SOMEBODY WAS SHOT AT A MILO EVENT

youtube.com/watch?v=ePF78xrzSQY

AND ACTUAL HAPPENING

note: It might not have been a shooting, not a lot of facts known yet, Milo is speaking at Uni of WA (go huskies).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138/video/1
twitter.com/BNONews/status/822663609964724224
twitter.com/BNONews/status/822665420155092992
twitter.com/BNONews/status/822667844441800704
twitter.com/SeattlePD
q13fox.com/2017/01/20/one-person-believed-shot-as-violence-erupts-during-protest-at-uw-campus/
kiro7.com/live-stream
washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.jpg
periscope.tv/w/1gqxvZEqQyzxB
komonews.com/live/event
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope it was a fag

What time dumbass

not sure, victim was shot outside the event, but the speech is still on.

a couple minutes ago

I hope it was Milo

it's not

lol chris chan

I think Mel Gibson had the best wishes for women like this one

>fsjal
This takes me back.

Can confirm someone was shot

Protesters beat High school student & his father outside Milo event at @UW

twitter.com/GabeCohenKOMO/status/822655413783003138/video/1

False flag.

it's real

twitter.com/BNONews/status/822663609964724224
twitter.com/BNONews/status/822665420155092992
twitter.com/BNONews/status/822667844441800704

Chris-Chan was in this? Do you have any context, or a timestamp?

It's real
twitter.com/SeattlePD

Here's an article. Milo's cameraman was physically assaulted, and protestors have been throwing bricks and paint and other debris at police. The Protestors from the Trump rally moved over to the Milo rally. q13fox.com/2017/01/20/one-person-believed-shot-as-violence-erupts-during-protest-at-uw-campus/

"Victim was dressed in black with a bandanna, helped by other dressed similarly."
>ANTIFA DOWN
>ANTIFA DOWN

I was there, its not fake.

Source?

If this is true its over the time is not right yet

>this tweet.

So when do we start beating the shit out of liberals en masse? One of the biggest mistakes of past republicans/right-wingers was attempting to be the better men, no time for that anymore. They openly WISH YOU harm.

I didn't get a good look at the victims clothes, but i'm pretty sure that the shooter was antifa as well, so if the victim is antifa then it is either a false flag or they missed and hit their own.

Holy shit Its Happening

>SOMEBODY WAS SHOT AT A MILO EVENT
>note: It might not have been a shooting, not a lot of facts known yet

You are fake news.

Bery bery gud

press F for milo

If it is a random guy shot by antifa I think people has had enough of the bullshit, even libs. Which is awesome because antifa and other leftist are slowing down the protest anytime soon.

>fake

it's not

>red square

You can't make this shit up

it could have been a stabbing, I didn't hear properly, but look around at all the evidence that clarified it was a shooting

at least I gave a disclaimer saying I didn't know.

That faggot EMT was a total crisis actor.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

pretty cool place actually. and it becomes a fucking ice rink when it rains, people falling all over the place.

What is a screw at the end of a wooden pole supposed to do?

Cut

crack windows

put holes in peoples heads

Just wait and see who the victim was. If it was antifa then it is 100% a false flag. They were the only people being violent. trump people in the crowd were taunting them very heavily and were very smug about antifa having to resort to violence in order to prevent us from hearing ideas that they didn't like.

Unrelated, at one point in the night an antifa member tackled a trump supporter to the ground and started trying to wrestle him. After they were pulled apart the trump protester picked up his hat, gave a big grin, tipped the hat at the attacker, and then left. The media immediately came up to the attacker and started to interview him. They were putting a spin on the interview so it sounded like the trump supporter caused it and was the sole aggressor. He was interviewed for about 20 minutes.

It's kind of like the spike on a spear, will hurt or pierce skin when jabbed with it. Much easier than attaching a blade.

From an eye witness, apparently Antifa was shot by another Antifa

for poking people with

I'm hearing it's an Antifa who shot ANOTHER Antifa.

