/fwg/ Fashwave General True Edition

Doing a Fashwave thread because current one is shit, dump your current images, macros, anything fashwave related,

Personally I find the aesthetics of it very mesmerizing and visually appealing, and what better way to reach those that want to be reached through visual pleasure.

Also if anyone has a infographics on how to make the images it would be appreciated. Even a site will help.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/cosmodeus/requiem-for-a-better-tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=vEjCDriXwnI
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU
youtube.com/watch?v=wqWVsB0WKI8
youtube.com/watch?v=9TMlwiGu9yA&t=1s&list=PLnUp9JNxbvu8gVnXG9bb86--enEtHytYr&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also this is a track I recently made for you Sup Forums I posted it on the other thread too but that one is going nowhere. I enjoy this kind of music and I find it speciallly relazing while driving.

Feel free to dump your OC anons

soundcloud.com/cosmodeus/requiem-for-a-better-tomorrow

Dumping some OC

THIS, shit first time making the thread, at least its still better than the other.

check

done posting my shitty OCs in every fashwave thread but 1/2

Made by an American user yesterday to whom I was unable to give a proper thanks to.

OC

2/2

Someone fix the font and it could be great

AESTHETIC

INAUGURATION OC
r8 to MAGA

Alternatively

I like it but it's a little dark. Maybe add some scan lines to the original so it darkens it a little without desaturating it?

This thread

Current IPad lock screen.

A kind user posted this on the other thread

>how to make aesthetic images

thanks for the tip. still learning gimp so I'll look into scan lines.

nice
is this any better then?

This a quick guide I took off a thread yesterday. Hope it helps, keep up producing OC, we all appreciate it.

Oh my Semi-OC. I made the image and the text was made by the Briton who made this Nice.

That looks great!

oc

checked
that font is fucking perfect

very quick edit on something.

very nice, only thing i would change is the pink/red glow on the maga text. it works with the sub text, but maybe try some light blue for the maga.

Nice

infinite hypocrisy

The apex predator has arrived

Reconquista Suid-Afrika

i grooved, i dont really use soundcloud but if you made that downloadable id save it

very cringe

>this thread

Magnum PI meets horrible fluorescent colors

Thanks man, feel free to download it, and if you use it somewhere then be sure to mention the name I use there for credit.

this

herrwulf.bandcamp.com

TFW people post your oc.

Britannia Bro!!
Once again thanks for all the work.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEjCDriXwnI

no problem famalam, want any more stuff done?

are we about to go into a more 80's esque time period? vaporwave, these fashwave images, trump, all put off a very 80's vibe

Thank you. May I request one more.
Whatever you feel is fitting for the tank.
With the quote, "The Iron Battalion Moves On".
and can you perhaps make it a little larger too.?
Cheers

and also could you use a more blocky font

Daily reminder to use:

>#Fascwerk
>#Rewind
>#NeonDon

As your hashtags

okay senpai

thank you

make pic related fashy pls

I really worked on this one.

I love his work

That was surprisingly profound

love these fucking threads, I have an idea for one but I suck ass at GIMP so I'll just throw it out if anyone else wants to try it. I think this picture would look great next to a good line from Wrath of the Awakened Saxon. keep it up senpai, this is exciting. we are becoming a cultural movement and that's incredibly important for getting the redpill to more people.

NEW THREAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=UW1IqW6kNdU
can someone fash pic for me. On my phone

Autism
>dozens of objectively pure shit threads
>you come to shit on a creative, yet somewhat niche thread
kys

IT'S FUTURE FASH YOU STUPID FUCK!!!!!!!!rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>W e s t w a v e

posting stuff from a previous thread to keep this going

vapourkopf

bump, 'cuz the '80s on TV is cool, and pinkish
youtube.com/watch?v=wqWVsB0WKI8

This

This ""fashwave"" is cringey shit. I bet youre all born after 1990.

Get back to redd1t or tumblr, this /fa/meme has no place on pol. I hope a janitor permabans all of you

Good on you. We need to clean house. Yes I said "we."
It's time for people who care about this mess, to clean it up via self moderation, derision, scorn, and ridicule.

Thread splitters go home REEEEEE

just finished this - thoughts? suggestions?

>1 post
That looks like a really shitty Harley Quinn. I didn't want you to have bumps because you spammed Sup Forums with these threads because no one likes them, so you use proxies to bump yourself. You do realize we can see how many people are in this (or any) thread?

This stuff doesn't look good and won't catch on. It is "alt-light" fedora-tier or leftist shit trying to make us look bad.

WTF, man? Are you saying pizzagate aint real and fashwave is hetero?
FUCK OFF, SHILL!

KYS

This is great. I think the comparison of our past vs modern day degeneracy is a good tactic as well.

>2 posts

Nice one man! This is dope, what filter are you using to get that cyberpunk computer look?

Fashwave Collection Playlist:
youtube.com/watch?v=9TMlwiGu9yA&t=1s&list=PLnUp9JNxbvu8gVnXG9bb86--enEtHytYr&index=3