Richard Spencer got punched and cried... wtf?

Richard Spencer got punched and cried... wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=NG2exnmWXq0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fijfr21rTug
twitter.com/mark_lind
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cried

why lie?

At least it was just a punch. Having wrongthink takes courage if you are a public figure.

>peacefully and lawfully expressing himself
>leftist violently attacks him
But he's the Nazi, right?

Niggers gonna nig

>cried

Retard alert

He did cry lmao it was live streamed he was wiping his eyes with a tissue

>scrawny marxist throws entire body weight into punch
>spencer hardly flinches

dang sure taught him a lesson

if i saw some fucker do this, could i tackle him and put him under some sort of citizen's arrest until the cops came?

>going on pol
>crying about how anti-fascists are nazis

Get a grip LARPING faggot.

THE ONLY GOOD FASCIST IS A DEAD ONE

keks I'd always said that he was a massive faggot

>Not standing taking ground but walking off crying

he didn't cry
he didn't even fall

OP is a faggot, nothing to see here

"Hardly flinches"

>Literally walks off crying and stops talking for the rest of the stream to wipe his tears off

>"Get a grip LARPING faggot."
>currently LARPs how running away is victory

Even Niggers can do a better job at this

Yeah, but you'd probably get kicked in the head by other antifaggots while on the ground.

He did get quite emotional

>White knighting Richard Spencer this hard

nice try shills, he cried and walked off.

kys

what a pussy

Where is the proofs?

I believe so but that's some pussy shit. You enact justice yourself as God intended.

Oh no, are you guys gonna suckerpunch people for the next 8 years? You know the 8 years that Trump is president?

hes fine

if you punch your enemies, they win

Sage this antifa Brit bong

The news live
and the end of this video with his red eyes soaking

>get punched hard out the fucking blue
>everything is spinning, vision is gone, don't know where you are or what is happening
>surrounded by the enemy
>compose yourself and come back to consciousness
>attacker is already 5 blocks away
>your head hurts like fuck now

Pretty sure everyone on here including would cry like a little bitch t b h

The guy's name is Mark Lind.

suck some cock petrol sniffing cunt

love ya Sup Forums

Bullshit. It was sam hyde.

Don't be a bitch and get some random guy in trouble

This. Any punch around the eyes will make them water. Jesus christ taking a shit makes your eyes water. I sure as hell never got emotional over a turd

these nancy faggots have never been punched so how would they know

Go back to /LGBT/ if you like Richard

That's clearly Morrissey

What shall we do to him?

I have. By a boxer no less. Word to the wise, if you agree to a friendly spar with a boxer, they don't know how hard the average person can stand to be punched.

I got a fat lip and a bruise on my cheek. It sucked pretty bad. 0/10 don't like getting punched.

Throw his ass in jail and sue him.

Sup Forums has no experience with punching. Just look at the Pepe punching meme. Experienced punchers put their thumb underneath their other fingers or else they get an ouchie.

Let him and Richard kill themselves in a cage, while he suicides out of being a cuck and Richard gets killed in a 1v1

i wouldnt fuck with this guy
he seems pretty macho

Someone is out there collecting nazi scalps. Good stuff.

His ancestors are proud of him for standing up for his beliefs with force, no matter how misguided.

Would your ancestors be proud of you, sitting on an image board, masturbating to anime?

Whatever y'all, getting punched near the eyes makes your eyes water and even if it was from the pain, who gives a shit. It hurt and he's a white collar pretty boy talking head who no one expects to be anything else.

At the end of the day, I'd still fuck him. I'd really only feel a twinge of disdain if he were full on sobbing and acting like a childish faggot about it.

We can't all be pic related and that's okay.

>my ancestors are proud of me running away because I can't fight properly

We got ourselves a Black Belt here

>get sucker punched in the face and your eyes water a bit
>if you pursue him you'll get punished just as much as him
>don't pursue him
HAHA WOW LOOK AT THIS KEK Xd

oh, ok

That was a faggot cheap shot. And he ran like a nigger.

lmao what a pussy i bet he breathes too lmao can't even suppress basic bodily functions

He ran away lol! I bet he's the type of guy that watches at the sides while his wife gets fucked by black guys. Pussy bitch white boys lol

>if you punch your enemies, they win
Don't be fucking retarded.

