twitter.com/VotedForHajjar/status/822590702936846337
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/822659909430996992
rt.com/news/374512-us-strike-qaeda-killed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIS'_index_finger_signal
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxmYR6QQkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post before jews

Another post before Jews

Alright so if Putin loses the election who'll be next?
I bet some commie faglord seeking true USSR pride.

GAS THEM!
GAS THEM ALL!

Pray for ISIS. Our guyz will tare Deir-ez-Zor soon.

Daily reminder that Iphone was syrian, white and based, unlike A**ad

Reminder not to take Pepe's name in vain.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

Ok, /sg/, I want honest to Allah answers! Does Druze Beast fuck his own hawk?

Not so fast!

Post more rare Issams

He will never loose. He made sure no normal candidate will ever participate in elections. Lefts are destoyed. Nationalists in jail. Liberals are clowns. Who cares about them anyway, kek. But if we ever had free elections it would be won by some sort of a left nationalist. Well, according to polls.

Kek I just can't take this anymore, I'm going to fall on the floor and sleep, see you later lads!

Nite nite

How dare you?! Get the fuck back!

شييييت هاد المسلسل كان يعملي مرض يا زلمة
شس اختو

>if Putin loses the election
i don't think you understand

طول بالك كلا ميم

me too hahaha

Here's a reporter who did a lot of research into the chemical attacs. It's just surreal.
youtube.com/watch?v=lu6TlmHnd4c
His website: bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/

Once again in this thread.
Syriabro:
I'll get back to you once I have her answer. I'll just ask her next time I get the opportunity. I hope she'll be able to help you.
Homsi (and kinda Syriabro):
I'll try to help you out as good as I can. You're decent people and deserve better. If you ever need something, please don't be afraid to ask, you got my mail. I just hope that european PSC work on syrian Steam, but it should. If it doesn't, let me know and we'll figure something out.

usted triste

¿No te gusta cuando usamos el árabe?
puedo enseñarte, si tu quieres

Thanks both ways bro

No hay problema si hablas arabe. Diversidad es riqueza, no lo opuesto.

You've been amazing, even if it doesn't work, the fact that you went out of your way to help someone in need who is completely anonymous is beyond my comprehension, it means a great deal. I wish more people here were like you, maybe then the war wouldn't have started.

Hey sryia anons, what was a Syrian childhood like? What was it like post 9/11?

good spanish
a bit bad spanish

Muy sabio

For me. It was extremely amazing

Every song/tv show/photo from that time makes me nostalgic

How's a fucking Mexican decide what is good or bad spanish? Pretty sure that's google translate spanish and you're a retard because you're mexican and mexicans speak burger-lite spanish.

the syrian doesn't use translate

*Aprecia en español*

Quality Australian shitpost
You shouldn't bother talking to him friend, he's an Ausitistic

>turks btfo
>russia joint bombing with turkey
>trump is president
>/sg/ is a dead circlejerk

Sad!

if you wanna learn more español you should contact the cuban or venezuelan embassy

we should make this in the next OPs

Wrong

How wrong can you be? This is what happens when you learn shit mexitrash spanish.

Luckily I know the sentence is grammatically incorrect because I'm not a fucking idiot.

I'd ask you to kill yourself but there's no need considering you have a short expiration date, you don't know spanish and why you would pretend is beyond me.

I am currently learning online from a Uruguayan guy called Rodrigo, as far as I know Spanish differs decently between Spain and Latin America and between Latin American countries themselves. So I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing the right thing. Definitely would want to learn from an actual professor or academic!

>a bit bad spanish
Lo ironico es que soy mexicano, traduci la frase de assad muy literal, supongo que por eso dices que es mal espanol, me dio flojera adaptarla bien.

Lol, claro que usa google translate.

you have to go back

Going to great lengths to shitpost, a true Australian, care to explain the logic behind why it's wrong Antonio?
No need to be so butthurt, he didn't say anything that would get your panties in a bunch.

Don't worry, we understand each other perfectly.

this

Bump.

That's a relief!

He's a dumbfuck, forget about him, he's probably some illiterate border trash.

Fuck off sharmut, go lie and attention whore elsewhere you fucking low class trash, kus ummak ya kelb

Damn dad must've gone a bit too rough on you tonight, it's okay, your asshole will get stretched in time, it will hurt less.
Btw nice insults, too bad you can't تحكي عربي متل الخلق لحتى ورجيك شفاتير كسا لأمك يا أخو المفلعة كم مرة بدي أدحش أيري بطيز امك لتفهم؟

OK guys, I'm out for now.
Have a nice day and take care, see you around. Hopefully next time we talk the situation in DeZ got better.

Take care and thanks again.

