You have to admit Sup Forums, he has a point

You have to admit Sup Forums, he has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwsC10edfNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama only won because he was black and his presidency was "Historic"?

Yea, pretty much.

>DC when showing up makes you feel like an awesome progressive vs when it doesnt

Cant wait for DC to be conservative again. Libcucks dont need to be in our capital.

DC fags are faggots, big surprise there

>When your supporters have jobs but the last guys supporters were showing up for their welfare bonus

80% of DC are Democrats and the surrounding states are Democrats too.

But I thought Trump supporters lost their jobs to Mexicans

Trump only won because the other candidates was the most corrupt and unlikable person n modern history

Yeah, pretty much

Do you have any idea how many niggers are in Washington?

im excited to see the mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance it will take for any non millionaire to support Trump in 4 years.

Prepare your anus for plowing you poor white lower to lower middle class working stiffs, Trump is going to wreck you.

great 7th thread of this nature do we really need to beat your head in with facts again?

>had planned to go
>took off from work
>yesterday get awful stomach flu
>throw up all day
>still smiling as a tear rolls down my face watching Trumps speech while vomiting into a bucket.

I think this is the price of giving so much energy to Trump and Kek. I had to pay the toll. It blows chunks though, literally.

Why is there so many niggers in Washington? Was there lots of cotton to pick in Washington?

I don't understand why niggers go northern than the plantations.

>Hordes of nigs voting for a nig just because he was a nig vs. legitimate goddamn American motherfucking Patriots

wow what a shock

>(((seth)))

Nice bandwagon fallacy

Yea, pretty much.

Everything you believe is a lie.

>fried chicken in DC
>fried chicken in the suburbs

>less people behind trump
sounds about right

>
you're still here? cmon shill, go home

Obama won because no republican could justify the mess that George W Bush had left.

He won vs Clinton in the democrat primaries because he pulled the race card and sold out to the establishment for more donations. Clinton at that point was much more qualified and reliable to do a good job than Obama. It's puzzling how Obama got to be president and not Hillary back then.

Trump rally vs hillary rally

best opeth song

oh snap peru acting tough! camera angle big boy.

yeah, the point is he doesn't understand the racial demographics of Washington DC, or why a city overflowing with nogs would turn out to watch Obama's inauguration but stay home for Trumps.

If that's the best they got then I think we can make it

That's not even close to being Opeth's best song. I still like it, but Ghost Reveries ain't that great.

>not Demon of the Fall
shaking my head

I bet my fucking ass there were more people watching him on the internet and TV

wtf i hate... whatever.. now

really sparked my neural activity

guess what, he's still president

>take a picture of the crowds several hours before the inauguration
>compare it with obama during the inauguration
>the entire left on the internet falls for it because confirmation bias

Whoever first thought of doing this was a genius but holy fucking shit this is going to be annoying bait

>blacks don't have jobs
>blacks show up in massive numbers to support black president
Who would've guessed

People who voted for Trump have jobs to worry about. If the inauguration was on a Sunday I would have gone down to DC, but I'm not burning two vacation days in January and my job doesn't grant special snowflake antifa days to its employees, so I had to watch it on television with the rest of the adults who actually contribute to society.

>be liberal
>notice that more black people are in the back of the line at the 2009 inauguration
>this is a good thing

Is his point that democrats making so many threats and hoping for a massive bomb to kill Trump and his successors suppressed attendance?

>HAHAHAHAHA TRUMP ISN'T POPULAR!!!! WHAT NOW TRUMPKINS?!?!
This is why you lost

HMMMMM

So why didn't all the boomer hicks and inexplicably proud southerners get their fat asses off the couch and on a bus? We already know why the alt right didn't show up. Not much good at irl.

1.) Washington isn't north of the plantations you stupid fuck. It was specifically made in the south. plus, Maryland and Missouri were slave states
2.) If you bothered to get your damn grade 10 you might know that there was a 'great' migration of niggers to northern cities in search for work that wasn't basically slavery lite.

Dude, It's Washington DC.

Don't you thank evera niggah on da block gon come out to sport da firs blat bresdident?!

Most of Trump's voters are in Middle America and couldn't afford a trip to the beltway.

