If it was Obama's kid doing this you guys would lose your shit

If it was Obama's kid doing this you guys would lose your shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KS0dRMc.gifv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama doesn't have any kids.

He's retarded

idk he said Trayvon could have been one of his

he's just doing stevie wonder impression. leave the kid alone he's only 10

the kid's just rocking out you anti-fun faggot, good thing you'll never reproduce

Love this kid. He's one of us.

Running on empty.... food review!

We are...

I think he's eating an imaginary cake

Obama only busts his nut in other dudes' assholes.

let's see how you acted at ten

>You have no idea what I'm capable of...

pretty sure he's just doing some a cappella "Never Come Down"

he knows he's always being recorded so why the fuck not do something funny? Kids like 10 brah

>If it was Obama's kid doing this you guys would lose your shit.

black kids are retarded by default.

white kids stop acting retarded around the age of 12-16, black kids never seem to do, sometimes you have the rare 50 year old wise nog that just snapped

fuck you shitlib

duh

because the obamas are niggers

kids will be kids no one lost their shit when obamas daughter was caught eating her boogers

This is great banter, why I still come here in my 30s

You fucking faggots don't get it because he looks like he's fucking 16 but he's 10. 10. You are making fun of a 10 year old for being a 10 year old.

He's 10. Years. Old.

I hope he grows up to gas you all.

>implying we don't have biases

He is 10 years old... That is normal behavior.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MICHELLE OBAMA IS A TRANSVESTITE MAN
DAILY REMINDER THAT TWO GAY BLACK MEN SUCKED EACH OTHERS' DICKS IN THE WHITE HOUSE

>ITT Sup Forums gets triggered

one of us , one of us

10/10

if it was obamas kid he be too busy beat boxing and rapping to himself as a display of dominance.

No it's not. You're just an aspie fag who is used to it.

It won't be long before he finds his way here. He will never have a normal life because of the exposure, fame and money so becoming an user is the only real option. Who knows, maybe he's browsing right now.

What? He might have adhd, but not autism. That is relatively common behavior for adhd.

Not that Barron is confirmed to be autistic in any way, but are lefties really trying to pick on little kids with autism? That's pretty deplorable.

He has ADHD, I wouldn't expect a libcuck leftie to sympathise with that though, they would have given him up for adoption years ago.

....or kept him for extra sympathy points and paraded him around in a dress.

THIS FUCKING KID IS WAY TOO TALL AND MATURE LOOKING TO BE 10. HOLY FUCK, HE'S GOING TO BE LIKE 9 FEET TALL WITH A BEARD LIKE A REDWOOD'S TREEBARK HOLY SHIT.

2bh I was extremely like him at his age, even worse based on some video recordings I've seen. Really hits me in the feels when people insult him.

ADHD isn't bad when treated. If they refuse to give meds, it causes problems.

Is dat some imaginary Pac-Man?

He's 10 years old, faggot. Leave him alone.
When you were 10 you were probably acting like a fucking freak of nature.

I do shit like this. Usually I am just saying my thoughts out really really quietly. Or singing a song, very quietly.

He's way better looking than Obama's daughters desu

>88

you're an idiot, it doesn't fucking cure it, it just helps relax them.
- parent of ADHD child.

For real I did some totally insane shit when I was young. I turned out to be a very reserved and mellow guy.

Kids will be kids.

That explains why I barron is behaving like me.

Actually no, it makes it much worse. Addiction, loss of IQ, loss in appetite, and violent thoughts are not worth not having adhd.

In all truth. No I actually wouldn't but, then again I am not so pathetic that I need to attack someone's kids just to justify why I hate their father.

he's 10 year old boy, leave him alone faggot

He's a ten year old that's bored out of his fucking mind at a bunch of political rallies.
Stop expecting Barron to be your lively mascot, shota faggot.

He's a kid and that's completely innocuous, fuck off.

Also, overall Sasha and Malia were genuinely good children. When they fucked up it was average teenager tier. I'm NatSoc and a father, and even I had no complaints about them.

Micromanaging kids that have cameras on them nearly 24/7 is absurd.

if if if if if if if okie doke

>Actually no, it makes it much worse. Addiction, loss of IQ, loss in appetite, and violent thoughts are not worth not having adhd.

stfu dr. webmd

Well at least be glad that one of your kind is not going to be a genetic dead end. His money will ensure him some prime Eastern Euro immigrant pussy.

I was getting pussy by the time I was 10. This little fag acts like he's 4 years old.

People don't even realize how young he is.

Macauley Culkin was 10 in the first Home Alone.

Haley Joel Osment was 11 in Sixth Sense.

Jake Lloyd was 10 as Anakin in the first Star Wars.

You didn't even know what your dick was at 10.

