Obamas, Clintons, Bushes

Serious discussion: what do you think was going through their minds during the inauguration?

oh YHWH oh Reptile overlords why not us we want to sleep in a shitty house that is the white house and not our glorious mansions. *snicker*

>Serious discussion: what do you think was going through their minds during the inauguration?

A mup da do didda po mo gub be dat bix nood dum cof ho mufugga.

Michelle is thinking about Hillary "I really hate that bitch." Why do you think Obama didn't pardon Hillary.

hillary hates her and blames her for the loss cause hillary blames everybody but herself. also obama and the clintons don't get along cause she's a subhuman black while clintons have been running the country for nearly 30 years while she's a chimp.

michelle hates hillary because her husbands legacy is going to be flushed down the toilet along with everything she did cause hillary is such a corrupt loser piece of shit

who cares

I think this is surprisingly accurate

>40 years of planning and I lost the presidency to a reality tv star who took up politics 18 months ago as a joke

Michelle "I can't believe this bitch lost to a troll with no experience or real platform"

Hillary " thank god trump took on my partners from Goldman Sachs so I'll keep getting that check "

woogie boogie nigger, at least finally the new first lady is actually a lady and doesnt have a benis

>failures getting checks
not how it works

No fucks are being given. W has been pretty jovial though the trump experience. I don't get it. The rest of the family has been distressed enough. Bushes are a part of the criminal enterprise just the same.

Hell, if 9/11 cracks open and the government is implicated, W will feel the burn.

Maybe he just gave up, doesn't care to self preserve because he at least acknowledges what shit he and his family are.

I'm not an expert into reading people's minds but I think from Michelle's body language she seems like a kind of dumb woman. I think she was thinking "oh this white RACIST man won only because he's a white racist man, america is such a shit hole I hate every place outside of chicago, NYC and washington. What a waste of time I hate this country and everything that makes it actually great."

Hillary probably thought that Michelle looked like an ape, Michelle probably thought that Hillary looked like the Grim Reaper, George W Bush and Laura probably laughed internally as they know they started this whole shit. Well, technically.

Dumbass Dubya can't even figure out a poncho

Michelle is an Alinsky kid just like Barrak and Hillary. She's is into the same smiling face knife in your back sadistic chaos culture as the rest of them. No dummy. Just evil.

holy fuck he's great

It was just a plastic bag, they were trying to suffocate him

Our Dubya has one last moment of retarded greatness. Beautiful.

2017 is just one hilarious win after the other.

how hard did the don cum tonight lads?

I thought I felt something shaking an hour ago

clinton looks so smug, probably glad that she doesn't have to be pres.

>Soros senpai is gonna kill us.

Fuckers.

Probably had Kellyanne suck his cock inside Cadillac One.

pretty homosexual thing to say there buddy i think you might be a FANCY BOY

>Do I really have to smile for the plebians?

He's a smart fucker, he just doesn't give a shit.

Bush openly stated he voted for Hillary you fucking idiot. He's playing all sides and losing them all.

What about Jimmy Carter?

He was president for two terms and through a lot of it, he partied pretty well.
Unlike the others, he could give less of a shit about politics now because he has a free ride to paint or whatever he wants to do for the rest of his life.

>mfw that picture
He's so fucking adorable.

Right

Basic research.

>he could give less of a shit

Learn how to speak your language, you moron.

>No fucks are being given. W has been pretty jovial though the trump experience. I don't get it.

Trump marks the end of the era. The end of corrupt, bought and owned politicians. George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama all fall under that. They're probably relieved of having no pressure on them, but also having some freedom before any further controversies happen.

Idk about Jimmy Carter though. Didn't seem as corrupt as the others.

>one last moment of retarded greatness

kek

All those shady deals and promises they made for when she becomes president. How are they going to answer them now?

>that black guy by obama
>why's bush fucking crinkling

Fucking Dubya. He's still got it.

I just noticed Cheney behind him lel

>when you fuck up your puppet strings

You can loose and still be a good sport. George is a Texan, he probably thinks of it like a poker game. You win some you lose some.

I dunno but I'd pay straight money to see those two knife fight to the death

by going missing in a kayaking accident when having a weight lifting accident where she shoots herself in the back of the head twice from across the room

It's true, despite all his goofy shit the dude is actually pretty fucking smart.