Help end the Hughes amendment

ITT Hughes amendment repeal petition

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-1986-hughes-amendment

> why make this thread when we have 5+ threads already about it

Those are talking about it, but if you want to make a difference? Sign the petition!

> why not post (petitions websites)'s petition about this?

You think the government will give a flat flying fuck about change.org? This website will have petitions showed to government officials when they reach 100k signatures within 60 days.

Bump thread and keep it alive!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxYnxx8cRxg
abcnews.go.com/Politics/california-state-sen-leland-yee-indicted-weapons-charges/story?id=23082339
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulw1zcM8NoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
waffen-joray.ch/halbautomaten
dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/new-bill-aims-to-eliminate-scandal-ridden-bureau-of-alcohol-tobacco-firearms-and-explosives/
nraila.org/articles/20170120/illinois-senate-committee-to-hear-suppressor-legalization-bill-next-week
guns.com/2016/11/15/jury-finds-kansas-men-guilty-on-weapons-charges-despite-state-exemptions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should expain the hughs act too

Bump this shit you faggots. Share it and sign it. We can finally make it happen.

The ban on civilian registration of full auto weapons that has a questionable history that it never past a Senate vote.

The vote was a voice vote and the actual video was released under the FOIA and counted a few years a go and it failed, Yet it was still included in the law.

>not knowing how to modify one's weapon to make it fully automatic

mein side

I have the instructions for a Luty smg but I don't want my dogs shot for making one.

Firearms made after 1986 were made to be unmodifiable/noninterchangeable parts with their full auto counterparts.

Signed and bump

why not contact your local representative ?

Because I did about silencers because that one is being talked about by them right now. If that passes or fails I will switch to this one.

I see but can't Trump repeal the Hughes Amendment ?

It could be declared not a law by a pro gun court because it never passed the senate.

I'm confuse

In 1986 the firearms owners protection act was made it includes things such as interstate travel with firearms and mail order of ammunition, one amendment to that law was the Hughes amendment banning civilians from registering new full auto weapons.

A few years ago the videos of the amendments voting was made public under FOIA the vote was counted and was discovered it failed to pass.

>it failed to pass.

What the fuck! So your telling me Trump can't repeal something that was deem unconstitutional?

I'm wondering what other bills got sneaky pass in Congress

The only way to check the ones that are voice votes like this one is to manually count them and some times the speaker thinks its not needed so they don't get counted until someone requests for it through the FOIA or if they recorded cspan during the vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=kxYnxx8cRxg

Take a look

Bump.
Good luck user.
I hope Trump lifts all restrictions on firearm ownership and sale

He does that, I'm getting the $200 stamp on my Colt Sporter and MAK90 IMMEDIATLY.

This is ridiculous.
They're just letting that fat bigger pass or deny whatever laws he wants based on his opinion of who shouter louder

*Nigger

>voice votes

why is this even a thing ? just right it down a piece of paper.

Thanks for the video user

>At 8:17 a voice vote is held in which Rangel declares it passed. At 8:41 Rangel ignores a call for recorded vote (while smirking) and moves forward without taking a recorded vote which would have shown that the amendment failed.

fuck this guy.

voice votes are the most dumbest thing

On another note. It would be lulz worthy if Trump were to appoint Ted Nugent to head the BATF.

Also the Hughes Amendment came to be a month after i was born...

Feels bad man...

what's the point of living if I can't own a machine gun comfortably in my own house. I don't want to spend a lot of money trying to get one (Pre - 86 ban).

feels bad man..

Those are not ordinary civilians. They're IDF jews.

I own a pre-86 MG, admittedly it gets boring after a short while. However I'd love to see Hughes go down so I could make a P90 with happy switch.

I don't really see the appeal of fully auto when burst fire has the best of both worlds

In the eyes of the law here, burst fire is full auto.

You know that's banned under the same law right?

Burst fire is counted as full auto in the us.

The ATF also rules if you have a double barrel shotgun that can fire both barrels at the same time its a machine gun.

This comes from the same agency that regulates a piece of string as a machine gun.

Pic Related.

