Now that the dust has settled, how would you rate his presidency?

Now that the dust has settled, how would you rate his presidency?

who?

7/10
>got us out of recession
>killed Osama
>made gay marriage legal
>got a shit ton of troops out of Afghanistan
>gas has been like 2.20 for the last 6 years
>more shit I forgot

nigger/10

4/10 See me after class

He didn't do most of what you just said.

Overrated

10/10

He put rapping niggers in the white house

The dust hasn't settled you autist. He left office 10 hours ago.

>rate
Ho-hum/uh-uh-uh-uh-meh.

You all just don't like him because he's a POC, you racist pieces of shit.

Creating a bunch of part time jobs and share economy jobs does not help

I don't hate Obama that much desu, I like him as a person. Hillary and other DNC people behind the scenes were the ones behind most of the fuckups/foreign policy nightmares that happened during his presidency.

2/10

Fake growth
Failed foreign policy
Racist

2/10
Self obsessed vapid slogan pusher and mouthpiece for liberal hubris, ran on platform of change but was a less dignified george bush, but he played basketball! And hung out with rappers!

Kys liberal

On a scale of 1 to 10...

A nigger.

> if he would have went silently and not jumped into clinton trump race could have been 6/10
> now he's a 2/10

He helped me buy my car during the whole cash for clunkers deal, so he wasn't all that bad.

Mediocre-voted for him twice and then voted for Trump

Literally who is this nigger?

JFK's legacy - He put a man on the moon

Obama's legacy - He put a man in a woman's bathroom

Worst
President
Ever

Supported free trade/openly wanted to trade jobs for geopolitical influence, destabilized the Middle East

Gave us trump cuz Hillary talked shit about Obama 10/10

Ooogaa boooga bix nood dindu chimpout at zoo on banana day/10

He's obviously a scumbag. Anyone who disagrees is a nigger or can't face the truth.

Plus he's a 1/2 nigger faggot.

>slow economic recovery
>forced degeneracy (fag marriage, tranny bathrooms) on the majority of the population that didn't want it
>created the worst racial climate in decades
>crowning legislation has been a failure

mediocre negro/10

Half assed

0/10

-Obama raised the national debt from $10 trillion (1789 to 2007, 218 years) to nearly $19 trillion (2008 to 2016, 8 years)

-The United States has never endured more than two consecutive years of less than 3% GDP growth... until Obama. With Obama, the U.S. suffered with seven consecutive years of 1% GDP growth

-Obama doubled the number of Americans collecting food stamps to the highest number in US history (65 million)

-Obama nearly doubled the number of Americans who are of working age and not on disability and who are out of work (96 million)

-Obama's economic policy made him the greatest president the wealthiest 0.5% has ever known. Obama's "stimulus" plan created 117 new American billionaires in the last eight years with a total net worth of $1.8 trillion dollars

-Obama increased the number of unemployed 18-25 year old blacks from 12% to 27%.

-Obama sat by and watched as over 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in the United States since he took office in Jan 2009.

-Obama sat by and watched as the Middle East went up in flames, as Russia invaded Crimea and Syria, as China has claimed land in the South China Sea and allied with Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, and others, and Obama has allowed Iran a path to acquire nuclear weapons.

>Name one thing he will be remembered for
He will be remembered for being the worst president ever in United States history, bar none. Democrats went from having a majority in the House, Senate, Governorships, State legislatures, and the Presidency in 2007 to losing EVERY ONE OF THOSE MAJORITIES to Republicans by 2016. The Democrats will need a decade to recover from the destruction of the Democrat party courtesy of Obama. Obama's legacy will be the $10 Trillion in debt he added plus the $4 Trillion in stimulus money he spent which only managed to produce 1% GDP growth.

Also, "Worst President Ever" goes in every field.

This. I'd have said 6/10 mostly, maybe even 7/10 as sometimes the things get did make things better the year after, but after that Hillary shilling shit, kicking out Russians, bashing Islam and that other baby tantrum he threw, 1.5-2/10

He's great.

Made me realize that it's not really unemployment if the nigger isn't actually looking for a job.

darkie/10

>got us out of recession
Economies naturally recover from recessions, that's why they are "recessions" and not "collapses". Recessions are good things, they correct the market misallocations that result in bubbles.

>killed Osama
We know who killed Osama. We know who found Osama. The president was not critical in the execution of either of those tasks, he just approved of them. I approve every update that occurs on my computer, that doesn't mean you can credit me with the latest version of microsoft excel.

>made gay marriage legal
By appointing activist judges that will take our gun rights and economic rights away

>got a shit ton of troops out of Afghanistan
And decided to rely on a controversial assassination campaign to replace them which hasn't worked. The taliban have more direct control over Afghanistan than they did.... when they were in power 15yrs ago.

>gas has been like 2.20 for the last 6 years
sure, well at LEAST he didn't get in the way of that as much as his supporters would have liked.

He lost that a long time ago when he jumped in on the George Zimmerman trial.

Lost it even harder with COOL CLOCK AHMED.

bad/10

Fucking awful.

Good riddance!

Pretty average. I think he'll probably get some credit for the 2008 recession and gay marriage.

Overall it wasn't horrible, I turned on him with the ACA, though.

Basically made American and Americans look weak. I would say we are a weaker nation after 8 years of him at the helm.