Anti Trump protesters refuse to let two men in Air Force uniforms pass check point

All their faces are clear in this video, can someone forward this small time news video to Washington Law Enforcement?
Link:youtube.com/watch?v=nvO7mjSUyq4

I would have just started bombing in overhand rights and left hooks. I swear to god, I could have gotten 8 or 10 KOs on those smug pricks before they even had a chance to unlink arms.

Calm down my fellow right-winger. We have intellect on our side and liberals don't. Best to forward the faces caught in the video to law enforcement and charge them for public indecency. There is no need to get violent against a bunch of fags when we can easily out smart them.

>major snuffy just decides to walk to an unblocked checkpoint

They should've shown their power levels

this check point is closed :)

More likely you'd end up on your fat ass

>bragging about a sucker punch

wew lad

holy fuck that cunts smug smile
how did they not lay her out

this is why Trump won the libtards have no respect and are anti-American I for one am excited for true law and order in the US.

Can he have a civil war already?

They tried to do the same at 4 HellĀ“s Angels, one got his cerebellum punch three times and felt into the ground. This leftist bullies were saying "no need to that sir!", what a bunch of pussies only picking at weaker targets and in a ratio of 20:1

Enough to keep you from opening your mouth outside this echo chamber.

*Blocks Your Path*

trump won???

Seriously this. I'm tired of letting these faggot Leftist traitors have free speech

File name KEK

Apparently not enough, though, to ameliorate the feeling of being threatened motivating your Internet tough guy behavior

do this outside of a liberal city and you will get shot

The Left has declared War on the West.

Wake up to it & understand that you can't deal with foreign threats, if you have internal ones working with them & for similar causes.

The Left is going to get into Terrorism.

>google online for legal advice on what to do for a situation like this
>cuck lawyers imply it's totally legal to physically block peoples paths intentionally and recommend to just go around

Fuck that noise.

The Left has declared War on the West.

Wake up to it & understand that you can't deal with foreign threats, if you have internal ones working with them & for similar causes.

The Left is going to get into Terrorism.

The worse thing you can do is think The Left is a joke.

PC Culture & various other methods have been employed by them to cripple the West.

Also I suggest you(in both the US & Europe) start looking at links between Left groups & Terror groups.

Because they're in uniform and years under Obama's cucked military they can't do shit while being official reps of the armed forces

o no this guy again
>fuck

>"Don't put your hands on me!" screams man aggressively pressing his entire body against someone
It's literally the Jew crying out in pain as he strikes you.

honestly that what I love about all of this, you have two tall uniformed men opposed by a mob of ugly degenerate slobs.

No wonder the next generation is leaning conservative, liberals are fucking embarrassing even to look at.
>fat
>ugly
>retarded
>obnoxious
Of course children are leaning the other way. My 8 year old nephew is leaning heavy conservative just based on these visuals, fucking kek.

how often do you come here and complain about how violent black people are?

Actually, I'm more emboldened now. Clearly you antifaggots are spoiling for fights, which means I can legally smash your teeth in. Right wing fight clubs soon.

if you ever left the basement youd know trump is a big fat blob and the people at walmart are a redneck freakshow that comprise his base.

dox yourself so neighborhood antifa can kill you already, trumpite.

alt right are all dweebs you would get raped on facebook live like that other autistic

jesus christ what is wrong with these people? who do they think they whether they support Trump or not, just the level of self importance and confidence is incredible

that sure is a lot projection.

also mostly mexicans and nogs shop(steal) at wal mart, white people have money to afford real food/clothes.

I know. I didn't want to drop the hammer quite as much until today. Now I realize these faggots are free game.

>doesn't drink, smoke, or do drugs
>blob
you're not even a human compared to trump you loser piece of shit.

your allies are mexicans and blacks which are more overweight than whites you fucking retard. also, your a sjw so you're automatically a disgusting freak.

It's true though, they haven't broken any law. The closest would be if they blocked live-saving personnel like EMTs or firemen.

Actually, it's violating Article 13 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Kek

Go roleplay in /x/ , dumb faggot

What can we do?

h-heh! stupid conservacucks! b-barely any of you showed up today! h-haha! we had more people show up for our BBC president!

Those aren't Hell's Angels, bud. Most of the bikers you see in leather cuts are "Bikers for Trump"