Wow clever, how many palestinians did you have to suck off to learn to type arabic so majestically? father must be proud, abu khara.

talhas tizi I'll give you my brown reward ~.~

>palestinians
>learn to type arabic
I expected someone so well informed on languages and a multilingual multicultural door mat such as yourself to know what I said
لك مو الحق عليك.. الحق علي الي عم ضيع معك وقت يا ابن القحبة.. رو سكر كس أمك ما ضل حدا ما دحش ايرو فيه

Goodnight /sg/ fags ill see you in mornin'

You're a dumbfuck, pretty sure the first thing anyone learns in Arabic is the swears. Your colourful language is like a palestinian - all bullshit, no substance. It's a big fat disappointment, much alike you in your father's eyes... well I'd say that if your father could turn his head knowing it's glued to Assad's asshole.

Next time you pretend you are 'learning' spanish drop the accents retard, it would be like someone learning arabic all of a sudden typing with correct tashkeel.

I can give you another lesson if you like ya rajul :)

I'll reiterate

Did Trump have authority to command US CJTF air assets to strike JAF in Syria before he was elected president? Or was that just Obama saving face because he wasn't able to say he ever attacked Al-Qaeda in Syria

Something here is not right

they are aiming

I hope they will learn how to do it right

This is like every western country's wet dream of an Army: progressive and shit

women should not be allowed to combat

When you're civilization is at stake I don't see why it shouldn't be permissible. What are they supposed to do, let all their men die and wait to get raped?

twitter.com/VotedForHajjar/status/822590702936846337

Chechen cleric (chaotic neutral) in Aleppo

you got me there

Women perform terribly on frontline roles, if anything they will just get raped sooner AND give up free loot.

Most militaries don't use women on frontline roles but kurds send them in before their men (typical).

Fuckin lol chaotic neutral

How much longer can Asuka-girl keep this up for? I don't see her ever looking bad, but the perfect Asuka look can't last forever.

Even if they're at home some combat training would be useful. There have been IS terror attacks that infiltrate YPG/Syriac territory before.

Has Trump been told the CIA run ISIS yet?

Does the CIA even need to tell anyone?

Obongo is trying to save face. If he hadn't done this strikes, other politicians would say later things like "al qaeda was growing while obama did nothing, once trump gained power we knocked them out", but now obama can say muh I fought them, even if it was only a few strikes.

How much truth is there to this? If any at all? What came of that American who got hauled of the Rebel bunker by Syrian Special Forces? Is he alive? Was he connected to anything bigger?

He is.....the Most Interesting General in the World.

bump

bump

You mean Caro? The paranoid, schizo, dumb shit from SA? Who thought he was a trained combat medic and counter sniper because he watched youtube vids?

I mean yeah he's totes CIA lmao

your head is a hair machine

bump

bump

BAMP

Footage of an ISIS fighter getting btfo by, presumably, a T-62M at T4

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/822659909430996992

>US airstrike kills over 100 Al-Qaeda militants in Syria - Pentagon
rt.com/news/374512-us-strike-qaeda-killed/

now James Mattis is leading the pentagon, do you think he will help terro...i mean moderate rebels?

you decide

Their main focus will be on the Shia Crescent and the influence it has on the region, so it's unpredictable now.

trump promised to create safe zones in syria....and make the gulf countries pay for it

bump

you missed the joke famalam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIS'_index_finger_signal

i know that joke, but i was being serious

I doubt it. Trump is going to want to get us out of Syria in the quickest and safest way possible. Mattis & Kelly are some smart dudes and I expect they see through the "moderate rebel" bullshit.

Russian report about Military police in Aleppo with subs.
youtube.com/watch?v=0vxmYR6QQkI
Some swag tiger driving involved

i just don't like the fact that russian agent of trump says shit like "RUSSIA IS GOING TO RESPECT US AGAIN" "WE'LL MAKE OUR ARMY MORE STRONGER"

I can't understand what you're trying to convey, unless you're baiting. I'll try to help though.

The plan is:
>Stop trying, and failing, to regime change and nation build
>Force NATO allies to spend min. 2% GDP on defense
>Refocus NATO on combating Islamic Terrorism (and presumably posturing against the Chinese)
>Forge new military ties to combat Islamic Terror
>Rebuild Navy
>Maintain Global Hegemony

The rebels are part of the problem and part of Obama's shit legacy, so I'm sure Mattis will take care of them.

>>Maintain Global Hegemony

I wouldn't except a beaner to know anything about that

Don't really care about american politics, but will Trump bring the pain to ISIS and shitty rebels now?

yes, in his inauguration he said "We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism."

also during the primary campaign he said that hoped Russia would bomb ISIS, this was significant as the other big candidates were calling for some kind of no-fly zone