Dear Sup Forums thanks for ruining America

We have a new President. A President that, at least in my lifetime, has unearthed possibly the most divisive political rifts Ive witnessed since the Bush / Kerry election in '04.

You know how I feel about him. I know how you feel about him. We've been down that road.

If you voted for Trump, despite my strong opinions against your choice, I don't think less of you. But your main argument has always been "Hillary is worse!" and while I disagree with that statement, it doesn't matter if that's true or not because now we all have to deal with the consequences of this election.

So for the next four years, I ask you this:

When a leader the whole world looks to routinely behaves like a giant, wrathful baby, will you oppose his style of behavior or make excuses for it?

When programs and departments for public education, the arts, and accessible healthcare are wantonly slashed and abandoned, will you oppose those actions or make excuses?

When a group of people are targeted and ostracized for who they are, will you stand up for them or make excuses for why they should be complacent?

These stances should not be right vs left. These are basic humanist rights that are being challenged or tossed aside with no visible substitute.

So regardless of your vote, if your gut response to these issues is to stay silent or make excuses, I strongly invite you to take a step back and really think about whose side you're on.

It is your choice, after all.

tl;dr

she lost lol
you can quit your BS
get ready to MAGA you faggot

Don't even bother commenting if your just gonna write tldr. I put a lot of thought into this and it came from my fucking heart...asshole. I'm ashamed to be a member of the Sup Forums community after you guys influenced the election...

If you're not

A) White European
B) East Asian ("oriental")
C) Native American ("Indian")

and/or are

A) Muslim
B) Homosexual
C) Transgender
D) Illegal

You don't matter, get out and stay gone.

First off don't call me the F word. I have family who are gay and if you ever said that word in front of me in real life I'd kick your ass.

Trump is gonna ruin America and you can't even debate me without calling me names.

If your still a republican/conservative after seeing what Ronald regan and bush did to this country...there's honestly no hope for you...lol...

Trump isn't my president, but he's OUR president.

It wasnt me that funded al qaeda in syria cunt nor in libya. I didnt retardedly threaten to import a ton of shithead refugees here, either, or say how great it would be to have no borders and let illegals vote. I never said it would be good to charge poor people 400 a month for a 6k deductible. You have only yourself and your ruined party to blame.

>We have a new President. A President that, at least in my lifetime, has unearthed possibly the most divisive political rifts Ive witnessed since the Bush / Kerry election in '04.
You mean Obama when he fucked up race relations? That shit's been terrible.
Good thing Trump's in charge now and we can heal the terrible divides that liberal identity politics have inflicted on the American body-politic.

It wasnt me who gave rioters a safe space to destroy, had a wide open hackable email server, or who thought bill clinton meeting with loretta lynch on the tarmac was a good idea. I never thought it was smart to label any and all dissent against the political orthodox as nazism. Or to bus in paid protestors, to pay them to committ violent and destructive acts. That. Was. You .

kys faggot

>has unearthed possibly the most divisive political rifts Ive witnessed since the Bush / Kerry election in '04.

so basically how everything already was, years and years before he even thought of running for president?

You mean bush? Your an idiot dude

Obama didn't ruin race relations, white people just exposed themselves for the racists they are

That's barely anything compared to the economic terrorism and war crimes committed by republicans since the 80s

tl;dr

Yeah your whole family is gay.

OP is a faggot.
Get over here you.

kill yourself nigger faggot sage

Uppity faggot

Why the fuck the picture of Mike? He and Stef were both pro-trump.
Also there are other nations besides america, you can go to Europe. Or, if you do not want to get raped by migrants and swamped in taxes, you can stay here and call him out on his actual shit like what he has said about liable laws. Jesus Christ I'm getting tired of whining day in and day out.

lel nope

And if they were what's the big deal. Stop being such a fucking homophobe and grow up. I used to love Sup Forums back in the Scientology protest days and the Hal turner raids. Back when we exposed racists and religious nut jobs. The 4channers who ruled this place but then grew up migrated to Reddit...which is infinitely better than Sup Forums was or ever will be.

