This is the cast for a Mexican novel or tv series called "Vino del amor" notice anything? all of them are Mexicans btw

this is the cast for a Mexican novel or tv series called "Vino del amor" notice anything? all of them are Mexicans btw.

Lol look at all those brown mud shits top kek user good post OP

Yes, they are all faggots and prostitutes. Fine eye, OP.

You didn't have to tell me the guy with a leather jacket and Yankees hat when everyone else is in at least a suit jacket is a beaner

Also mexican gingers are apparently even more horrific than white ones going by curly que holding on to that kid

ITS A FUCKING WHITE MALE

That kid almost looks like a younger Barron Trump

They are more Espanol than native and they brought the concept of TV entertainment with them.

the chick in the red dress is Russian

Is Mexico the last bastion of the white man?*

*does not apply for Aussies

so that's what texas will look like in 50 years

awesome

>the Mexican thinks this is white

unless you live in nebraska, you have non-white DNA my "white" friend

> all of them are Mexicans
Yeah, right.

yeah well compare to these guys Im a fuckin aryan lel

I know OP, white Mexicans are something like 70%+ European.

The ones that don't have to cross the river because they legally drive across or take a plane. The mexican government and upper class are majority whiter than the lower class who are mainly just racist cocksuckers who blame everyone on the white man.

The short brown ones are majority of shitters.

Mexico is whiter than the US?

Typical half white mexican girl

Exactly. This guy is more Indian than white, even his midget size is a dead given away that he isn't white.

Vincente is more white than this dirty half breed.

Mike cernovich in the middle?

What about it? He's probably trying to sell his spanish copies of Simian Thetawaves in mexico .

Hispanics are fine, its the mestizos that are the fucking problem

vicente actually was white, he had basque and german ancestry

plus, i doubt many mestizos are gonna reach 6'4"

I'd say 5'11 to 6'1 is common but definitely heavy Euro ancestry. There are lots of Mexicans with red hair as well.

(((Whites))) amirite?

OP here the novel is pretty good too forgot to mention it, check it out if your a spanish speaking bro