>we need to stop this now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ouKzE
katierich.com/contact/
nbc.com/contact-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump this shit
>I hate Katie rich

They cannot beat Trump so they go after the smallest Trump ... little do they know Barron will have his revenge in the end.

>id
>digits
kek and thoth are here

Thoth is a psy-op designed to draw our precious meme energies away from the worship of Kek.

its not
>kek is with us all today

That boy will become the man who decrees the day of the rope.

Checked for Kek. Thoth has no power here.

Definitely agree OP, it's just sad. Also, if anyone thinks the tweet is somehow fake (despite the mass of controversy over it) the archive is right here. Archive.is is incredible, holds people accountable for what they say in an era where the biased media often doesn't. archive.is/ouKzE

Liberals always play by the rules, said no one ever.

do you think Barron is going to be able to get on Sup Forums once he moves into the white house? surely the secret service monitors every url that kid visits.

inner digits and inner palindromes don't count, but your enthusiasm is good, don't lose it

THOTH is bullshit. It does not exist, KEK is all we need. The very idea of THOTH is built on the idea that KEK is not good enough.

secret service will let him
>trump needs pepe and kek

They won't be able to monitor his 4G connection senpai...

Who?

>stop saying things about billionaire kids
kek

hes fucking 11
>he doesn't need to be called a school shooter by some roastie

did she invade you faggots safe space? you people are complete bitches

>hes fucking 11
Boo hoo?

Lmao at you self righteous moral crusaders, only when it comes to somebody on your side of course.

You faggots have your head so far up your ass you think the shit you breathe is normal.

>calling 11 year olds school shooters is ok now

if i said something like this to a women
>id be in jail

>When you trigger the cucks

>Lefties thinking it's alright to shit on a kid

I was pretty happy to see him smile and talk to his dad

We need reinforcements

Kek wills it!

hope the cunt dies of nigger aids

She deleted the tweet and made her page private, what a coward.

>implying
Shut the fuck up you pathetic beta faggot. Freedom of speech, or are gonna be a sensitive little baby? This mentality of yours is why your country is full of fucking feminist faggots, trannies and homos. Harden the fuck up, kids don't become strong by being pampered and coddled.

>t. triggered by a shit joke on twitter

Do the same to a 11 yr old nigger

He's not a school shooter, he's a homeschool shooter.

He's gonna shoot his loud dad so he can live his dream of a quiet peaceful life.

>Sup Forums calls kid school shooters

wew lad

Wait, 4G connections aren't easy to monitor? tell me more plz

>liberals need to resort to attacking children since they have nothing left
>cucks will defend this
I say keep it up. Liberals are trying their absolute hardest to be universally hated in America and I'm loving every second of it.

kek nice pic

IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANNA FUCK SHIT UP.
GO HERE
Disrupting Disrupt #j20, the comfy edition.

It's funny. Lighten up.

Thoth is a falsehood created by the Jews to precious belief away from Kek.

>i guess you got cucked

Nah, just the black ones right? Or, future rapists? Then its fucken hilarious. Dumb hypocritical faggot.

>impying that's such an outrageousy horrendous thing to IMPLY
It's literally. fucken. nothing. You faggots really are just reverse SJW's looking for the latest thing to get outraged by. Pathetic.

>digits confirm

kek is the only real one

My drug addled brain thought it said "first frat homeschool" I was like, wtf you can be in a frat at home? That's crazy.

>making a joke user anon website about some black kid inst the same as stating on twitter, a big outlet, and calling someone a shooter

It's about liberal hypocrisy you daft kiwi nigger. I'd support a range ban on you shitposting faggots way before Canadians.

sage goes in all fields

ok leaf

haha, me the cuck? you fedora trump fags are so easily triggered you are like the sjw tumblr whales reincarnated

He controls the white house now with his psychic abilities

>he has to strawman
Obviously it isn't, but i thought the whole Trump movement was about smashing PC so you could make jokes similar to hers without legions of SJW's harassing you and getting you fired from your job? Or was it just about becoming the SJW harasser?

nah, now they want to censor opinions, jokes, and articles they don't like and call you a cuck when you call them out.

