You won. Congrats

You win Sup Forums. I'm finally done making excuses for blacks and their nonsense. I have tried to be the voice of tolerance and respect for them and their ignorance. I even for a time convinced myself that BLM and others were just fringe groups, people who were just the black version of the KKK. I have finally had it though. Over the past week or so I have seen so much evidence to the contrary. I'm done being told by black people that my ideas and opinions don't matter because I'm white and I "wouldn't understand" or that white people are systematically ruining black people. I have finally come to the conclusion that these people are the true opressors. They've managed to convince popular society that what they do is fact. They revise history and make everyone out to look like the bad guy while obviously everything they do is degenerate and exactly what they claim to fight for (equality). You finally win on me Sup Forums, you've convinced me to hate blacks. Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7x0TzZQMmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, now help us stop white genocide.
As soon as these people become a majority we will have a full apartheid system against whites.

You are welcome, the truth always comes around eventually.

We didn't become like this just because of no reason at all, we had actual facts presented to us.

You should follow some right-wing pages on FB.
Like:
>Stop being a pleb
>God Emperor Trump
>Earl of Grey (heavily religious)
>The international Patriot
>Breitbart

Shut up, nigger lover.

No you shut up. Your people contribute to the culture of blame too. All the bullshit with illegals having a right to live in America. Try contributing to a working society instead of ruining every form of government you tacos can install in your shit country.

I'm just finished fighting for a people who believe I have no right or say in anything these days, despite my family building themselves up and contributing while they just wallow in the filth and blame me for what they do to themselves.

NIGGER LOVER.

You got tired of sucking Jamal's dick 7/24?

You're worse than niggers. We at least captured them and brought them over, we've done nothing but to try and kick you fuckers out

No, I got tired of tolerating people like you. People who insult me yet they can't even function like adult human beings or understand why they are what they are. I hope Trump delivers on his promises and deports all of you freeloaders too. It seems like all you people do is move in, lay around and collect benefits, and shit post all day. You mexicans are basically niggers. You can't even prosecute your own criminals.

>Yes mr. Jamal. I prefer you over those beaners, keep fucking my wife.
Sad to be honest, familion.
That's the fucking attitude burguer and never forget. You should protect your people and always see for them first.

welcome volksgenosse

ayy man did something in particular happen with niggers recently? did they gang up on you or something

hesrightyouknow.jpg

You mexicans aren't even a people lol, you're just a bunch of Spaniards mixed with native savages and claim having mixed blood is a good thing. Have fun having pride in a wet dream. At least other cultures hace something substantial to be proud of, you leeches try to take pride in your "adaptablity". It's so pathetic its funny.

Not really anything in particular, just mounting evidence over the last week or two that has finally convinced me that sticking up for anyone who doesn't deserve it (ie: blacks)

See, that's the right attitude. The stance.

Drop all that bullshit you had about tolerance to beaners, niggers, chinks. And only see for the future of your people and your nation.

The world is a really grey place, man. And what you learned about them is one of the many harsh truths you are going to find.

reading this soothed my soul user.

Don't hate blacks, hate liberals. The vast majority of blacks are liberals, so feel free to hate them, but conservative blacks are cool.

congrats user, i hate niggers but as a man in a majority black country and working with one of the most true to spirit protestant entrepreneurs i could never see my business partner as a nigger.

He is made of the most dignified stuff.

Niggers are some of the most pathetic insufferable assholes on earth. But truly it is not all blacks. I say this even though a steady majority of blacks that we have worked with were really really shitty people.

Culture matters a lot. vincentians are for example, excellent hard working people who have a humble service mentality and more often than not are not ignorant.

Trini niggers are often selfish prideful lazy and inefficient over expecting losers with no religious positiveness. Just vice.

I agree with you somewhat on the culture side of it, but that's what the problem is for me. They claim their culture is some great thing but its literally them just glorifying one or two things that they have accomplished and the rest is just them talking about how fun it is to steal, how much they can buy on welfare or with their food stamps, or how killing other blacks is good for them. Its a self-destructive culture that seems like ut would kill itself off if they didn't have so many kids to help them leech even more. Then those kids do the same thing. Its insane. And I recognize its mostly American blacks I've got an issue with, but lazy savages that try to act superior just annoys the hell out of me.

