Is it perfectly reasonable to walk out the door and break up with your girlfriend if she mentions that she has had more...

Is it perfectly reasonable to walk out the door and break up with your girlfriend if she mentions that she has had more than 1 boyfriend before? Even if you have been together for 2 years. I'm asking for a friend btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

At this point, the minute I find out women I'm seeing aren't virgins, I drop them.

Cut your losses and go find some young qt, Sven.

Only if that boyfriend is a nigger.

If didn't know that she had one boyfriend before you it's absolutely reasonable. Sluts should not be tolerated. This degeneration of the sexual market is bad The least the Chads who get all the women can do is pick a good woman.

If she had been lying about it maybe. But if you dated her for 2 years and never thought to talk about it, that's your own stupid fault.

no
there are plenty of cute virgin girls out there if you look hard enough

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

Yes it's the fucking point. This bitch is testing I'd you're a beta cuck

Lol no you fucking autist

Yes. Quit all women while you're at it because regardless if you date a virgin or a whore, with that zero self-confidence you won't be able to make anyone hang on to you ever. Might as well cut your losses while you're ahead.

>Butterface in a thong

I'm not saying she needs to wear granny panties but you just know she has a flabby ass

No you idiot. Good luck finding a girl who hasn't had a boyfriend before btw.
And if you find a couple, I bet you they're not gonna be hot or worthy of dating

what the fuck do mean reasonable? are you going to make your life decisions based on what other people want you to do? drop the bitch

How old is she?

Yes.
Trump is now officially president, user. We'll get you a new one. A better one.

>she has had more than 1 boyfriend before?

So what, you've only had 1 girlfriend before her so you think she should only have 1 boyfriend? Or you've had multiple girlfriends, and you're simply imposing a double standard on her? Or you're a christian beta cuck who thinks he'll one day marry a virgin?

Unless she fucked them all and contracted HIV, what's the issue here.

>skip to 4 min
>starts talking about God.

>marrying a used up whore in a time when divorce rates are 70%
good luck cuck

yes. if she is not a no kiss virgin she is a used up whore that deserves nothing.

>You're a cuck if you don't want to marry used goods

kek

>What's the issue here?

see:

>tfw you're waiting, but none of the ladies are

Religious girls can be fucking scary or stupid as hell sometimes

>Years ago
>Met a nice """""Christian"""""""" girl who was always quoting the bible and shit
>If she spent the night she'd want to sleep in a separate room
>Only let me kiss her on the cheek
>Finally one night she's all hot and bothered
>Says it doesn't count as losing her virginity if it's anal
>Pound that fucking sweet ass all night long

She was a genuine ditz and god damn do I miss her but as someone who is not religious that whole "hold on gotta pray and quote the bible every ten minutes" shit got annoying

not halal muhammad

religion is necessary for a healthy society even you dont believe it.

Holy shit, the definition of butterface.

absolutely, look at statistics

Yeah, she lied to you for two fucking years. Fuck her.

>tfw no 6/10 high school gf to touch each other with secretly in the bathroom

I didn't have my first girlfriend until age 19, feels bad man

>Fact: Desirable females attract more the attention of males, and take those who compete to win as their partners
>Fact: Dominant/desirable males are much more likely to engage in sex with a female

Therefore, unless you are 12 or something... if your girlfriend is a virgin it's most likely because she's undesirable

The real race is to put a baby in there, and that's an acceptable line to leave someone over (prior kids they hid)

Marriage isn't about sex, you degenerate virgin.

Die alone

>butterface
>flabby ass
I don't think you know what the term "butterface" means.

>Title of video is "Healthy Living // Nourishing our Spiritual Lives & Relationship with God"
>surprised that she brings up god

If you had many girlfriends you are in no position to request a woman with only a few.

No, but sex is a part of marriage. Even ignoring the damning studies and statistics, sex is the most intimate experience you can share with someone. It's not a handshake for people you kinda sorta like.

Are you actually arguing in favor of whores while calling others degenerate?