Don't blame your fellow burgers, they are merely pieces on the board. You got russian'd son.

ok now i know for sure you trolling with your shit b8

>When a group of people are targeted and ostracized for who they are, will you stand up for them or make excuses for why they should be complacent?

Where were you for the last 6 years as we were attacked and driven? Oh that's right.

Fuck you.

>liked Project Chanology
well, we found the faggot

Close your eyes, then imaging your family member sucking on black slimey dick.

>Next four years

Faggot - he's going to get two Supreme Court Justices in.

Gonna be lit for a quarter century or more.

Emigrate to Mexico, fucker.

Found the nigger.

>When a leader the whole world looks to routinely behaves like a giant, wrathful baby, will you oppose his style of behavior or make excuses for it?

That depends on the issue. I like the idea of a bantz-ocracy

>When programs and departments for public education, the arts, and accessible healthcare are wantonly slashed and abandoned, will you oppose those actions or make excuses?

I was always in favor of cutting those, so excuses of course.

>When a group of people are targeted and ostracized for who they are, will you stand up for them or make excuses for why they should be complacent?

Depends on the nature of the ostracization. "Wah we can't force our lifestyle on people" isn't going to make me shed many tears for you.

> I strongly invite you to take a step back and really think about whose side you're on.

Oh I know whose side I'm on.

trump is putting an end to gridlock due to immaturity mainly from the right. the right knows they have to do what trump wants otherwise the majority of the country will vote them out

tl;dr

Obama "Thugnugga coulda been muh son" didn't destroy race relations when he took a stance against the cops and for the cop-killers.
Obama the Racebaiter In-Chief didn't let BLM chimp the fuck out and didn't declare them domestic terrorists when they published their asinine list of demands.
You're a goddamned retarded faggot.

>When programs and departments for public education, the arts, and accessible healthcare are wantonly slashed and abandoned, will you oppose those actions or make excuses?
when our test scores continue to decline despite all those increases in funding, will you blame trump when he fixes it? yes, yes you will

You know how I feel about him. I know how you feel about him. We've been down that road.
>> I have no idea who you are more do I care.

If you voted for Trump, despite my strong opinions against your choice, I don't think less of you. But your main argument has always been "Hillary is worse!" and while I disagree with that statement, it doesn't matter if that's true or not because now we all have to deal with the consequences of this election.

>> I am sure that many people took your save advice to heart.

So for the next four years, I ask you this:

When a leader the whole world looks to routinely behaves like a giant, wrathful baby, will you oppose his style of behavior or make excuses for it?

>> I will have a chuckle.

When programs and departments for public education, the arts, and accessible healthcare are wantonly slashed and abandoned, will you oppose those actions or make excuses?

>> I will celebrate. Such things wasteful.

When a group of people are targeted and ostracized for who they are, will you stand up for them or make excuses for why they should be complacent?

>> I will then know he was the right man
>>for the job

These stances should not be right vs left. These are basic humanist rights that are being challenged or tossed aside with no visible substitute.

>> They are not rights. There should be
>> No substitute.

The rift was created by the democrats, thank them. It was not Trump supporters who deleted and blocked every friend on normiebook and twitter who supported Hillary and refused to even have a discussion but the other way around.

So our problem with Obama is people dying in wars and people dying in riots, and your problem with Trump is holy shit nigger you know what you are not Cormac McCarthy no fucking way am I going to wade through all that prose.

>We have a new President. A President that, at least in my lifetime, has unearthed possibly the most divisive political rifts Ive witnessed

I'm glad you're out of your 8 year coma, it's cool though and we fixed that. Join us in making America great again! We'll get you a hat, and welcome back! Glad you're doing better.

>...
fucking fag move to another country and neckyourself

fuck you and everyone who looks like you

you must go back

let the butthurt flow, fag

>So for the next four years, I ask you this:
>When a leader the whole world looks to routinely behaves like a giant, wrathful baby, will you oppose his style of behavior or make excuses for it?
I like Trump's personality. I want him to act the same way. I don't make any excuses here.

I would support any action the reduced the number of government programs or size of government in general. Not making any excuses here.

I think ostracizing people is a good thing some times. Not making any excuses for something that is necessary at some times.

