Claims to hate degeneracy

>claims to hate degeneracy
>is a weeb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsvyNUvlQiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>>Argentina

Fuck off weeb. Argentina man is right and you know it.

If it isn't Dragonball Z in the eighth grade, anime is dog shit.

>claims to own islands
>flag doesnt fly over them

>not being aware that Sup Forums users often hold contradictory opinions

New here?

This

Kys faggot

Daily reminder that if you like anime you are not white.

*modern anime.
Retro anime was the shit.

>claims what others claim they hate and are
>is Argentinian

kys my man
degeneracy is just the opposite of anything generative. Any negative connotations beyond that are just phantoms in your mind.

>modern anime
>retro anime
Kill yourself, weeb faggot

You first

>anime is generative

Nice argument, animefags ruin this website

#makeanimegreatagain
What used to, for the most part, tell interesting and compelling stories has devolved into otakunt pander and pedophiles bait.

Because your argument was SOOO much different.

They're also the reason why you're even posting on this website.

Look at that big ass nose, bigger than jews

These.

I can't comprehend how anyone in their right fucking mind would ever watch anime. To me it's physically painful. Shitty ass, badly animated 3 frame per second cartoons with sexualized young looking characters, horrifying voice acting, fight scenes consist of shitty repeating graphics interrupted with guttural groans and moans. This degeneracy gives birth to Katana wielding fedora autists who have a collection of full-body 'waifu' pillows, usually of 3 year old girls who they fap to. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

You're not alone. Most anime just seems like it was made by a team of teenagers. The characters act so autistic it's just too painful to watch.

Anime is far superior to any western form of propaganda parading as media.

>implying that this is the same site as when moot was still here
My argument still stands, weebs are a cancer that should keep to their containment board

Weaboo, otaku and hikekomori culture is disgusting. People used to just watch anime for fun or a story the same way people just watched films or read books. But thanks to modern anime, paedophilia is literally on the brink of being considered normal and the overall content is trite, worthless, generic crap.
And people have made an obsession over it. It's disturbing.

>Anime is far superior to any western form of propaganda parading as media.
Kill yourself you pedo faggot. Watching any cartoons past the age of 12 is just pathetic.

Anime is pure you fucking philistine.

I once watch 2 minutes of an anime one my friends was watching. This 2 minutes consisted of a guy looking at a comatose girl in a hospital bed, and literally masturbating to her unconscious body. Like, what the fuck.

What a cute little close minded, black and white mindset you have there.

Enjouy your Degenerate House Party 12 or Not So Subtle Pro Transexual Subtext this summer. Be sure to get popcorn too!

he is 100% right
anime is degenerate if you are loving watching and wanking to lolis you are pedo and should be chemically castrated

*Implying animations can't be mature.

You can be far more creative with animation than live action. Though I agree Weaboo culture needs to be eradicated.

It's merely just masturbatory material for beta faggots. Each one is just a compilation of power fantasies betas have. It's complete trash.

>claims to be white
>is a nigger

Sup Forums is for weebs.
There are other places on the internet you can go for political discussion.

>Allah uh Ackbar!
>integrate facebook!
>sharia normalfaggotry only areas!
>let me link my Sup Forums to my reddit/twitter account!

Fuck off immigrant.

Damn nigger. Just watch a good show.

>muh safe space

Times change.

Evangelion neon genesis, it's called.
It's a great show that delves deep into human psychology. That scene is meant to show how fucked up the character is. Not promote masturbation over comatose patients lol.

>Sup Forums is for weebs

No it's not , the anime and other containment boards are for weebs

>specifically mentioning that scene
>flag
OK m8

>delves deep into human psychology
It's a fucking cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=YsvyNUvlQiE
Here you go.

Anime is pretty degenerate, if you take it seriously or talk about in public shit cringey asf.
I rewatched my childhood anime though.

Yeah...so what? It's an animated story.
That's like watching a film and saying 'hurr durr it has no value cuz it's fake lol'
Retard

>Yeah...so what? It's an animated story.
It's a fucking cartoon.

Thick as a fucking rock.

>Thick as a fucking rock.
It's a fucking cartoon.

Posting on Sup Forums while claiming to hate "degeneracy" is just as hypocrite. This board is 90% ironic memes and there's pretty much zero actual serious political discussion. Browsing this shithole is one of the least productive things you can do with your time.

>Not watching the only remaining art form in which females are returned to their proper place of being lesbianic moeblobs who simply cook and submit to penis

What are you fukin gay?

It's also an animated story. You know, characters, setting, themes, plot. All those things you can also find in books. Though I doubt you've ever actually read one..or...can read in general.
But of course "it's a fucking cartoon"

>Sexualized 12 year old looking characters
>The only remaining art form in which females are returned to their proper place

Wow.