If the screwheads were cut off, that would make sense, but poking someone with the flat end doesn't seem like it would be as effective

but this makes sense

Also apparently the building with Milo and the views is under siege. Antifa refusing to let them out. This is getting scary folks

One antifa member shot by another antifa member

>tfw antifa is killing gays

This is truly the best timeline

I am sort of glad that I didn't get in to see him. I would probably get followed home.

It shouldn't be that hard to get out though, it is the biggest lecture hall on campus and there are numerous exits that antifa is not covering. They are only blocking the main one because all the other ones were locked.

Man I really should've gone just to see how cucked my alma mater has become.

Stream has been cut.

Amish jihad must be stopped. Day of electricity when?

beating up nazi's is okay. that's the rule.

Fucking video when?

UW live stream
kiro7.com/live-stream

nazis dont exist anymore. only americans that idolizes nazis

TIMESTAAAMP

Just follow an antifa home, then the antifas that follow you will think that another antifas home is your home, and continue to shoot themselves.

are there going to be problems in portland this weekend?

Gut shot, I think it was a commie

washington.edu/cambots/camera1_l.jpg
Red Square cam
updates every couple minutes

Shooting suspect identified as Sam Hyde, goes by aliases "Dark Child" and "Pink Dress"

the area is a pressure cooker for conservatives.
it's usually around a 70/30 split inside the city. Thirty percent of 620k is about 180k conservatives.
who aren't allowed to speak openly.
which always ends well.

the one protest where we actually NEED A STREAM and no one is there broadcasting?

Periscope guy covering it.
periscope.tv/w/1gqxvZEqQyzxB

Local news livestream
komonews.com/live/event

Send in de choppas

Sam Hyde Razist Trump supporter and white supremacist shoots innocent pacifist Trump Protester.

>leftist antifas are the ones who want to drag a gay man out of a building and lynch him
what a world

shit is surreal, left wing death squads.

little known fact: hitler was actually a liberal.

all the liberals and lefties you see now were the same people in hitlers government and SS police killing jews.

beating up commies is more okay than beating up nazis

Nazis accused of killing 6 million
Commies have killed close to 30 million

Communism is worse than Nazism

>accused

>trashcan killing death squads

>Communism is worse than Nazism
by far

Just got a UW text alert
>Possible shooting suspect description: Asian male, 50 year old, 5'7" 190lbs glasses no facial hair yellow cap black jacket

> somebody was shot
> somebody blew up a building

Did you not listen to Trumps speech yesterday? Was clearly for-seen.

I mean, I know my audience.

Communism needs to be annihilated. But they're destroying themselves now. Anon5 pointed out the left has declared war on us, but we just need to be vigilant, not violent...

...yet.

ANOTHER UPDATE
Apparently shot man was trying to stop a fight between Antifa and other side. Bricks confirmed to have been thrown, and suspect was asian man in a ballcap and black jacket.
Suspect was reported by an unofficial source to be Antifa, but we are unsure.

>somebody blew up a building
wat?

>injury to one is injury to all
holy shit

ITS SULU

When can we start using the phrase "radical leftist terrorism".

Jesus Christ these people

We were struggling to understand what they meant by this in line.

This was also the most irritating protest I have ever seen, they managed to accidentally shake, distort, and misplacing the words across buildings for about 40 minutes before they stabilized. Really caught our attention and triggered a good amount of autism from filming and technology people in the crowd.

Leftists wear MAGA hats?

OH MY

The leftists are the people in the back dressed in all black. This isn't a great picture of them.

Oh shit Milo must've violated the NAP

where can I get a job as a professional police department shitposter?

Holy shit

Sounds like we're converting some of them

>close to 30 million
Nah, try 80-100 million.

Lmao people are getting beat up by these losers?

would you Milo with a car battery?

>accused
top kek user

>Day of electricity when?

I read on Reddit that one antifa shot another

antifa BTFO

>if you hurt one of our feelings you hurt all of our feelings
Either that or it's some weird threat.

It doesn't surprise me that they wouldn't be able to get the light working, all the competent people were probably at the inauguration. How was it?