What's his endgame Sup Forums?

To be twice the man his father is, and 4 times the man Hitler was.

He's secretly working for Hillary. He was kidnapped and brainwashed into assassinating Trump and side effects from it makes him looked dazed or act strange. Once Hillary gives the order he will assassinate Trump during one of his speeches as no one ever suspects the kid.

desu he always looks out of it.

AI gfs for all.

Doing food reviews in the car.

Barron Trump threads should be deleted right away and ops banned. Shitting up the catalog, borderline pedophile with fat basement dwelling weirdos obsessing over a ten year old and most of all NOT NEWS

Sage

Barron a cute!
What is he thinking Sup Forums?

Barron is the prime example of the Übermensch, gifted by Kek to lead. He is destined to take on the role as emperor once Trump dies, for he is the Augustus to Trump's Caesar.

top kek

I'm not fat and I'm in my study on the first floor.
TRY AND BAN ME AHMED, JUST TRY IT.

to shoot all normie chads and stacies in the heads.

> "Will these pedos please stop fantasizing about my smooth shota bod?"
> "Can't wait to shitpost about catgirl fantasies."
> "World of Warcraft is so old."
> "Dad might be president but I'll be Imperator of Generation Z."
> "Damn this white tie is fine."

I was at the inauguration and when they were naming the Trump family as they came in Barron got the biggest applause and cheers by far. Even more than Ivanka. These weren't Sup Forumsaks mind you, they were regular Trump supporters.

during the parade from the viewing box he was drinking juice and had the most energy I've ever seen him have. He looked like a normal kid for once.
they clearly aren't feeding him enough

he's already the size of a fairly large adult man, probably still being fed kid portions because he's 10

Barron will be the first bogpilled president

this has got to be the most ridiculous meme to come from this board

The autism rumors are a cover-up story to hide the fact that he's a hardcore heroin addict.

>the autism intensifies.

I really really want to meet Barron and kick the shit with him. He seems like a cool motherfucker. Would do cyber things with

>THISThreadAgain.jpg

I'm thinking those weirdos paid for it to happen too.

I think you are on to something, user...