How do you go from

How do you go from

>Because you'd be in jail
>Bill Clintion is a rapist

to

>Please stand up and clap for Mrs Clinton, I have a lot of respect for those two people

?

Campaign season is all bantz and nobody keeps their promises, and if you didn't know that then you were born yesterday

It's called "rubbing salt in the wound," OP, and it's a sweet, sweet revenge.

It's called "being a con artist and saying anything to get elected".

>he honestly thought that Hillary was some kind of evil criminal
Nigger please she's nothing special on the hill.

shut up leaf i'm asking the americans

I'd like to think it's the somewhat required professional-ism of a to be president talking to their now former competition. Sort of like not gloating "ha ha you fucking loser! You're a loser!" Because that would be unbecoming of the current POTUS. Not that Trump doesn't dig himself a hole from time to time with his twitter rants and comments.

I say this as someone who voted for Trump. Sometimes he needs to think more before he speaks, or just shut the fuck up entirely. Half baked/thought out ideas make him seem stupid.

Either a that, or he was looped into the fact that the elite ring of Zionist Reptile NWO People have a hitman who will make him JFK'd if he keeps pushing.

They've both ridden in the Lolita Express. It would be pretty stupid to accuse the other one of rape

...........oh............

>xD I posted the berber dude again in reply to a portuguese poster xD

He didn't wanna get his family suicided would be my guess.

>what is irony

Drumpflets will defend this

Just part of being in that office now. Class, decorum, etc..

Candidates are all generally very different before they become President. It's a different game then. I don't think anybody really believes this sort of thing is genuine.

he has to make her comfortable. if he's too aggressive too early, she will be prepared and able to evade justice.

>tfw you will never eat in such a comfy lunch room

Well back to the messdeck for us milfags

Do you just ramble off any dopey shit that flies through your brain in public?

It's called tact.

What ship?

ITT: Sup Forums convert to CTR en masse because Trump told them to

Sad!

Uscgc Seneca

She did give him the presidency. It was a nice move of her

All in all with my rank (nothing important but i dont get shit on its bretty comfy)

Kek

Because when it comes right down to it, literally everyone there knows Hillary probably did what was said but it is really just a drop in the ocean compared to some of the things others have done in politics.

I wish I knew everything that happened behind the curtain in the Whitehouse. You know there has to be some truly dark and evil shit happening or being conspired there regularly.

Semper P CoGuar.

Thnx bro, there was a lot of happy faces today at work.

Time to get back on patrol and enforce sum borders

You shouldn't be so hard on Hillary.

>calls him a leaf
>gets buttmad when someone posts alberto

Man, you're a special kind of moron....