Sup Forums, this douchebag 2009 vs 2017 Inauguration crowd comparison video is invading my social media feeds

Sup Forums, this douchebag 2009 vs 2017 Inauguration crowd comparison video is invading my social media feeds.

Is this fucking bullshit supposed to be fucking bullshit? Look at the picture quality. Did we go backwards in technology? HD photo vs potato photo. People are willfully dense.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/822478866035986435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're looking for anything to prove they are better than Trump.
I even saw a friend's post on (((facebook))) about how Trumps speech was only 700 words long

it was 1450 words...

Just saying what I saw

HAHA IM GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE 3 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT EVEN STARTS HAHA I SURE SHOWED THEM

Great parade, greatest turnout ever, ask anyone, everyone was there, it was huge!

it was like 70% protestors 30% supporters 10% DC locals

protestors also shut shit down like they intended but still, drumpf BTFO

Republicans go to work on weekdays.

>Threaten violence for months
>People stay away
>Hahahaha more people showed up for our guy

Liberal logic

the inaug crowd propaganda meme is annoying.

there were no communist groups threatening violent protests when Obama took power so a lot of people didn't go to this one fearing tear gassing and chaos (which never happened due to tiny amount of communists actually showing up)

this adds up to 110 btw i knew that

>Rainy day
>Conservatives have jobs
>He isn't the first black president
>Like half of DC came to see Obama because most of DC is liberal
>people have to worry about ISIS now

Gee I wonder why there's a difference in turnout size.

no matter how many photos from 6am you post
you still lost
8 years of trump incoming, susan!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Don't you DARE stop it.

I'm shoulder deep in liberal salt from many tears.

I haven't finished the harvesting yet. Just hold on

Let's be very clear here.

Obama did get a much bigger crowd. Probably quadrupulig Trump's crowd.

But look at the circumstances. Obama was the first black president, he ran on hope and change.

Add that shit together and you'll get all the nigs to go to DC, it was like a pilgrimage to mecca for them. It was an historical moment.

The first black president. This is why he had the bigger crowd.

There is no denying that.

Perhaps we can get an image from 2012? That is if you require another inaguration for a consecutive term.

>not 1488
fuck Trump, he fucking conned us!

>Uses picture of people waving American flags to display American patriotism
>HURR THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN MORE THAN 24 HOURS AGO DRUMPH BTFO

I can't handle this anymore, guys...

I've been all for Trump this whole time. He took on all Republican candidates and won; he crushed Jeb like a melon, squeezed Rubio like a soft sponge, body-slammed Cruz like Hogan and raped Hillary four times. He withstood total onslaught of the mainstream media and single-handedly won 4 traditional blue states...

However, these recent pictures of the low inauguration turnout has me questioning his ability to perform, or the sanity of the people's choice. I think America is finally awakening to the true Trump that people like Hillary and hilldawgs knew all along. He really is a toxic, deplorable narcissist and he CANNOT be trusted.

I throw in the towel. I am not Hilldawg.

Bring it, chumpsters

pic was taken like 3 hours before the event even started you fucking morons. the asshole that posted it on twitter starting this stupid meme is a new york times "reporter" shill

twitter.com/BCAppelbaum/status/822478866035986435

>posted 8:20 AM - 20 Jan 2017

I find it funny how sad you are because of your lost i feed off your depression yummy

They just cherrypicked a photo of the mall before it was filled. Trust me dude, I was there today and there was like 1,000,000 there.

I dont give a fuck if there was one person at Trumps inauguration, he's still the fucking President. So sit down, and shut the fuck up. Faggots.

My story that I've been using to shut up my lib friends all evening. I usually include pic, but no soup for you anons.

Feel free to use highlights to shut them up.

Two things. I was there and the picture shows where I was standing as blank. It was not. Many were still waiting to get in via the extreme security/check points. a la - any sporting event that doesn't fill until end of 1st Qtr. Second, the protestors /DisruptJ20 folks did a great job of both scaring off people (NO ONE would join me out of fear). They also significantly disrupting the flow of people into the venue. Took me over an hour to get through the check points and the disruptions shut down a couple of them. So, lots of folks never got it before this photo was taken. Also, huge majority of the 2009 crowd lived in the local DC area. EVERYONE I spoke with today was from out of town. So, nice meme, but it doesn't tell the "rest of the story."

so bigger turnout than obama?

2017 photo was taken last night

DC already has a shitton of blacks

Make America Great Again, kick out the fat assed women, or give them to black guys

>niggers all over the reflecting pools
>pools closed
>literal meme magic