They delivered us to this hellworld, fuck what they think

not punched, there was a baton hidden up the sleeve

He was crying at the tail end of the video

why are you surprised all rightwingers are like this...they are all talk and no bite.

Source on gif? or info at least?

assaulted with weapon

yeah except 50 other antifa scum would jump on you

Are you trolling or really that stupid?

>Malaysia

kek

It was an isolated journalist Area, clearly this one ran past.

Is it time to bring rope yet?

Italian guy punches lefty

Pretty sure even a paraplegic can fend themselves from that

>His ancestors are proud of him for standing up for his beliefs with force, no matter how misguided.
special snowflake

Would your ancestors be proud of you, sitting on an image board, pretending to be a tough guy online?

it was on the corner of a fucking street. stop making excuses

saved

This, the punch wasn't even very good. Should have chased that faggot down and beat him to death to inspire the alt right instead of this shit.

Belgian nationalist punching a pro-islam lefty at a commemoration of some terrorist attack iirc

you're telling me getting punched in the face, presumably around your eyes, won't make you tear up just from the impact?
meanwhile this bong shitposting would get every rotten tooth of his knocked out with a slap

Ok sweet so he's gonna get charged.

Really couldn't when ya get decked near the lobe and ear. Even when he could fucker ran off.

I don't even care about Dicke Spence, but Antifa celebrating this is pretty fucking sad and just proves the stereotype that a literal two year old can fend off from any blow

youtube.com/watch?v=fijfr21rTug

Sorry, thought it was Italian

found his twitter
twitter.com/mark_lind

to clarify, this is the fag who punched/whatever spencer

>guys he made our alt-right hero cry let's spam his twitter that'll show him!

lol and this is why i cannot wait for the race war. it's the only thing stopping us from exterminating you.

Richard went off first instead of reacting with a self defence, watch again.

you'd be on the wrong side antifag.

I'm glad I'm not the only non-autist able to read emotions.

He difinitely cried. he's a fag

But like... you guys aren't going to make nazis illegal right? What with all the pull you have in washington now?

>reacting with a self defence
>can't self defend if your attacker literally ran away from you

A single Nigger could prevent a Black Block

his twitter is the first piece of his identity, he'll end up with assault charges and getting his shit pushed in when he can't post bail... please think long game next time

really giving george soros his money's worth, what a fag

last time I checked antifa was anti-gun, anti-police, anti-white (and most whites own guns)
why did all you crying libtards swarm Sup Forums since the inauguration? fuck off

I just stated the Attacker was still there until Richard ran off, nice try though fag.

That was so fucking satisfying to see, especially on a miserable day like this one. I hope Milo gets a punch next, that would be even better.

>one antifa member went to jail its over guys they'll never bully us again!

what a fucking spineless faggot. please start the race war.

Someone post caps of Rich crying so I can spank to it later

>Attacker was still there
>literally before Spencer could even react he ran off

Yeah Im sure if it was you, you'd totally expect getting a random punch from nowhere and have cat like reflexes

Fucking tard

who's paying your dumb ass to be here?

he didn't even need a gun to make this alt-right faggot cry. he knocked him out with a weak punch and he ran away crying like a pussy. not to mention that the us military which is full of white faggots with guns got completely btfo by ISIS (they're still committing suicide by the hundreds and bitching about ptsd) and the police have been btfo by BLM. we will win EASILY.

This, getting sucker punched is fucking jarring

Seems like you've never been in any fights faggot.

Spencer did react... by crying.

Is called the knockout game,
and eventually white people are gonna get tired of playing it

I have no love for Dick Dispenser or the aut rioght, but it's nearly impossible to be punched in the eye/nose without crying. It's a natural response for your eyes to water.

Any cunt who has been in a few scraps would know that, I've had my fair share of blues including one last night where a little Flip bouncer dog shotted me after I towled up one of his seco mates.

>they're paying him to post on here. all of the enemies of donald trump are paid trolls. everyone loves donald trump they're getting paid to do this.

lol try us. you'd never win a war against leftist insurgents. you couldn't even win against goatfucking insurgents or rice farming insurgents.

lol

Oh man, I didn't know reacting to getting a punched from out of nowhere, and if getting any bearings, runs off, was part of fighting