Don't be mad just because I'm speaking the truth. :^)

A lot of ftm trannies prefer anal sex because their fake gash isn't very convincing. Dude probably fucked a man.

you could if there is a riot.

Kek
8/10 wud bang

skweezy jibs is a character. it's just a meme lads

That shit's hot, though.

> tfw you will never be fucked by qt Aussie gf while she eats a raw kangaroo steak and talks shit about American "pisswater" beer

Why would a riot increase the chance of this?

cuz the dude didn't ask for sex my burger friend
he wants to get laid
there are many ways that can potentially lead to this particular position.

Emotional and heated decision making. Think how easy it would be to get laid during the apocalypse

Is this a bad pun I'm not getting? Sex = laid, does it mean something else in Europistan.

> puns

>I don't know what's so hard about dancing with a chick and asking her if she wants to grab a taxi in 15 mins

In almost every party/club situation I've been in, every girl in the area has at least two friends on standby keeping an eye on her. If her friends think you're hot, you get the go ahead and they don't interfere. Otherwise, they'll try to break you up and get her out of your line of sight. Maybe it's just me going to clubs in the city but it's pretty much the dance every single time. Girls are only looking to get laid by dudes that are in the upper echelon, even if they're uggos. Getting your foot in the door isn't that easy.

Contrast with the pussy crusher method where you're more likely to get points for not overtly treating her like an object (as to not trigger her) and they're so sex hungry they'll fuck just about any guy that says women deserve equal pay with equal work and don't argue with it.

Hell, I'm just now realizing that one of my biggest drawbacks was me simply being too honest to function around women in a college setting.

I have never seen a vagina.

>The police will force you onto the ground.
>The police will force you to lay on the ground.
>You will get laid on the ground by the police.
>You will get laid by the police.
>You will get laid.

>better than women"s wrongs?? kys faggot.

>tfw he's right

Oh, I thought that's what he meant but I didn't think that was a very funny joke so I assumed it was a mistranslation.

It's so easy to parrot all retarded normies stances and criticisms of Trump it would take a miracle to not get laid if you're semi-attractive.

Throw in some white self-loathing to appear to be one of the "enlightened" (aka "woke" in nigger twitter speak) and you'll have the greatest self-deprecation act going on and nobody will even know.

Its always sunny in Philadelphia already did it

At least 3 of your country men are my children from when I took a trip to Innsbruck in college. I've never seen so many women so eager to do both bareback and let me blow inside. Literally all it took was that I'm from Oklahoma.

Whats an /rk9/?

I like americans. One time i got the knife i gutted american student.
i was lot of funs. i keep at yelling HAMBUGERS at her. aha
"MAY I POSSESS HAMBUGER?" i ask her
she don't respond as she can't into alive.

you are a puns my burger friend

> Innsbruck
> 3

Are you pic related?

I think I remember this guy. This is just a persona he puts on.

Edward Snowden?

Okay just looked it up, it's definitely just a character he plays.
theoculusonline.com/interview-tim-savage-actor-writer/

no
it is Gabe Newell, founder of Microsoft.

I'd call you out on being a shitposting frog, but you at least know who Gordon fucking Freeman is.

>the mentally ill sand nigger tries to be edgy but ends up calling someone a "puns"

They can have the fat ones

>how to catch an STD

Feminists believe STDs don't matter, or should be "normalized".

Sounds oddly specific
I'm sorry that happened to you Austria life is sad for some

J O K E S O N Y O U
I was only pretending to be retarded.
You worthless puns.

You may consider both to be 100% true.

>find place to get pussy
>had anal

What did he mean by this?

Boipussi

Can you say this in French? I think if I use Google translate it might give me a better idea of what the fuck you're trying to say

>I was only pretending to be retarded
>continues to be retarded

You amuse me, continue.

>tfw these are 10/10 in limey world, and he calls Americans landwhales

Tafioles d'amerloques, étouffez-vous avec vos petits pains.
Le drapeau américain hors de la lune MAINTENANT.

>they better than womens wrongs
lol'd desu

>Tafioles d'amerloques, choke with your rolls.
The American flag out of the moon NOW.

Well, it's an improvement. Can you type it in Arabic? Maybe Google translate will handle that better.

GET THIS ENTITLEMENT ABUSING GOVERNMENT CHEESE EATING WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH OUT!!!!!!
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SCREENING THESE CALLS ENGINEER!

Whatever happened to this guy? I miss cans.wmv.

Man, I haven't seen anything from him in forever.