You shouldn't be with a slut, yeah. But since she was your girlfriend you already knew she was a slut, only sluts buy into the gf/bf dynamic

Did you just ignore the rest of my post to focus on those two things

>Butterface
>Wearing a thong
>Clearly has some complex where she thinks she's more attractive then she actually is
>Most white trash girls who wear thongs have pancake or flabby asses

It's not that hard of a leap to make when that's the case most of the time

I'm in love. Would marry in a heartbeat. (Well provided she passes the lunatic test too)

This may come to a surprise for you, but in order for a woman to have sex, she needs a man to fuck her.

So unless there is 1 guy out there getting mad pussy, men are just as much not virgins as women.

>But user, I'm a virgin.

Then kill yourself, you beta cuck

Double standards are literally the essence of humanity. There is a reason men and women are divided in physical tasks.
The most basic part of a healthy relationship is where the woman submits to the man. If they have already submitted to another man then they are nothing more than traitorous used goods.

She actually makes me want to give up my life of sin and turn to God

But she also gives me a boner I'd split her with

>has casual sex
>calls others degenerate
hows that HPV treatin' ya?

>I only date a tiny minority of a population that gets progressively smaller as my cohort gets older

You're all going to wind up alone.

Posting more statistics for the OP:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
Info on estrogen, testosterone, vasopressin, and oxytocin

kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/

>2017
>Dating non-virgins

wew

Slide thread

>She had sex with 2 men before me who she thought she loved

>What a whore.

I think you need to pick up a dictionary

>butterface: everything is good but her face
>flabby ass

Depends if you really wanted a woman just for u then yeah, though in my opinion that shit should be asked and investigated before actually dating, most girls with a bit of trust will let you know or you can always ask the friends, but let me tell you finding a virgin these days is slim to none unless you live in mexico or some other third world country where age of consent is 12 and you can get a young wife then tuff luck.

this, go ahead and kill yourself as well OP.

My current GF has had 4 previous boyfriends. She is 30 years old, didn't hook up or have casual sex before me, and is 6 months away from an MD meaning she will be making more than double what I make. My only issue is that she is 3 years older than me, but I'm a fat fuck and she's in great shape. I get freaked out from time to time if I look at pictures of her for two long because it looks like she is squinting one eye slightly, but I never notice in person not sure what gives.

Not/Argument

You're trying to conflate male and female sexuality. While male promiscuity is harmful, female promiscuity is far worse. Don't be such a fucking retard

>You're a cuck if you have standards

Nope, doesn't work that way. If you want to be a hedonistic degenerate, and go have meaningless, unfulfilling casual sex with whores whose names you won't remember, have at it. If you want to settle down with some psychological and anatomical wreck, go for it. But don't ask what happened when the inevitable problems start to arise.

This

That's what I call bad luck.

>>has casual sex

>Implying

Does your girlfriend need a sugar daddy? I'll take her to a dentist too.

Okay, she's statistically much more likely to cheat, divorce and report marital problems because of that. How are you actually defending this shit?

>marrying any woman older than 26
Why is CTR still here?

difference between casual sex and being in more than one relationship lmao

Looks pretty accurate. My GF lost her V card when she was 20 and allegedly has only been with 4 guys before me and she is now 30. All were long term relationships lasted about 2 years each.

he's a cuck dating a girl he knows is a whore but he just can't accept it.

Two options:
> 1 Marry chick with 5 ex boyfriends
> 2 Get divorced and lose custody of children
> END RESULT: half your shit is gone and don't get to see your children
OR
> 1 Try to find a virgin woman
> 2a Succeed and live happily ever after because her pair bonding instinct isn't shot
> 2b Fail but can still adopt if you want to be a father
> END RESULT: your savings account in tact

Hm.... Hard decision to make

>Had sex with a few past lovers

>Casual sex

Nice slippery slope fallacy there bud.

pre-marital sex is degenerate. those women are ruined whores. enjoy your divorce and HPV. soooo alpha

I dropped my gf of 3 years when I learned she fucked a guy before me

It's not your right to have a boyfriend

>Inb4 army of cucks starts to white knight

You want real statistics, the highest divorce rate is among christian couples who got married out of highschool.

Go figure

I see a graph, i dont see a source

>But the internet user

Either a merchant or a dumb goy who gets his (((statistics))) from whatever HBO or comedy central garbage that airs on his Talmud Vision

>She is 30 years old
>making more than double what I make
>3 years older than me
>but I'm a fat fuck and she's in great shape

This is because nobody else wants some used up 30 year old career woman

But what if her previous boyfriend was a terrible guy?

