The far right is very good at doxxxing people

>the far right is very good at doxxxing people
Are we?

Doxing isn't hard when the internet is full of idiots

>please don't share this
Why are liberals such cowards?

Yeah, we are. We invented it.

She's in Spring, Texas.
She put her city, and her place of work on her profile like an idiot.

Holy shit. I don't want to hurt anybody, or do anything illegal, but I wouldn't mind giving her boss a call.

Already called her house and made nasty threats then screamed "Trump" several times before hanging up.

HAHA NAZIS BTFO

NO ANTIFA PUSSY FOR YOU TONIGHT BOY, THEY ARE UNTO YOU AND YOUR SCHEMES

>ANTIFA
Stopped reading there desu

>wanting dirty hippie riot grrrl pussy
Gross.

I would leave the boyfriend out of this desu

>She's already fucking doxxed on the 1st post

>implying the bf isn't the one who feeds her antifa nonsense

Just how new are you around here faggot???

>not your personal army, we belong to Trump

And telling him what? It's legal to protest and there's no evidence she did anything particularly unsavory. Get more evidence of serious leftist antics before blowing your load too early, retards.

>antifa scum usurping and pretending to be alt-right

you're either in or you are not, shitbag

Get your head on straight, summerfag

Reminder that doxxxing is a rule violation.

KU student i take it?

Oh, and the guy who wrote this doxxes people all the fucking time.

You can get banned for this shit.

whatever you do "don't" do it
whatever you do "don't" share it with us

You can get banned for this shit.

what did he mean by this

Enjoy your ban OP.

damn even their protest "tips" are just useless throw-away fact listicles that people already know

>watch out for hook ups
lol do antifas get laid at these things? christ

means drugs you NEET

Doxxing used to mean something back when people didn't volunteer info about everything from when they took a shit to how big it was on kikebook.

I'm sure he'd like to know that he employs a rioter

i am the ELITE HACKER known as Sup Forums

so you lefties better watch out or i'll get you

t.Sup Forums

You guys are all getting banned. Doxxxing is a global rule violation.

This is so fucking cringey

lol

Aaaaaand there it is.

These people really think they are fighting an actual war.

liberals sure love pizza.

The far right and the far left dox each other all the time.

These people need one or two of their guys to fuck with the wrong person and the whole movement collapses. As it stands now their entire mindset is we can be thugs without repercussion. The moment they see repercussion they will stop like cowards.

On 5 the answer is not to sift through pictures online but infiltrate them in person then get their identities once they take the masks off going to and from the event. Covertly take incriminating pictures of them fighting with police then again afterwards in the same clothes to compare with the mask/face covering free. Sit on for a few weeks to avoid blowing cover then send off whole dump alongside names and any other personal details to relevant police force and university authorities. Sit back and wait for the fun to happen.

t. did this to old uni antifa faggots and got several thrown out of uni and two others thrown in prison

Also of course has the other great affect of making them suspicious of any newcomers once they get wind that people are infiltrating them and reporting them.

They sure love getting shit-tier jobs and blaming other people for their total failure to launch/being pretend revolutionaries.

>we're peaceful! Everyone who incites violence and destroys property are secret undercover cops!
You can't argue anything with these people because they'll just fall back on shit like this.

>The far right is good at doxxing

The far left makes it too easy

Seems like a non-violent protestor to me. She seems to have her head on straight and is working 3 jobs despite being in high school. Why does Sup Forums have a problem with this again?

No mercy. Collateral damage.

>Are we
You are most certainly not the "far right" even if you imagine yourself in the "alt-right".