>It's also an animated story. You know, characters, setting, themes, plot. All those things you can also find in books. Though I doubt you've ever actually read one..or...can read in general.
But of course "it's a fucking cartoon"

It's a fucking cartoon.

south american jungle monkeys are the biggest weebs I've ever seen

like 90% of you bean eating cocoa farmers have anime profile pics and put yourself to sleep every night with the persona 4 sound track

>Gay man wouldn't fuck a fertile female once they had their period

I get it, you like cocks.

Yeah it's a fucking cartoon. A damn good one. Go watch it. Now.

I'm not into twelvie year old girls, you actual subhuman fucking pedo.

>Yeah it's a fucking cartoon
It's a fucking cartoon.

It is time to let it go.

>suspect trolling at this point
>mentioning that specific meme scene

You should've stuck with the first post instead of making it obvious

>women being slutty in skimpy clothing is a good thing

A great one.

>Ancestors literally married 13-16 year olds for millennia had long successful marriages and many children
>You have been turned into such a feminized cuckold you believe biologically fertile girls should be legally restricted so old hags can compete

Truly a man who puts a cock ring on before bed.

It's not trolling cunt. It's the worst form of medium known to mankind. And someone earlier posted a link to the fucked up, totally not perverted in any way scene.

>implying a watch Hollywood garbage either
Read a book you fucking cuck, stop watching television

Don't go all frozen on me you cuck

>Read a book
Oh boy, the sweeping comment that is always spouted by retards.

You're trying to actually justify being a pedo. Please get mental help, before you hurt someone.
>Ancestors literally married 13-16 year olds for millennia
Ancestors also fucked their own family you fucking nigger. I bet you love that, you probably fantasize about fucking your own sister you subhuman weaboo.

Awww someone's scared of naughty scenes in a cartoon. Shhhh, it's OK little one, the monsters of mature content can't get you. Shhhh.

Let's treat every illness with bloodletting and leeches while we're at it. Our ancestor's did it.

The scene is a meme. It's even got it's own banner. You mentioning it at all completely removes any chance of someone mistakenly taking you seriously unless they haven't watched that overrated garbage

Stop pretending Degeneracy has any meaning on this board anymore

>complains about anime on an anime website

LOL

Degenerate, you will be purged soon.

>I'm not into twelvie year old girls, you actual subhuman fucking pedo.

For some reason, i'm not convinced.

What the fuck are you on about, Alexander? It's a guy wanking his dick to a comatose person, it's not scary as much it's just completely disgusting and degenerate.

>overrated garbage
wew lad. I'll have you know that the original EVA is top tier.

>muh safe space

Stop doing that.

I wish I had a cute little sister.

>Denying biology cause your nanny state ruled by feminists told you there is a difference between 15 and 18
>Letting yourself be cucked by women legislators

Yeah i guess we should all become enlightened fedora tipping athiests and let rapefugees fuck our women, its the opposite of what our ancestors did.

Also if a women has a period she is biologically ready to go and you're just lying to yourself out of some deranged ideal.

Don't cut yourself with that edge.

>muh books

Go read more instead of shitposting here then. You're wasting your time just as much as someone who watches anime or plays videogames. Nobody who uses the "degeneracy" meme on Sup Forums should be taken seriously. They're just neckbeards talking mad shit on the internet and LARPing as a moral crusader or some other autistic shit.

>go to America
>'fuck America!'
This is you.

Mods need to ban anime haters. You do not belong here. This is the politics board of a weeb site. Every board was made for weebs and the only containment boards are /mlp/ and /trash/. Assimilate or leave, kebab of Sup Forums. Trying to change our culture will only be met with failure time after time.

Not an argument.

I've only watched NGE and EoE, none of the rebuilds. I honestly don't see how it's so popular.

>claims to hate degeneracy
>listens to western ''music'' and not kpop

That's the exact point of the scene you fucking brick head. It's meant to disturb you.

t. Projection

>he didn't read 'The End of Eternity' or 'Starship Troopers'
Plebeian.

>they're biologically ready to have children so we should do it

It's never been an argument as to whether or not they can have children. It's if they are ready at that age to consent to something so important and life changing. Society has concluded they aren't. If anyone is the edgy fedora tipper here it's you.

Neon genesis was the only good one. The rebuild were meh. Modern anime is trash anyway.

>implying anime is any worse than the latest interracial gay couple raising 2 daughters shitcom on the goyflix

There's a lot for people of different tastes.
I don't care about mecha but I like cute girls.

What's not to like? Eva hits all points both superficial and slightly more meaningful.

>good character designs
>rad mech designs
>great world building
>great character development
>wtf imagery

Depends on the anime. Granted, I've been out of the loop for a while.

Stay bluepilled then

And yet I bet half the fucking subhumans watching it probably find nothing wrong with it. They're probably sharpening their authentic Katanas and tipping their fedoras.

I don't care what people do, as long as they don't hurt anybody, and stay the fuck off my property.