youtu.be/7x1VZ4_uss0
youtube.com/watch?v=h3YBpYyn4qc
youtube.com/watch?v=j6_rr_Lme7c
youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no one gives a shit about your boyfriends videos

I miss non-tranny CWC.

The only person CWC BTFO is CWC.

why? aren't you happy that he was able to transition to the strong women he always knew his was on the inside?

He was better when he was less crazy. The autism was funny, the tranny stuff is just gross.

How long until SEGA rips on him again?

I don't know man I...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAKJw8Cz1c

Just memories user...just, memories.

He BTFO'd his dad pretty hard. Maybe a little too hard.

RIP Bob.

>4 years

Try again Christina.

no, cause it was easier to trigger him by calling him gay

>not salivating over Ms. Stephanie Bustcakes

archive.org/details/youtube-tNYvG-nf3dc

KEK.

Funny how even Chis-chan comes across as more level-headed than those freaks protesting. He just voices his disapproval in a calm manner and waits to try again next time, whereas the people in Washington went full tard rage over it. Has Trump driven Chris-chan sane?

>the waifu pillow at the end
This is why I want to gas people

What the fuck lmao

How fucking old is this faggot?? Isn't he like 30? We seriously need to gas degenerates like this, absolutely fucking disgusting

Sup Forums... please...

cwc is a goldmine
AND A NATIONAL TREASURE

cherish the time we have, because
HER TIME HERE IS FINITE, AND EVERY UPLOAD IS PRECIOUS

youtube.com/watch?v=OEDbxJ2utTw

Sup Forums BTFO

How can racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic nazis ever recover?

Pretty sure he's mid 30's.

He's 34 actually.
He'll be eligible to run for President next election, so I think we should all shill for him.

Whatever happened to autistic conseevative Virgininier CWC?

ORANGE SODA

>he

All he ever wanted was a boyfriend-free girl

youtu.be/7x1VZ4_uss0

I used to be on the Sup Forums threads about him years ago.....it's been almost a decade.

He's the most trolled person in the history of the internet that came from the internet. He's something special and historic.

He's still got his bent cock. Just because he's mentally ill and cut a hole in his taint, doesn't make him a woman.

Well... Fuck.
You heard the man. We have no President. Thanks a lot Chris.

>unnamed elect

who?

I sure hope CWC doesn't stalk my ass or attack me like he does hobby shops

How has he not been institutionalized yet?

Oh, god. I forgot about that. How is he still alive?

i will attend her funeral. it will be huge. ss this, 40k+ people

Meme magic probably. He's so much of a meme, he can't die, he will be fine

I think he's built up some kind of disease resistance due to the fact that he's lived in squalor his whole life.
That or he's been blessed by kek with eternal life.

NO.FUCKING.WAY.

I think a bunch of people harassed him on facebook into seeing a doctor and getting antibiotics

made it to 20 seconds, shit man that was something

I only live about 2 hours from him, so I'll certainly be there to pay my respects.

And the blowup doll

Why is KF down? Anyone know?

He transitioned into a woman and tried to develop a vagina in the hope of self impregnating himself and giving birth to his dreamed daughter, Crystal

>it survived the fire

damn this video makes me really sad.

imagine how hard his life is like jesus christ you know hes miserable.

>dreamed
Fuck

holy shit will he never stop making videos?

>Have 3 children
>two become doctors
>third one is a 34 year old degenerate who can't even take care of your widow

Out of everyone I feel bad for Bob. At least he's not around to see all this

wait chris brothers and sisters are doctors?

holy shit.

did the doll perish when he burned the house down?

isn't this the nigga who got a fucking nasty ass infection and started calling it his vagina?!?

Bob is partially at Fault for Chris turning out this way.
When he found out that Chris had autism, he didn't do anything to help him, he just acted like Chris was normal. If Chris had gotten help for his problems, maybe he'd be closer to a functioning member of society.

cwc is the Pope among autists. We should hear him out.

Wasn't Bob the one who told Chris that it was a good idea to live off of autismbux?