Hmmmm this reminds me of a red pulling conversation I had a while back

>try to have a serious discussion with a feminist
>talk about literature. Say I don't always enjoy literature with a female lead because I can't relate as well, but I read it anyway to get an idea what it's like on the other side
>feminist says "no, now you see what it's like for us. We're a minority. You shouldn't relate to it because it's coming from a different side you're not used to because you're a straight white male. That's what it's like for us minorities and you've been a majority for too long.
>reddit_ok.jpg
>attempt to dig the conversation out of the logic pit she had dug by mentioning I'd like to write something someday and to really put myself in the work, it will probably be written with a white male protagonist as writing it as anything else would come off contrived
>"NO!" she says, "As a white male, your story has been told too many times. You have nothing new to add. It's time to write about being literally anything but a straight white male"
>me: b-b-but a person in my exact position in this time period growing up as I did would have a different experience than another white male from somewhere else.
>"NO!" You've just become accustomed to being privileged in literature and you have no reason to add anything. Go find another interest.

This red pilled me hard. The fact that she not only generalized my entire sex and race, but put down my entire background and history ignorantly and unironically set me on the path to Sup Forums

We have all been there, user.

>tfw white men are the only ones who have contributed anything meaningful to literature

But user, other blacks will call them uncle toms and traitors

Thanks bro

Please, it is your duty as white men to learn of the occult.

The elite understand the occult, and only by us understanding the various complicated principles in occulted knowledge will we save our race from extermination.

Please start with the Kybalion.

mexicans try to assimilate to nigger americans, probably hate them to?!?

Maybe the blacks are racist because they're fed up with your racism too.

It's like minorities just want us to sit there and take it, offer us no ways to defend ourselves, yet serve their every whim and try to rewrite the way everything is to make us look like them. They act like white people (in particular white men), aren't the driving force behind practically everything they do, use, and enjoy. Its mind-boggling how stupidly ignorant they are. They live in western civilization yet expect us to turn into and act like a bunch of failed-state morons for no reason at all. I can't even comprehend the way they think man.

Don't be like that OP
We're all one race, the human race

I've shown nothing but tolerance for them until now. My entire family for the most part has. Hell, my ancestors fought for the Union and some of them died for blacks to be free. My grabdfather hired them in the factory he ran. Yet we get called trash, racists, and we aren't allowed to defend ourselves. Maybe they should reexamine what they think "racism" is?

Tried being that guy, the blacks did not want to cooperate.

Occult crap like that sits lower on my opinion scale then paganism and islam does. Nice try though.

And that's why you're a retarded plebeian they use constantly.

You sound like a nice lad, but yes, you shouldn't just take it without a fight but assess the situation, if the black isn't throwing "racist, racist!" Then don't throw racist arguments too but if the guy is just being a nigger, do what you have to do.

That said, I hate you Canadians, stuck up, all high and mighty pieces of shit.

Now subscribe to Colin Flahertys YT channel

Hi Colin

Lel

Yeah, nah. I've been a white minority minding my own business living in a poor neighborhood one too many times to buy that.

Your loss, bud.

Based

Relevant video for OP: youtube.com/watch?v=-7x0TzZQMmo

starts out kind of slow and shitty but it gets better

Sorry, my family is upper middle class and I find blacks hard to deal with. Couldn't imagine how hard it would be to be surounded by their bullshit all the time.

Experience and reason convinced you, not Sup Forums.

Anyway, buck up. There is work to be done.

Took you long enough retard!

dont be too hard on yourself

we have owned a majority of black female twitter accounts for almost 4 years now

everyone eventually comes to the truth but everyone has their own path

Once you realize the goal of the left is not equality and inclusivity, but rather the endless erasure of everything whites have ever done and of whites themselves via immigration and pushing sexual and social behaviors that naturally lead to fewer white children being born, you'll understand that they were never trying to come to an understanding with us so we could build a new future together. The goal has always been nothing less than our eradication.

White people in the present day are the most egalitarian, tolerant, open-minded people in the history of the world. Nevertheless we are constantly treated as though we are evil incarnate.

This image reminds me of what Jordan Peterson said about how he's not as afraid of the left as he is of the new right that the left will create.

7/24

Love you, OP. Keep up the good work. Glad you woke up.

Mexican warlock found