Anyone else here feel like they're slowly being consumed by an obsession of Barron?

Anyone else here feel like they're slowly being consumed by an obsession of Barron?

Not sure what it is, I really enjoy looking at pictures / videos of him

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/822579161562841088
youtube.com/watch?v=xil0rCRu5OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's called a "family unit". Very common in white Christian America.

ur gay

pedofile

i have to admit it i am jealous of Barron i wish when i was 10 i was 6 feet tall, rich and had a hot mom.

IT'S NOT GAY TO ENJOY LOOKING AT ANOTHER GUY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like he has murdered people...

Barron is /comfy/ af

*i wish i was white
ftfy

May as well dump some rare Barrons

>not knowing Barron is the true mastermind and Donald is the puppet
Also Barron is his own father, fucked his Mom and everything during a time line slide

>mfw my mommy gave me a free blowie when she brought me my tendies tonight.

Trump's Secret Service security detail is literally comprised of skinheads.

Holy shit, could Trump really be our guy?

Even Ivanka is obsessed with barron

ALL I SEE IS JACKIE KENNEDY STYLE GLOVES...

so classy

baron Trump, Prince of America
He is gonna slay so much Asian coochie

he's good with the cyber.

>10 years old
>already 6'0"

I'm 6'2", and even I feel like I got shit genes compared to him.

Baron is gonna fuck all the bitches

tfw you'll never be any of the people in this picture

He is the Trump with the most potential. Everyone knows it. Libs are already scared shitless of him. They know he is the future. In 8 years he'll be 6'5 and just getting started with the cyber. He cant be stopped in cyber.

mark my words Sup Forums
Barron Trump, will become Presedent one day

that kid's a fucking 6 foot 10 year old

twitter.com/CNN/status/822579161562841088

Fresh Barron hot off the press folks

Dude's gonna slay more pussy before he's 18 than Wilt Chamberlin did in his life.

he's so cute . . . CUTE!

I KNOOOW
I can't wait to vote for him

I honestly think Barron will be the true heir to trumps empire, he doesn't look like he'll be an uggo like his brothers when he gets to their age. His name hence forth is solidus

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>5'10'' at 10 years old
>Prince of America
>great hairstyle
>he WILL become a sensation in Japan/Korea, watch
you will never be as lucky as Barron Trump

At least

U B E R M E N S C H

positives and negatives of Obama's administration?

youtube.com/watch?v=xil0rCRu5OY

He has some type of problem. Watch the video closely. He does that weird smile thing while Melania isn't looking at him. He probably made autistic noise to get her attention. She turns and as soon as she looks at him he stops and gets a happier look on his face. She rebuffs him, though, and he spergs out and has to look away from her.

it's hard to contain all that power

hes that tall?

May just be over excitement, interesting find though hadn't seen this

Barron is a boy - a child.

Fortunately, Trump has rather severe plans for you weirdos who can't even see anything wrong with being obsessed with that. You're going to wish you had voted for Hillary like the rest of the perverts.

good shit faggot

>ITT: sick fucks not understanding what it's like to be ten years old
If i was him I would put myself in a lot more shenanigans, especially with a president dad.

But I have to admit, I like this kid. I hope he's treated well.

He's a lucky boy

this lady gets it

Barron is gonna be the next John Quincy Adams.

>he WILL become a sensation in Japan/Korea, watch
Oh holy shit yes.

>the kid is 10 years old and is taller than you

I SAW XER MOVE, QUICK PREPARE THE RITALIN

'muhrica

heh yeah its pretty nice user

meh, clearly just some kind of joke or a kid being a kid

notice how he starts clapping really hard, hes making the face to go with it, probably just messing with his mom

wait
>he is getting taller, actually he is taller for his age
>that fascination with planes
you don't think that he is, wait, it couldn't be, has meme reached this far?