>I was getting pussy by the time I was 10.

found the goat fucker. shoudnt you be praying to the east about now?

No one is making fun. It's just hypocritical that if this was the child of someone on the left you'd make a big deal out of it.

autism this strong
he will rise through the ranks of the memetic forces faster than any of you weaklings

>*blocks your path*

>Trump's kid nods his head
>Obama's kid drinks, smokes pot, and twerks

damn i'm #withher now

Yes. Because I don't like niggers.

No, faggot. I definitely wouldn't. Because I'm not a faggot who makes fun of children.

>rocking out
>10 years old in 5th grade

the humanity

so because repubs *might* do something it makes it A-OK for you to do it and claim like a little bitch that you did it because you know we would have under similar circumstances? really? he's just a kid. you're a sick fuck if you support either side doing that.

Not him, but all the men in my family are in the low to mid 6 foot range, both on mothers and fathers, going back 4 generations (since we came to the USA)
My parents had me tossed on ritalin because I couldnt "focus" on classwork, I was far advanced compared to the rest of the class and was disentrested.
I am 5'5" I am one foot and one inch shorter than my fathers father, and 11 inches shorter than my father. I had no appetite even thru my adolescent age, and by my 13th birthday they were giving me 70mg of Vyvanse a day, on top of other anti-depressants and anti-anxiety (benzos) to combat the absolute rape my mind went under. It has been 5 years since I got off those drugs, and I still don't feel normal.
All those symptoms on WebMD are just conservative declarations, those ADHD drugs are fucking evil.

It's not the vaccines.

it's weird that 10 is so young, because by 11 girls are ready for sex

I have ADHD, I learned to control it myself. Never took a pill once

That's not hypocritical cunt.
Is it hypocritical to kill your enemy even though you wouldnt kill your wife?

What 10 year old isnt retarded?

stop being a faggot.

>Muh dick

Fuck off nigger

sort of reminds me of

Barron acts exactly the same way I did when I was his age. Parents thought it was inattentive ADD

>he is only 10
what until it grow up. the swamp thing

Are you retarded? Loss of IQ? That just isn't scientific. We are not talking about insane doses, we are talking 20mg of adderall a day or less.

Appetite loss is true, but that isn't nessarily a bad thing.

Behavior issues are rare, and less likely than not taking the medication.

Addiction and abuse, well you are not going to get addicted on 20mg a day. However abuse? Just don't be retarded and don't abuse it lol.

The performance in school and increased productivity and concentration is worth it for anyone who requires mentally intensive activities.

No it doesn't make it ok, and I never made fun. I simply said if the shoe was on the other foot you rightards would.

this is important to learn coping skills and focusing techniques. amphetamines stop working over time when taken regularly, so when the first and only answer is to drug your kid up, you end up producing an adult that can't function without medication and the medication no longer works in safe amounts.
You're basically asking for your kid to have a substance abuse problem

do you speak english motherfucker? get off our technology and crawl back into the ditch you live in you poor dirty mongrel.

I actually do not recall any thread on Sup Forums ever directed at the Obama girls.

>actually impressed by Sup Forums's good form

>*blocks your path*
>you do a 360 and walk away
>he teleports behind you
>he says his dad works at the whitehouse and he will ban your xbox live account
memes

Ritalin is bad, don't take ritalin.

I never would, and I don't think any of my conservative friends would. You're either projecting or you live amongst some classy folks.

kek loves you

No one on this board ever made fun of Obama's girls. The only time was when the oldest one got caught smoking pot. And even then we thought it was no big deal. Children are off limits.

ONE OF US

What did he mean by this?

u mean traytray?

he's just singing, what's the big deal?

and the swamp thing loves you. shame on you for being such a subhuman dog. try being human for just a minute instead of picking on kids.

M8, most tall alleles are ressesive. you just got some bad genetics from one parent. Don't worry though, if you have kids some will be tall.

post barronlikestractors.gif
it makes me happy

This is hilariously untrue. You autist Barron wannabes called them monkeys and apes for years. KYS.

kek

I have actual ADHD(years if psych work as a child and adult) and Barron 100% is acting how I would act.

My first whitehouse meal would be chicken fingers as well.

i.imgur.com/KS0dRMc.gifv

He's probably just bored as fuck.

>ADHD
is not a real thing. ''oh, your kid has trouble concentrating when he's locked up for 6 hours a day listening to shit he doesnt care about? must be a mental problem. here, give him some drugs.''

I was talking from experience. Minus the IQ loss stuff.

But then the 20mg doesn't work because you body gets used to it so you, up and up and up. Plus I was a tween when I finally quit ADHD meds. So I had a smaller body and stronger affects.

The loss in appetite in children also could lead to malnourished and the child growing up to be a manlet.