>These stances should not be right vs left. These are basic humanist rights that are being challenged or tossed aside with no visible substitute.
Nobodies rights are being taken away. If you really believe that you are delusional.

>So regardless of your vote, if your gut response to these issues is to stay silent or make excuses, I strongly invite you to take a step back and really think about whose side you're on.
We will not stay silent and we will not make excuses. We have a different opinion than you. Its really that simple. You are being a sore loser.
>It is your choice, after all.
Obviously I couldn't vote for Trump myself but I did use vacation days to go to a Trump rally back in July.

if you support an arch fucking criminal like
the clinton i have zero respect for you no
matter what your bonafides.

>"the arts"

Listen, unless you're an archaeologist, your history department isn't really gonna be accomplishing that much. Someone needs to study philosophy and the arts, it's true -- but why does it need more funding ? These fields don't progress the way others do, therefore extra funding is pointless.

>has unearthed possibly the most divisive political rifts
It's not Trump who "unearthed" your rifts, Jamal. It's the American left that did it and fuels divisions and tries to divide everyone even further. American leftism is the most dangerous cancer in the world, in my opinion, because it's effects go far and wide.

People only say "Hillary is worse" as an argument because they know it's the only thing that won't get them overtly socially outcasted. And that's the real reason trump won.

>nobodies rights are being taken away
>I think ostracizing people is good

Aren't those contradictory? What does that word mean to you?

>Reddit spacing.

What are you, twelve?

>dear /po-
tldr

>
>Don't even-
tldr

>first off-
tldr

Go home, man. Just go home.

>"Muh good ol days of scientology and hal"
>Back when we exposed racists and religious nut jobs
This is some next level cringe. Stop reading ED and roleplaying as le oldfag, go back to the echo chamber where normies like you can feel safe.

>These stances should not be right vs left. These are basic humanist rights that are being challenged or tossed aside with no visible substitute.
>humanist
And there we are. No, I will not do any of those things because I don't agree with your bullshit, touchy-feely, "we are all one" nonsense. Go cry into your pillow on your cuckbed in your cuckshed and let real men get to work restoring honor, glory, and standards back to this nation.

Whiteys are acting like the bully who got his ass kicked then all his friends say whoa man that's not cool when you are about to pummel him. It doesn't feel good to be persecuted, whitey. This election is just adding more fuel for the hate

Accept your rightful place as an inferior creature and subjugate of the white race or be destroyed.

>I put a lot of thought into this and it came from my fucking heart
Looks like your heart is as gay as your family.

>A President that, at least in my lifetime
Stopped reading. Seems like we may have a minor salt deposit here.

Do you think we can mine this out over the next 8 years slowly, or will we do best just to harvest the salt by strip-mining the whole thread?

I rather kill whiteys before that ever happens

Ad hominem, not an argument, etc.

Neither. Healthcare is not a right. It is not my obligation to pay for someone else to go to a Doctor.

Ostracized just like white people right now? If they can dish it out, they better be able to take it.

>But your main argument has always been "Hillary is worse!"
Then you still. just. don't. get. it. The left has become a grotesque monster slowly crushing half of your fellow citizens to death. Hillary would just be another megalomaniac owner holding the leash, commanding it to stomp her enemies. Your kind needed to be brought low, your institutions dismantled, your worldview shattered. The leftist monster does not need another owner. It needs to be slain.

i have gay friends too and we call all our friends fags because its funny. Also, a pussy like you wouldn't be able to kick anyone's ass. But thats was libtards like you do, throw threats out whilly nilly and run away crying when someone tests your resolve. Move to Canada already, fag.

'In my lifetime'
That's all you needed to say. Self-absorbed snowflake.

faggot bait is faggotty

faggot

Please return to 'Awwwww' Reddit.

>we wanted to shit on your faces and destroy everything you love if we won
>you won, so pls be kind to us
Well, who could guess that new generation faggots are faggots.

>has unearthed possibly the most divisive political rifts Ive witnessed since the Bush / Kerry election in '04.

Rioting became a legit form of protest under Onigger though.

>B) East Asian ("oriental")
Would you weebs stop it? They need to go back too.