Are you all teenagers pretending to be adults?

>KEK, LORD EMPEROR KEK, EYES WIDE OPEN.KEK,REEEEE,DINDU MUFFIN,

>NIGGER xD, muh jew conspiracies, muh 019210282381283828 bogus 8023828% scientific iq charts, muh memes LLLELLLL

This place gives cancer to any normal human being,please stay here and don't spread your cancer more than you have already done

Leaf, I...

>leafcuck defending a nigger tranny

Michelle is much more accomplished in every respect than Melania.

>This place gives cancer to any normal human being

Enjoy your colostomy bag.

all i see on the left are useless filler positions

You children are pathetic, i'm going to bed

wow ,i'm surprised someone on this site said something postive of her. You seem to have a brain,how does it feel to be at the top 0.00000001% of this site's userbase?

>Inb4 13 year olds greentext ">her? KEKKK"

have fun mememing

Why do liberals always, always *always* break their moral principles when dealing with ideological opponents.

Understand, I'm not complaining because I think your standards are retarded and I know history will easily show it.

It's just that if you liked this person, you'd be saying it's "[x]shaming" or whatever, but you don't like the person so suddenly it's principles gone and you erase your memory of the hypocrisy.

Hahahahahahaha! Illiterat burger.... go and drink your buds.

I thought Marxists were against elitism

I'd make Melania a cum laude if you know what I mean

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck if you're Affirmative Action nigger was affirmed. She's dead now.

Melania is the first lady and has 2 degrees and speaks many langauges, and made herself a millionare before Trump and without Communist-Corporate-JewMafia hand outs like Obama

Nigger time is over. This is a new Don

Fucking spic worse than chink

when speaking to an edgy 12 year old. Got in with 4.0 gpa? who cares, you'd get in with 3.5 so it means you got 3.5, REEEEEEE

meanwhile 95% of pol are high school dropouts, neveer went to college or struggle to get above 2.0 with their" super high IQ"

i'm done with you mentally challenged children

Yeah, why can't Melaina be open with her sexuality? No slut-shaming.

Also what said.

Michelle 2020

generalizations are never accurate

any group of people will have an outlier

sometimes the outlier is more effective than the group so the group follows

This

She will BTFO Trump after he catches the blame for the next big financial crisis which is forecasted for 2018, and initiates an Iran war

Fuck off leaf.

>normal human being
Stop pretending you are one of

>hurr duur blacks and whites on average have the same iq. and even if they do have an iq differential it doesn't amount to any real world consequences and it's caused by white privilege

no, kid. kys.

If you took a look at MObama's thesis, you'd know there's not much to brag about there.

>But she graduated from university

Sorry but if you go to a "academic institution" and you have not produced any academic achievements are aiming to provide any academic achievements then it means absolute shit that you graduated from an "academic institution" outside of self-gloating.

So come on you fucking leaf. Tell me what she has achieved academically. What is her academic mark she's aiming to leave behind or is she still just pondering what it means to be a chimp?

Makes me believe even more so fancy education means shit.

i'd like melania to graduate cum laude from the school of my dick if you know what i mean

you forgot:
>Affirmative action negress

>Princeton
>Harvard
>Chicago University
yuck. makes me wanna puke.

>i like my leafs extra salty.

Two degrees in what?
There is nothing wrong with her being a trophy wife. No need to make stuff up.

Yeah. Ill come back in a few months and be technically allowed here.
>inb4 underage ban

lmao i love canadian posters so much, upboat if you agree?

no, they are all 12 year olds pretending to be teenagers pretending to be adults. I dont know what to make of voting age people who support trump. Dalis "Young Virgin Auto-Sodomized by the Horns of Her Own Chastity" may come close.

>IF

obama, get off that proxy

She was disbarred. Some role model.

Plus "she" was born a man.

This thread is gay and stupid. Sage
also
>leaf

>Are you all teenagers pretending to be adults?
It's more likely that it is the opposite.

You can't Xshame someone who sleeps with a bigot.

She took one semester of uni and dropped out, and she has never been seen speaking any languages except for English, which is rather poor