What's his book called again?

Orangutan Outlook

King Kongs Banana Blog

Baboon Brains

Simian Synogoguery

monkey business

MONKEY MIND

Congolese Cuckold Crusaders

I met him last night at the Deploraball. He wasn't even a big guy.

Harambae temperament.

prostitution on Sup Forums

The Gibbon Grimoire

Chimpanzee Mentality

The Foundation Press by Sean Goonan

Brachiation Rumination

Primate Tendencies

Ook Book

The Spider Monkey Method

KEK

HOW TO BE A NIGGER

The Aboriginal Encyclopedia

The Tamarin Talmud

SIMIAN SIMULACRA

Primate Principia

ok this is the best I've seen in all my days

How to be an alt-lite cuck: the book

Cernovich a shit. Get the rabbi mindset instead.

how goyim can become more animalistic and 10 reasons jews are better than everybody else

"How to be a Duplicitous Snake-Oil Salesman and Convince Lots of People that you are Somehow Important or Indispensable to an Emergent Populist Movement with Strong Racial Undertones that is the Outward Culmination of Years of Underground Study, Debate, and Independent Research/Samizdat Even Though You Yourself Actually Contributed Nothing Other than Barely-Tangentially Related Self-Help Boilerplate of Epidermal Depth and Inappreciable Lasting Significance"

either that or "MAGA Monkey Millions", I can't remember the exact wording atm

psoriasis mindset

BUY MONKE
GET MONKE BOOK

Chimp Head

How to prove the left (partly) correct about toxic male egotism and how that hurts broader movements.

> What dat?
> Dis mine
> I done it. Mike da best.
Basicly Seriously who the fuck is he? He is just a limpet to the work of others.

Ape escape

Bonobo Brainwaves

Isn't it

C e r n o B r a i n
Buy my literal Blue pills

Or some shit?

Looks like a character from ark

itthhhh callled thhhhothh mindthhhethh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Marsupial thought patterns

My Time With Jane Goodall - By Mike
(-Written by Jane Goodall-)

Goy-rilla Mindset

Nigger Noology

Pygmy Paradigm

The Macaque Standard