I love how these gun control advocates / politicians don't practice what they preach.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/california-state-sen-leland-yee-indicted-weapons-charges/story?id=23082339

also let's not forget bout the ATF 'fast and furious" scandal

it's having the freedom to sell / shoot a fully automatic

I probably wouldn't do much automatic shooting but would be nice to have an Auto AR15 and slap one of these uppers on her if i felt like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulw1zcM8NoQ

Note, this is for educational purposes only, granted the Hughes amendment only passed by an unconstitutional voice vote.

So is anyone signing?

I signed. But it's still at 10 signatures for some reason

already signed.

Heres something that might interest you Aus bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

Signed

I just want fully automatics to be on the market again user. Like I said I don't want to spend a lot of money purchasing a pre 86 gun.

also these prices.

>waffen-joray.ch/halbautomaten

ABOLISH THE ATF WHEN ????

SOON BROTHER!

dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/new-bill-aims-to-eliminate-scandal-ridden-bureau-of-alcohol-tobacco-firearms-and-explosives/

>he only got 5 years

The benefit of being a politician.

I better contact my representative. I've never been this excited bout politics in such a long time.

where's the Justice

No shit! Didn't hear bout this.

MAGA

>without worry
>white people
>no noggers
>no crime
Well you dont say. Remove the scum and crime is near non existent

Sounds great! My question would be, What are they planning to replace it with. You know these fuckers love to fuck things up whenever they can. Especially if it's already fucked up!

Transfer all duties to the FBI, DEA, or IRS

Yeah, as much of a meme is made of the ATF, the plan IIRC was to place alcohol and tobacco under the DEA, and then firearms/explosives under the FBI, I honestly just think they'd be better of with some restructuring, rather than outright removal, the FBI has had it's fair share of fuckups.

Enjoy your ass being rekt in prison

>Implying he wouldn't be in prison for just having a weapon

Fucking Auskeks

>still have to pay $200 cuck stamp
when are they going to repeal the nfa?

Why does the ATF even exist ?

We might knock silencers out of the nfa if this bill works.

nraila.org/articles/20170120/illinois-senate-committee-to-hear-suppressor-legalization-bill-next-week

Don Jr is already pushing the hearing protection act

I believe the real job was regulating alcohol. Started roughly after the prohibition. Then it spawned into the nightmare it is today

It started as a stopgap measure to deal with the crime spike created by prohibition ,(who knew, bootleggers like machine guns...), and was subsequently passed around between various agencies until it became it's own bureau in the 70s.

thanks for the history lesson

Pass this motherfucker at midnight on a sunday when all the lib-fags are asleep.
Do it stealthy! Dont report on it! The word will get around in the gun world

Rangel looks like and sounds like an over baked Jew

FUCK THE ATF
MACHINE GUNS AND ALL OTHER NFA ITEMS ARE PROTECTED BY THE SECOND AMENDMENT

How the Fuck was he not impeached for this?

Affirmative Action

There is a case that may challenge the nfa in the supreme court

>guns.com/2016/11/15/jury-finds-kansas-men-guilty-on-weapons-charges-despite-state-exemptions/

I thought he might a Jew as well but he is Latino / Nigger

also he is from New York .

>Charles Bernard "Charlie" Rangel (/ˈræŋɡəl/;[3] born June 11, 1930) is an American politician who was a U.S. Representative for districts in New York from 1971 to 2017
Jesus Christ, 1971 to 2017

Imagine if there were term limits.

Saved for when the ATF gets assraped

this is completely irresponsible and should be passed immediately

bump

the difference between pol and k is staggering.

bump

or just google it

>19 signatures

Real question:

Is there any legal precedent that states that the government cannot make something prohibitively expensive, while still being legal?

Because machine guns are legal to own, its a fact. All theyve done is made it unjustifiably difficult to obtain one.

>I will never own an FN FAL with a fun switch

That's why they exist

>where's the Justice
It's now in the hands of the people.

>tfw

bumping and signing

STOP

If I ever did it would give me a reason to finally get some SADF or Rhodie gear/camo (even if just reproductions)

>dimensions out to tenths
are the tolerances really that tight? I thought aks were supposed to be sloppy.

FAL are generally more badass and customizable

>being this ignorant