You only adopted the presidency, I was born in it, moulded by it.

if you have to ask, you'll never know:

Imagine being Hillary right now

Found him.

wh
how the
i don't
DID YOU SERIOUSLY SCREENCAPD YOUR MOUSE CURSOR?

Its a real life reality show. Lifestyles of the rich and famous but on a level never seen before. We're going to watch the worlds most powerful person's son turn into a man the next 8 years. The kid lives in a gold skyscraper above Manhattan for christ sakes. Its really quite fascinating.

Yes father wave like the good puppet you are while I tend to the Twitter and cyber take over of the planet

Trump used Ivanka to get the man vote. He should use Barron to get the woman vote.

I honestly doubt he has mastered that level of irony. I've seen no trace in him that he has any idea of what irony is to do something like that. I honestly think he is autistic.

>be Barron
>Sagan was a mistake

No, I shamelessly stole that image from one of the liberal tears threads, but did you even scroll down all the way? Look at his fucking head jesus christ France you're a constant dissapointment.

Kushner and Ivanka sure named their kid royally.

its not a high level of irony though

its just annoying your parents when they're not looking or excessively clapping...kids do it all the time

Yeah, no they don't. Not with a fucking face like that.

>he's acting like a boy DRUG HIM!

That fat hag Willard should be force fed ritalin until she dies.

>Anyone else here feel like they're slowly being consumed by an obsession of Barron?

What's strange is that my sister was watching Barron and was worried about him because he was without his mother, which made her sad. He must have an aura about him.

That's his Slovenian side.

AAAAAAAVEEEE MARIIIIIIIIIIA

aesthetic

Yeah but I seriously think he has autism or depression or something, the kid never seems to smile.

Can we talk about how tall Barron is for 10 years? Hes already got a 10 incher.

and you're nothing but a proto-rosbeef.
Your main entertainment being mocking leukemia-riddled aryan homosexual pseudo-cooks.

We got you the whore statue and fought the rosbeefs when you were getting teabag'd, you bitches ain't even educated enough to start sucking the D. Vermins.

jk i like you

Why boner?

Clapping silly like a smart ads, getting reprimanding, then playing it off like he was just doing normal shit, kids being a kid

That is a damn fine coat.

Watching the inauguration with normies, literally every time Barron was on screen they would point out that there's something off about him or that he was autistic. Some were parents and they weren't buying my "he's just acting like a 10 year old" defense that I borrowed from Sup Forums in order to play doubles advocate.

I showed the clapping video to my mom and she said she thought he might be "special."

>be kid
>do dumb things
>on camera alot
>do dumb things on camera

woahhhhh

Normies can smell an autist like a dog smells fear.

I kinda don't want him to be autistic, think of what he could do by just being fucking normal

47! Sup Forumsirgins were actually making shitposts about 47 assassinating Trump. Too bad in the real world, 47 works for Trump.

Tbh he could become like that Jacob Barnett kid if he's focused and shit. Probably not though. Have we ever been told of what his interests are?

His autism will make daddy give him an f22 to play with for the lulz while mommy makes his tendies and gets fucked from behind by octavius.

Planes and cyber

Barron Trump threads should be deleted right away and ops banned on the spot. Shitting up the catalog, borderline pedophile with fat basement dwelling weirdos obsessing over a ten year old and most of all NOT NEWS

Sage

Where do you think we are hans

>Kid plays around
>"It's ADHD"

Not every parents slap their kid's wrist because they're doing kid shit even if it's in public.

this pissed me off, some fucking disgusting SNL writer tweeting this about trump. hope her ass gets fucking fired for targeting a fucking ten year old, SAD!

sage goes in all fields.

I must admit I feel a bit triggered by this racist joke.

barron is basically an anime protag.

I think it is Barron who starts these threads.

like im fine if they go after donald himself, he's taken much worse, but this is a ten year old kid who has done nothing to deserve something so vile being said about him. liberals know no bounds.

>SNL

Your a fag, Irish