Quality over quantity.

we hated that bitch then and we hate that bitch now

-leftist

>nig pulling a nog move
it's like pottery

only if you believe that Trump and everyone who supports him are 9 feet tall

No he doesn't. Trump's crowd was almost as big which is pretty fucking impressive considering Trump's supporters actually have fucking jobs.

>1 row behind Trump and 4 people to the left
>Brother Nathanael

No he fucking doesn't

>in search for work that wasn't basically slavery lite.

What a fucking failure that turned out to be.

It's pretty standard to lie through your teeth as libs came up with the term 'fake news,' they've been masters at it for a while.

well they tried, at least.

No he doesn't, all those pictures are fucking fake

i thought they lost them because of china?

>Bottom is considerably redder because of all the MAGA hats

DC is 98% Democrat and 60% African.

Its nowhere near Trump country. Plus at Obama's you didn't see rioters and right wingers blocking entrances and physically attacking people.

>sucker punch
>still only manage a glancing blow at the side of his neck

Yeah, a race war wouldn't end well for those leftists.

>in search for work that wasn't basically slavery lite.

What a failure that turnout to be.
Also why so hostile over a simple question?
Washington was a swamp not some plantation paradise and slavery in general was pretty limited in Nova and Maryland do to the declining profits from the tobacco trade in the early/mid 19th century.

MAGA

Did you seriously color red over all of those individually?

youtube.com/watch?v=OwsC10edfNs

Is Milo /ourguy/ again?

wrong thread shit

now this is shitposting

no matter how many fake pics you post on facebook of the crowd
you
still
lost
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

So that's why she won the popular vote against Obama, but still lost then too.

digits confirm hillary is the political embodiment of JUST

Well son that's because it was Friday night and it was time to finish off the weekday liquor. Then you move on to the weekend liquor at midnight. Well, that and the fact my dayum truck-boat-truck can't make it more than 20 miles without a new tank of gas. It ain't really made for long distances, just for muddin'.

How long did you spend on that?

I was wondering if that's what he did too. This is some serious, honest-to-goodness autism. Just imagine that there's someone out there with THAT much free time on their hands.

No he was literally an affirmative action president and he will go down in history as that.

>Confirmed again
Praise kek.

>hurr durr, I don't know how photoshop works

This along with protesters causing hvoc. Ain't no one wanna put themselves in harms way, and because pbama made 'history'.

They lost their good jobs, but since they're responsible adults they found new, lower paying jobs.

But user, we are just retarded autists masturbating to anime.
We're not real political players.

weaponized autism,

Looks like a shitty fill job

You're a bitch for crying

>have jobs
if they wanted us to show up, it'd be an official holiday

It took like 10 minutes max anons

>Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER
Stay delusional, friends.

wow getting sucker punched means your not good at irl. than how do you explain Australia still being a country

except the north was slavery lite except with white people being slaves

We have ceded the right to use righteous force to the state, of which we now have complete control.

We have jobs to be at

>There is still a mainstream media social stigma about supporting trump

>Surprised people were reluctant to come out

Average person doesn't want to have conflict and passive judgement from everyone at the office / home place for appearing on national television because the narrative paints them as being proxy nazi-racist-xenophobes

Trump's inauguration had the same amount of people as Bill Clinton's

>le drumpf wouldn't have beaten Obongo/Boinie maymay
Nah

Same problem as in 2016.

Virtually all city people voted for Hillary and rural and suburban retards voted for Obama.

The DNC thought that he might have a better shot at the general because he could then flip some of the redneck states, and he did.

Washington is a blue state, trump is a Republican.
Washington is a blue state Obama is a Democrat.
Obama is the first Black president

Maybe the people that voted for Trump have jobs?

NOT SHOWN: ALL THE ANCHOVIES BLOCKING THE ENTRANCES, YOU LITTLE SHIT

Yeah because trump did beat 15 other Republicans or anything

Yes. It's easier for people from DC and New York to show up to the inauguration. Obama was popular in both. Trump was unpopular in both. Really makes me think...

Point or not, Trump is our president.

Say it with me, President DONALD J. TRUMP

Why do the liberal cucks always get the cute girls

Dindus turn up to Obama cause no jobs to go to. Also, lots of people turned off by violent groups like blm.

>Empty seats

Top kek