Trump is fucking president

It happened

You know what, I'm going to improve myself. I'm gonna start working out, I'm going to dress nicer, I'm going to be more social, I'm going to study harder. I'm going to get a good haircut.

I'm going to improve myself

No you aren't.

That's nice man. I'm going to put on a dress and makeup and head to the BBC gloryhole near the town mosque.

you'll start tomorrow

but it's always today

kEK Wills it.

Good on you, lad. Make yourself worthy of His leadership.

kek is here

/thread

Kek has willed it in this thread. Good luck with your future life.

I believe you.....good luck.

Start acting like a winner and do the right thing.....good things will happen to you.

Value your family, ditch your friends who are holding you back....be someone who is a shining example through actions, and follow through on what you say.

You will do great.

>lost 70lbs because of trump
you have no idea how good it feels

KEK 3:16
Check em

you know what im going to go ask this chick i kind of know on a date next time I see her I think she has a boyfriend but fuck it we are in a new world. the only limitations there are, are the ones we put on ourselves!

Down 40. I'm still a hamplanet, but I'm moving in the right direction. I'm fucking strong now, even if I'm still heavy. There's too much I need to do now to die early. Fuck these queers, I'm going to live to laugh at all of their failures, and when they die from promiscuity, or drugs, or crime, I'll dance on their gods-rotted graves.
>And I will be fucking gorgeous when I do

amen to that

DUDE LIFTING LMAO

I need to actually gain weight. I'm in the 150 lbs area and want to put on more muscle. Kek please will me to strive for my goal.

Funny you say that. When he won I quit drinking. After he was sworn it today I ran six miles. I never run.

What a time to be alive. Looking forward to infiltrating radical left groups and executing their leadership during the Civil War.

I'm right there with you. Making America Great Again begins with us as individuals.

Fpbp

Pics. Kek wills it. Do not anger him. He is here.