Now the cunts blocking herself from criticism

>Kiwis are bigger shitposters than leaves
Eh, they're both shitposters. But I'd take aussie bants over Trudeau cum-guzzling shitposts any day.

You're in the wrong neighbor hood globalists!

we will use the skelegates and keks blessing to protect Barron from the crooked media

>Barron buys Sup Forums from gookmoot using part of his allowance

Barron, I will train you in the ways of Constitutional Conservatism... If you agree to follow my training...

You seem pretty mad tho, are you feeling ok?

this place is MSM fortress you dumb nigger

h-hayai!

Oh fuck. I laughed

Fuck off John Hart

The right should cry more, it really differentiates them from the liberals

N-Nani!?

h-h-hayai!

H-he's fast!

NANI!?!?!

Katie Rich is a jewess piece of trash, her agents can be contacted here: katierich.com/contact/ Leave crazy messages and post vocaroos. GO

If libtards are really that scared of what trump might do, why do they antagonise him that much?

If thats true then why are (((mods))) banning thothposters and deleting thoth threads?

To anyone who can shoop this Barron with the Tedpost Cruz I will give you one (1) you

bakana!

I meant to say (you)

The picture makes no sense. The context of the original quote is that he's telling them not to speak Russian so that it can't be traced back to them. But maybe it's 5 layers deep in irony, I guess I'll never truly know.

neat

If we rally our memetic forces behind his family in the coming years, we can make this a reality.

Ahhhh can we start a petiton to have the show she works on boycotted?

Obviously NBC condones this behavior, and since they won't do anything we can make it seem like they condone mass shootings, assassination of the president and first lady. Then we contact their sponsors

Thanks i plan on contacting NBC.

Boycott SNL
BOYCOTT NBC TILL THIS BITCH IS FIRED. ...CONTACT THEIR SPONSORS

nbc.com/contact-us

Select snl and tell them you are boycotting them till she fired.

Fuck this bitch

eh?

Has everyone forgotten that Elliot Rodgers was homeschooled?

It's poorly written enough to sound like a liberal soccer mom.

You could add that a "homeschool shooter" is also a thinly veiled threat against the President and the First Lady as well. Who else was she planning for him to shoot? That was the joke.

>Rush Limbaugh rags on teenage Chelsea Clinton

WOOOOOOOOOOO

>SNL writers rag on Barron

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Left has no boundaries, no morals

This, so much this

Liberals are so fucking evil it's disgusting. I have never met a liberal who was a good person, and I have never met a good person who was a liberal.

Liberals hate all forms of morality and mock anyone who dares to have any moral convictions. That is, until it suits them to change their tune, and then they use a facade of morality to give them some moral high-ground whenever they need a boost to their credibility.

They are disgusting. There is nothing they believe in, there is nothing that is sacred to them, and there is nothing that is off-limits to them. They are sneaky, deceitful, and corrupt.

Western society cannot be sustained much longer. If it is going to survive, these corrupt pieces of trash would need to be purged.

theres a character limit. i was gonna mention how the homeschool thing was alluding to his autism and shooter...well....obvious

>bantering an almost full-grown teenager
>same as calling a ten year old a psycho shooter
Liberals off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Checked.

>Absolutely mortified by a SNL writer

No, don't you fucking dare pretend to be as mortified as the libs on this one.

Leftypol and the shills are out in full force tonight

>Three people that have been photographed or filmed holding guns
>Still decided to use these pictures and shoop guns on

I love it

That should be Barron appearing behind Cruz with a "He's fast!"

Fuck off with your Thoth shit faggot, Kek and only Kek is the one true God.

good point

blacks pretend that they are deathly afraid of police, but talk back, resist and run all the time