Or she is a widow.

Meh. If she's a shade of green I'll put a ring on it

>misreading my post this hard

How's that autism?

>Accusing me of being fallacious when you've just been using ad-hom thus far

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

That serves as a refutation of the data I've posted how?

Based of what evidence?
ants and bees have healthy societies without religion. Actually, hundreds of thousands of different animals have societies without religion. Throughout our entire evolution, we have never needed religion to succeed. I don't think we need it now. Or will need it in the future.

>But what if her previous boyfriend was a terrible guy?
Why did she give her virginity to him
>Or she is a widow.
Only do this if you are getting something way out of your league

>What if he was a terrible guy.

She should've been a better judge of character. Actually, assuming he was a terrible guy is even more damning. Think about it, she was willing to sleep with a terrible guy. That's indicative of some looseness in her sexuality.

>widow

Tragic, but still objectively worse off than a virgin. Plus, there's going to be some psychological issues that most people would rather not deal with.

It's a shitty situation and I have sympathy for those women, but that doesn't change reality. It's sort of like discussions on single motherhood in Conservative circles. Some woman will inevitably throw out "What about widows of dead soldiers?!" It's an emotionally charged red herring.

Reasonable. Unless you knew the girl for years pior to dating and got hitched out of high school shes either unappealing or has had sex

Only if there was a nigger. I don't mean a gentleman of African descent, I mean a nigger.

Get a load of this faggot.
Good luck being a 39 year old skinhead still looking for your virgin. And then realizing the virgin you found was lying to you.

did you think she was a nun before she met you. Stop being an idiot.

Cuck

>Fact: Desirable females attract more the attention of males, and take those who compete to win as their partners
>Therefore, unless you are 12 or something... if your girlfriend is a virgin it's most likely because she's undesirable
Not really
The girls that slut it up the most are 6s because they need to to get male attention

Ad Hom

We are not gonna save western civilization with that attitude.

Not him, but despite the fact that I'm a literal fedora, I'd much rather have a strong Church.

Like it or not, it serves as a cultural regulatory agency, that CAN impact a nation's moral compass through soft-power. The alternative is government intervention, which can't be applied in all cases, or moral decay.

Look at this thread, for example. The "abstinence" crowd has credible data, but there are people trying to make non-arguments to ignore it. Hellfire and Brimstone makes a better sales pitch.

>all these larping faggots ITT

I bet you would all marry the first girl to touch your dick, even if she was a whore. You're all just like Mike Enoch

there are a surplus of virgin women
thy are not hard to find

Data status:

>Refuted [_]
>Not Refuted [x]

>implying you aren't larping "alphaness"
hows that HPV treatin' ya?

Just because you've been unsuccessful with women, and are okay with incurring higher risks for less reward, doesn't mean we all are.

For the love of God can we just get one argument that isn't shit?

This is like the 3rd time you've mentioned HPV.

Do they not teach you about condoms in school anymore?

She doesn't have to be a virgin, but option 2 is good. Just not a slut. And plan 2b can include being single forever and banging hot chicks the rest of your life as your value increases

Because condoms are always successful and it's reasonable to expect people of loose morals to use them 100% of the time.

This website is full of 6s, men and women, who fancy themselves apex humans because they get drunk/high at clubs and sleep with strangers. Like getting STIs and a half dozen crazy stalker ex's makes them so desirable.

I prefer having zero baggage. Less BS to worry about and zero chance of some crazy from the past sabotaging my chances with a wife worthy gf.

God damn it user, IS THERE MORE OF HER OR NOT??

You view everything so black and white.

Not sure if 60 year old wizard, or just autist

Not if she's still a virgin and isn't lying about it.

I'm talking to a chick who's only had sex once but she's a feminist? Is it ok as long as I Redpill her?

bro that all sounds ideal except for the giving in to anal part and not letting you kiss her. Also, at least handjobs would be mandatory

>condoms
>HPV
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that male "condom use may reduce the risk for genital human papillomavirus (HPV) infection" but provides a lesser degree of protection compared with other sexual transmitted diseases "because HPV also may be transmitted by exposure to areas (e.g., infected skin or mucosal surfaces) that are not covered or protected by the condom.

>Only if that boyfriend is a nigger.