youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and i start off with a quick blow to thoth

kek
>checkem

k e k
e
k

Some of my liberal--okay, I don't have any liberal friends, per se, but let's call them "acquaintances"--have expressed fear that the Trump administration may crash the economy.

And when they do, I smile, because that's actually one of the best things that could happen to us at this point. If the economy DID contract, it would force numerous cuts in spending, and the first thing that we would look to cutting would be social security, medicare, welfare and other prog "handout" programs. Being too broke to afford to keep useless assholes from starving due to their own inherent uselessness would be a true godsend. It could lead to the end of welfare in this country, and that would be awesome. Having a reduction in population due to the loss of the most useless segment of our population would free up housing, jobs and resources. We need this.

Second, having a lot of flat-broke and unemployed, homeless or starving people would put a LOT of attention on the issue of immigrants. I'm not worried about the distinction between illegals vs. legal aliens, or Christians vs. Muslims, or whatever. That argument can go away now, I don't care. I want them all gone, and future immigration completely ended. Period. Full stop. You have a country, go live there. This one is ours. Pariah nation status would be a MAJOR help--don't come here, this place is crap. Stay home, it's nicer there.

Third--we need cuts in our military. it needs to be made smaller, more technologically advanced and better-equipped and supported, AND we need to pull out of Europe and most other places around the world. Fuck them, let them do their own policework. We shouldn't care what Russian or China do, because whatever they do will benefit us as well in the long run. We can ally with the victors in whatever conflict happens as a result.

Fourth--those same homeless and starving people above would force us to take a good, long, hard look at law enforcement policy...

...it would also force us to take a good, long hard look at how we regard "civil rights" in general. Universal suffrage led to decades of populist leaders who gave stuff out to their voters for free, and it led to the last eight years of Obama--the absolute nadir of US history Here is what should be done:

First, we need to examine how the law regards sedition and treason. You really SHOULDN'T have a guaranteed, legal platform to air views contrary to the national good. frankly, papers and other news media that insists on airing "news" that only serves to endanger public order and stability shouldn't be allowed to exist, and the ones responsible for disseminating seditious material need to be punished. Harshly. A good monitoring program, make examples of a few of them, and the rest of them should begin falling into line.

Secondly, we have capital punishment for a reason. Use it, and use it OFTEN. It should be written into national law that the death penalty MUST be used and that a given state CANNOT remove its use from the books. We have people dying on death row of old age, why is this even allowed? That asshole needs to be put down within the first month. And to hell with "painless" drugs, bullets and rope are cheap as fuck. A well-placed bullet is fast and painless.

Third: universal sufferage? Fuck that, that gave us Obama. Limit the franchise to people who own property, have college degrees, pay taxes, and can take a biannual literacy test and pay a small fee. The sole exception should be limited to combat veterans who have been honorably discharged. All voters must have a valid voter ID. Tie that vote to a name. Make vote tampering and fraud a capital crime, and a history of crime, sedition, mental illness, drug use or welfare is a permanent disqualification to voting.

Fourth: we really need to re-examine the constitution. Call another constitutional convention as soon as we can. Large segments of it need to be retooled.

There was never a point where thothposters didnt believe in kek
The only people who trying to divide are kekposters
I believe in both

For you kek

Appearantly Kek agrees...

o shit.. we need more power

Release your power across the whole world Kek

we need more power

>22:33:33
kek has spoken

I'm trying my best.

Perhaps Kek needs a day to recharge

>tomorrow is a happening (kek said a few days ago)
>its now or never

Thoth contributed nothing, but that's Thoth for you.
Thoth has no interest in meddling in the affairs of mortals. He is a being of meditation and learning, and he cannot be shilled for.

Kek, on the other hand, represents the forces of natural chaos and change and is more than happy to stir the pot.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
thread theme

Or maybe Thoth and Kek are pals

>it seems thoth is failing

I don't care, as long as it keeps the fedoras away

Only Kek

You, and everyone else in this thread that's dancing over this, stop it. Seriously. Stop it now.

You're premature. Let me dampen your enthusiasm a bit, because you all need a dose of reality right now.

Trump's victory is amazing, but it's not the end, it's only a means to an end. This hasn't made America great, it's only put us on the road. It's still up to us to walk it. We still have to secure the country and make sure the opposition can get no traction, and that means making sure that the 2018 and 2020 elections are either solid locks for Trump, or that legal actions between now and then make them a complete non-issue. We're still not at the point where a significantly large fraction of white Americans can handle the full-scale national cleansing and social optimization that will be needed, OR at a point where their opposition and dismay can be managed and suppressed. Either of those things is going to take time. Hopefully he'll have longer than just two terms to work, but if he doesn't, it'll probably take most of them to get to that point.

There will be plenty of time to begin celebrating when mass removal has been started in earnest.

Since when was he succeeding or failing? Hes not in a competition with Kek

>we need meme power

>i hate Thoth

KEK

thoth is a minor diety

As long as you acknowledge his existence

meme power ahead brother

i acknowledge hes a massive cuck

Thoth and Kek are not enemies, but I wonder if the Thothshiller realizes by trying to shill Thoth he's just driving him into the ground.

Remember when CTR tried to make Hillary Pepes and fell flat on their face with low energy memes?
That's exactly what you're doing with Thoth, only there was value to Thoth unlike Hillary.

Kek is just a sign on the wall.

>trying to stop the train

most of them got banned, last weekend I counted almost 10 thoth threads in a single night, maybe more.

kek came to us naturally, where thoth was pushed and shilled down our throats. I still believe it's a subversive meme from the left.

autism: the post(s)

>I still believe it's a subversive meme from the left.
Either that or genuine retards, but then again what's the difference between them really?

>trying to divide kek and thoth
What do you have against thoth?

>thoth is a fake meme
>one cannot meme a force into existence.Unless kek helps you

hes fake desu

Why are you ignoring my posts demanding why you're creating low energy memes, effectively destroying Thoth in hermetic tradition?

You made a thread about thoth

I didnt make this thread,
I wasnt forcing it down anybody

Then why did you make a thread about it?

a thread to meme him away for good

>looks like kek is killing him

>66
>i think kek is the only entity helping
>thoth is a fake
kek has spoken!

How is he going to get memed away?

>newfag doesnt get meme magic

back to r/the_donald

You're a pretty shitty memeticist if you're simply replacing Yahweh's name with Kek's and running through Christian dogma with it.

And yet you're posting low energy memes.

ok leaf
>im sick of you

This entire argument is really cringey

>trying to sew seeds of distrust between Toth and Kek

You will pay for this.

Yeah youre right, if thoth is really memed he shouldnt be forced

Doesn't matter to me, failed prophet of Kek.
Your bants are weak and your offerings are weak.
Kek is not with you.

You might as well join the Thothposter and his low energy memes.

>haha

>itt: people who've never read the book of the dead

Kek is with me.

Kek's still not with you, but it's funny you revealed you're using a gold account.
Keep posting low energy memes though.
I'm sure Kek appreciates your failure.

>gold account what are those