I think you'd need doctor-level intelligence and discipline to not be sucked into the blackhole that is chris-chan's life

what happened to kiwifarms? i cant decipher the autistic non sense on the front mage?

god damnit, she is precious and we will miss him when she goes. lord, take christian into your flock peacefully. this is our innocent, and most deserving in kind. she is our guiding star, and she is our rock. in your arms, before bob and almighty, forever merciful, ahmen.

I'm too afraid to watch. Someone give me a blow by blow.

Yes fucking way. The Sonic Boom show devoted a full segment to shitting on CWC via a stand-in.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3YBpYyn4qc

I get the feeling CWC is trying to emulate Keith Olberman

>Trump is literally Chris's next troll

It's amazing this idiot hasn't killed himself yet

is this the JUUUULLLLAAAAAAAYYYY video?

Will Trump really sink his tugboat, his disability money? I don't want another piece of my paycheck to go towards man-children like these so they can waste it on Transformer toys

It just happened five minutes ago.

I think greta from the TLL attacked one of nulls family members again.

>getting BTFO'd by some mentally ill faggot

Don't even joke about that shit this guy needs serious help. Or he just needs to die. Whichever option is quicker

>himself
check ur privilege

Nah, most of the people who hate Chris are spergs who don't like being lumped in with him and people like him.

Everybody hates Chris

i miss it too. its an abstract kind of feel youtube.com/watch?v=j6_rr_Lme7c

His ego is too big to kill himself

If you google his brother, David Chandler, it echos on the coincidence detector.

Not exactly.

The guy looks like a shitty Benjamin Franklin cosplayer now.

'Today, I had an appointment with my optometrist [sic], and big half-brother, Dr. David Alan Chandler, for an Eye-Exam. I needed new lenses, but I can keep my current frames. But apparently, he has an 8-year-old daughter, Savannah. So for about 8 years, I’ve been an uncle and didn’t know it. Of course, this also makes my parents into grandparents as well. Needless to say, we were happy to know about that.'

damn found this. they didn't even talk to the family to tell them he had a kid or at least they didn't alert chris to it. i presume there isn't much a relationship left.

Somebody post his mangina i could use a good puke.

not all roads are windy
not all paths are set in stone

He has no reason to, everything in life is handed to him.

You think David went to Bob's funeral?

ya it says he did but hte sister apparently didn't. at the funeral chris gave david some drawings and sonichu shit for savannah, he also apparently got mad at him -

'In Family Needs to appreciate Family, Chris called David out on not visiting Barb, seemingly unaware or ignorant of the fact that being a practising eye doctor, David probably had more important things to focus on. '

I honestly think this thing is cursed and has been controlling Chris all these years

He also would have votes Trump.

Don't worry, he already has.

Holing up inside your shitty home and advertising your social ineptitude to the point of mockery is an unsavory way to go

According to the cwcki he did but Carol did not

David has no relation to Barb, why would he visit her?

Jesus Christ I will never unsee this, thanks a fucking lot

Oh thanks good to know. The better question is if he'll go to Chris' when it happens.

I can't wait when Barb dies and Chris starts to freakout. It's been shown that he has a hard to coping, like when Bob died. It's going to be a shit show

To be fair, outside of suicide, autismbux is his only option. He's utterly unemployable.

i think "sensual seduction" dance is a near equal

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world

how did this fucker not die from that giant wound on his taint

even gangrene must be afraid of him

youtube.com/watch?v=GevY7tLRvcY

please do not post any of his childhood photos where he's still got a glare of innocence left that would destroy me

Chris can't take care of himself, he'd probably die soon after. That's a tragic fucking end.

I'm kind of interested in following this drama. Would 8cow be the best choice?

There are actually services available that can help people like Chris integrate into society

God no, not again... last time I stumbled upon this fag I ended up reading this losers life story on cwcki.

>like Chris
Chris is on a whole plateau of autism all his own. There's no way in hell he could function without 24 hour surveillance and a dedicated team of tard wranglers.

I hope when Chris dies, someone writes the biography about his life and publishes it. If it's a hit, someone will buy the movie rights for it.