I'm curious if there's any Americans here who feel guilty or regret voting for Trumpenführer?

I'm curious if there's any Americans here who feel guilty or regret voting for Trumpenführer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MruQuXeuoD8
youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
youtube.com/watch?v=qqMcYVPmiqI&t=925s
youtube.com/watch?v=beREztwWIIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Former Trump spporter here, and I gotta admit it was fun watching his inauguration crash and burn, but seriously, we can't get this guy put his hands on the nuclear codes

I don't regret it; it was the best of the two available options. That said, I don't think he'll be one of the great leaders of our nation.

Old but gold.

No. Wanna have sex?

As an AnCap/Agoro-Fascist/what the fuck ever I'm regretting not voting for him, if that matters.

As a Former leader of the alt-right, I regret voting for Trump. The racism, and sexism has gone way out of hand. Besides we can't let this guy get our nuclear codes!

I regret nothing.

No now fuck off Norway.

No. This had to be.

There is no god but Kek, and Trump is his prophet.

I was a bit lukewarm on election day, but since then I've come to realize it was totally worth it just for the temper tantrums from celebrities, media and the like.

God bless this mess.

I'm not going to lie, I used to support Trump, but this discussion really changed my mind, and now I'm all for Madam President!

Why would I

Proud as a Canadian standing next to a bed watching his wife with Daddy Bone

This

Even if he turns out to be a good goy we at least have this.

The whole point was that DJT was and is not to be fully trusted, but to vote for the candidate most aligned with our ideals and push him and congress as far to our agenda as possible.

is that the Russian waifu with the voice of an angel?

Regret? Nope. Pride? Yes.

Why would I?

youtube.com/watch?v=MruQuXeuoD8

youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A

youtube.com/watch?v=qqMcYVPmiqI&t=925s

youtube.com/watch?v=beREztwWIIk

He's still better than your loser of a leader on a failed country.
Now fuck off Norway.

no