Pol worships a cuck who can't take a punch

>pol worships a cuck who can't take a punch

Lmao
He was crying and running away like a little bitch

i bet if you took a sucker punch your faggot anarchist ass would call the police.

going to need ID on attacker

who's that? gavin? looks a bit like richard spenser so maybe someone else got smacked

Wouldn't surprise me if that cuck Spencer was a 4th Kike-Sect'er.

Nazi Cosplayer got sucker punched by a bitch black bloc Antifas cunt.

I want to beat both of them up for being such try hards.

>Sup Forums does X
you need to go back

Im pretty sure thats sam hyde

Kek

He got forearmed in the neck and started crying

You're a lefty if you think that he's a nazi.

He was about to talk about Pepe. He walks around with little frogs in his pocket.

He is Jeb! tier.

Wish he got knocked out.

The punchers name is greg cross and is from st.louis missouri

he bragged on his facebook and twitter that he was paid and it was a setup

not sure if he was paid by the nazis or the hipster pussies

fuck richard spencer

if you look closely at the nose, it's a key identifying feature

antifa violence is always so light on

single weak ass punch guy fumbles around on the ground for a while then runs off

woah so violent

i'm also surprised that no one grabbed him and bashed him or at least held him till the cops came though

>pol worships a cuck who can't take a punch
Literally everyone on pol thinks Spencer is some variety of controlled opposition or just a faggot in general. Hello newfriend. Welcome to pol.

I said he's a nazi cosplayer.

He's a faux nazi, a cuck, and a glory hunting douche.

desu Richard Spencer did turn white nationalism from white trash skinheads into an intellectual 20 something white guy thing.

Job's done though and he's kind of gay. and clearly desperately wants to be the leader and make money off it if. But he's not a leader, and his content sucks. He should be a think tank guy. NPI and hotel conferences are perfect for him. Nothing more. Cast him aside as a leader and mock him when he's a fag

hey faggots guess who's the president?
try again at the gay bar and see what happens :)

No he didnt lmao he tried to hijack an existing movement

It's funny how many of you dislike him.

Yeah, he's cringey as fuck, but 10x better than literally anyone else you've ever heard come out with those views.

If you're one of these "I never heard of this guy before heilgate" then you're wrong and don't realize that Sup Forums hasn't been the center of edge politics since like 2012.

He did grow it, he was extremely influential in making it intellectual and acceptable for middle class whites. But like I said, job's done, he's some new england yuppie fag, and we need natural masculine leaders now.

He said that nazis hate him and he's right i guess. Don't understand the hate, it's irrational as fuck.

>2012
haha youre like a kid
nope hes just like the rest of the numale media shill cucks

Real talk though, taking a punch like a bitch = KO

RS but up a deflecting block, cocked his torso and head back as the punch came, rolled with it, and converted the kinetic energy to lateral movement- that walk/jog he did in the other direction.

That ain't too bad, especially when he didn't plan on reciprocating blows.

Options were
>KO floored
Bad mojo
>Fight back
Bad mojo
>Literally run away AFAP
I wouldn't have shit on him for that, but not the optics he wanted
>Cock back, deflect, roll with it, gain distance, reestablish ground

Which is what he did. For a skinnyfat faggot RS took it surprisingly well. Good instincts.

This, I had no idea who he was and neither did the majority of the people here. They tried to create the illusion that he was part of the movement all along as part of the scam.

>but 10x better than literally anyone else you've ever heard come out with those views.

This is the kind of thing a follower says.