Operation Counterpunch

In the next 24 to 48 hours the names and faces of Antifa Rioters will be posted. We need to give these people a taste of their medicine. Find where they live and work. Get them fired and use SEO to make them unemployed forever. Make it so no one will ever rent to them. If they have a car slash the tires, smash the windows and put sugar in the tank. We need to keep winning.

Praise Kek and his prophet The Donald.

standing by

Bamp.

>put sugar in the tank. We need to keep winning.

hmmm..... This would work better.

>take DOT3 or any break fluid
>Put in an empty 20oz bottle
>fill it
>put ballon on top
>flip it
>squeeze bottle till balloon inflates with brake fluid
>pinch it off

Now you have a brake fluid balloon.
6 hours after making contact with paint will strip clear coat down, go thru the paint to the metal

>you can just drive by and bomb cars without having to get out

Thank me later
GodSpeed anons

Praise Kek and pass the memes..

I can't understand why you have an antifa issue in America... I thought you had guns.

BUMP FOR OPERATION COUNTERPUNCH

God bless America. The one country in the world where you can pass along the great traditions of freedom, democracy and the American way along with an extra-large soda and a raging case of type-II diabetes

No.... Donald has the Re education camps ready. He just purchased dozens of Electroshock machines, in a month all solved no opposition

because Sup Forums are either fat ass basement dwellers with bad hygeine, or bumfuck nowhere rednecks on satellite internet. They will never interact with a real human being, just their own kind or fap material on this website.

I feel like I'm constantly struggling between my desire to propagate and maintain my considerable personal success, which requires me to be a law abiding citizen, and my pure seething hatred for leftist fucks and my ever growing desire to just end them.

I don't know when the breaking point will come, if it ever does, but l can't imagine I'm the only one who feels this way. Caveman programming kept hemmed in only by the comforts of modern society and the promise of future additional comforts.

And if the society providing those comforts were to begin collapsing....nothing would be there to soften that fall. Nothing would be there holding back the rage of so many young men denied meaning and purpose in the last few generations. Nothing would be there to hold back the fury that has built up over the course of decades.

Right Wing Death Squads when?

Forget it. Beating the Niggers is what the media wants you people to do. Trust me, I know about niggers, especially those that suckerpunch people from behind and run away to hide in the crowd

Let them self-destroy whatever credibility the left wing has. shit like this only secures Trump a second term

This was started by Michael Savage I believe during the Occupy Wall Street Movement
where Savage had set up a hotline to identify and report protesters committing crimes, from pictures he posted online

wow way to generalise you fat shaming ableist cis scum!

These effeminate fudge packers are tempting fate, brother

>If they have a car slash the tires, smash the windows and put sugar in the tank.
All was good until you went full retard.
Use their own tactics, but better. First part is good.

Red Memer standing by

PRAISE KEK!

I genuenly hope that some user from here sprays "gas the kikes" on one of thier houses

Bump, senpai I like it

Night of the Long Knives 2.0

You know what you really need to do is let them find out their own tactics don't work.

create a push to incite violence within their little protests.
They will destroy and rampage through the streets for a few hours maybe, then get utterly destroyed by the police and the media and even normies for being scumbags.

Praise kek!

>the Donald will have the national guard patrolling major cities as of today...relax.

I hope he shuts these fags down hard.

OP here. Glad you guys like the idea. Yeah IRL violence is a little extreme. By using SEO we can expose these people, their actions and use any stupid shit they said on social media against them. Normies post so much of their lives online. They overshare, they think they matter. It won't be hard to find dirt on these people. A simple database site is all that we need to make. I plan to resister domains like Facesofantifa and Antifaexposed over the next few days. We can easily make a site template and then just mirror it on a bunch of different hosts and domains.

The day of the rope has arrived. It's time for a trip to the hardware store.

Fingers crossed some are nearby me

im a bumfuck nowhere redneck and i never interact with anyone. my families even talked about getting satellite internet.