Lol, and the faggot didn't even get the majority of votes cast

lol, and the faggot didn't even get the majority of votes cast

He did though
The only ones that matter

It just makes it all the sweeter knowing the son of a bitch doubled the national debt we've accrued over the course of what 200+ years?

trump supporters were at work.

also pretty sure these photos were taken at different times relative to when the respective presidents gave their speeches.

also aslo trumps crowd is wider the closer you get to the stage.

>Millions of illegals voted
>Almost every if not every state he lost didn't have proper voter ID laws
>Implying he lost the popular vote
Also
>Implying people want to risk their lives at an event where terrorism threats were rampant
>implying people don't have jobs

How do you manage to breathe?

Trump actually had more people. I've seen both wide shots, its pretty close but I think Trump edges it out because they opened up more lots for people to stand in.

Hillary had 3 million more votes. There were no illegal votes cast according to every watchdog organization. Yet again, Trump is talking out his ass about something he knows nothing about and is unwilling to research.

kek, sure. They missed the once in a lifetime opportunity to see him sworn in because they were at work. No one fucking likes the guy except racist loons like the fags on Sup Forums

No evidence of that. Hillary won 3 million more votes nationwide. Deal with it.

>le day of the rope, gonna kill u libruls

Well aren't you a tough talking fagboy? No one showed up to your tiny dick Emperor's terrible Fascist parade.

>trump supporters were at work

They couldn't take one day off from cooking meth to see their president elect get inaugurated?

Falling for the lying media like the tard you are.

They took the Trump picture while it was still filling up. They did this many times during the election as well, but you dumb fucks still fell for it.

>The working middle class is the rain Trump won
>Working class
>Working

Tfw nobody shows up

>MUH media lies

The cry from every delusional trump shill

>still won

Not an argument.

Project Veritas

(You)
Yeah, I can always go back and watch it on YouTube. My employment is more important than sentiments. It's called responsibility.

US is a Constitutional Republic. You play by the wrong rules and lose too bad BTFO, libshit.

>Le popular vote meme

kys faget

No they never bullshit people...

Ever...

>No evidence of that
Yes there is. Millions of illegals voted in the prior elections there's evidence of that illegal numbers have only increased since then and if you imply that they'd vote for the guy that wants to kick em out you're retarded.
Look at
Because turns out the OP image is misrepresentative and was part of a different time of day.
I think you replied to the wrong person.

>Washington DC
>90% democrat
>90% niggers

All the people today drove to DC from hundreds of miles away. Obama's people just took a 5 minute bus ride from the DC ghettos.

this