Brit/pol/ - Brush your fucking teeth edition

>How to properly take care of your teeth
nhs.uk/Livewell/dentalhealth/Pages/Dentalhealthintroduction.aspx

>THINGS: The Movie - Top producer in talks with Tony Blair to make film about his life
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/14/la-la-land-look-top-producer-talks-make-blair-movie/

>Milkman rules out LAB-LIB Pact - "The people will never forgive Corbyn"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-latest-tim-farron-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-opposition-divisive-a7536516.html

>"Start by over-valuing then settle in the middle" - Britain gets offered a favourable deal that would lead to a Soft Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/755807/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Britain-stay-in-EU-transitional-deal
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/jean-claude-juncker-says-brexit-talks-will-be-very-very-very-difficult

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>Corbyn's pledge of a 3-line whip in favour of voting to trigger Article 50 is dropped as his Cabinet rebels against him
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-shadow-minister-tulip-siddiq-vote-against-article-50-trigger-brexit-jeremy-corbyn-told-mps-a7537006.html

>Starmer: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Copeland and Stoke by-elections will be on Feb 23
news.sky.com/story/labour-planning-double-by-election-on-23-february-10734971

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Jf7PRcBP38
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneer_(dentistry)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best edition

The ABSOLUTE STATE of Brit/pol/s teeth. Literally walking stereotypes.

How do Americans get white teeth? Your teeth are unhealthily white.

>tfw you have teeth of steel and everyone is jealous

tooth bleaching or something like that

>I consume unhealthy amounts of sugar and I don't understand the concept of oral hygiene
>this somehow makes me better than anyone in this thread

maybe you should have taken care of your real teeth

Crest whitening strips
They're bad for your teeth in the long run though.

Surely it would be worth going private? Can't be too bad unless you're poor.

>unless you're poor.

Nail/head etc. Inb4 some ayn rand wanker tells me I deserved it

The call that saved Brexit

My teeth are all natural.
I'm sorry that you can't fathom an anglo having better genetics than you.

You deserved it by not taking care of your teeth

The Bog bros bow to the Chuckles

What are we referencing here?

I find it hard to believe you can afford internet and a computer but not a private dental appointment.
Unless you're in a library, in which case bravo.

poor people like smoking and drinking, read a sociology book nigger

stop smoking and drinking

My teeth are quite resilient to be honest, when I was a kid I'd often skip brushing my teeth and never got a cavity. Doesn't mean I have to say fuck it and try my hardest to get one.

>Implying genetics contribute much to the whiteness of your teeth
It's simple really, just like any other pat of your body, if you clean regularly then yes it'll be clean, but if you don't then they won't be, it's not like your genetics will cause your gums to produce toothpaste while you're asleep and your teeth will brush themselves.

Fuck off you thick, filthy cunt.

>stop smoking

alright

>and drinking

literally Ahmed

I just have no need to brush my teeth unless my breath smells.
Once every day or two and i'm sorted.

Smoking and drinking are filthy, it's when they tell you to stop eating bacon you need to ring the reverend.

>somehow sell shitbox laptop from 2002 for enough money to buy a sandwich
>lose my ability to shitpost forverer

that preachy libtard webgame about trying to live through a month in poverty was bullshit, they didn't take into account shitposting

>tfw you can't be global as everyone hates you cuz of slavery

Why do British accents suck so much

You all sound like freakish weirdos

celebrities need to be kicked out with the pakis tbqh

What do you smoke lads?

>Falling for the fluoride Jew

How new are you?

>How do Americans get white teeth? Your teeth are unhealthily white

Bleaching once a month or so with peroxide gel placed in rubber mouthguards.

Isn't shit toof just an old /brit/ myth? Don't you guys have a national dental health insurance?

Most people in the USA have to pay out of pocket for Dentists. (We get a discount on our taxes though)

>tfw Burger
>fluiride in my water
>don't even have to brush my teeth

>Yanks

>America
>lecturing anyone on Jews

The Rabbi gave a nice speech yesterday didn't he?

he said, as his women creamed at the shortest sentence in our accents. ya got us

>Muslims

How's your mayor doing?

>Yanks

Dental and optical are private, the only two aspects of healthcare that are private, so people neglect them big league.

You can get them for free but only if you you have some serious debilitating illness, like abseses or diabetes.

#NotMyMayor

Outdated meme. Nice try Muhamed.

>Outdated

When did the spics and niggers get removed?

who are those two slags?

Our Jews are on notice. And we put your bust back!

Nige's new fan club.

Brit/pol/ hates Churchill

>Winston "burn the Aryan, purge the Anglo" Churchill

Haha, great

Yeah, yeah, I know, but it's a friendship thing.

>tfw

You realize that the "British have bad teeth meme" was just a ploy by the Jews to get British to overcompensate on their dental care, thereby exposing themselves to high levels of fluoride, thereby lowering their inclination to resist invasion from Muslims.

???

Though it is better than whatever nigger they had before

The king nigger was dethroned today. Do I need to explain your own meme to you?

Our idol! You saved it! Fuck off.

Sorry you didn't give us Mosley, OK?

Yeah I'm sure the jew hive of all jew hives would have loved a Mosley bust

krauts

>Friendship
FUCK THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

You come off as a paedophile does to his victim

You're a world power who usurped our position in the 1900s with some frankly fucking shocking tactics that proved you were absolutely no friend of ours, including but not limited to;

>Forcing us to scrap a lot of our Navy after WWI to 'appease Germany' (turns out later you just wanted us weakened)

>Loans at massive interest during WWII because you knew we needed them, with the express goal of killing our empire

>Cucked our men en masse and caused divorce rates to absolutely spike, forever tarnishing the sanctity of marriage in the eyes of millions of Brits

>Suez

>Fucking us over over the Falklands and TO THIS DAY still calling it "Las Malvinas"

>Pressured muh based Thatcher into letting you build air bases in our country to attack Libya

>YOU LITERALLY FUNDED THE FUCKING IRA AND BILL CLINTON GAVE THEM VALIDITY BY HOLDING TALKS AND MEETINGS WITH THEM

>And last but not least most recently your creepy "Special Relationship" meme where you just drag us into kike wars as your lapdog

America and Britain have never

NEVER

been allies. Thatcher and Reagan, Blair and Bush were mates out of a horrible sense of a shared love of massacring the Middle East, but that's fucking it

And to top it off, on a non-political level you're all rude barnstorming "HOWDDYYY YALLLL HOW ARE THINGS IN BASED BRITAIN SINCE YOU ELECTED FARAGE AS YOUR PRESIDENT??? HAVE THE SJWS BEEN BTFO???" cunts who shit all over these threads

lad...

You fucking gave us Churchill, stop being mad when we display it. What's Trump gonna do; toss is back to the UK and demand a picture of Cameron with a pig head?

God I don't know what would be sadder, if you're an alt trip or if you genuinely love him enough to copypaste his thoughts as your own.

Dear Brits, I'm going to London mainly to watch the Arsenal - Burnley game. Will spend this saturday visiting the Palace, Big Ben, Hyde Park and some other places.

Any tips for places/pubs to visit and what to avoid?

the STATE of tripfags

>You're a world power who usurped our position in the 1900s with some frankly fucking shocking tactic
If you're willing to blame us for what FDR's (((administration))) did, I'm gonna blame you for dismantling the Empire.

>"Special Relationship" meme
That's "coalition of the willing", which most of our country hated or couldn't define.

>based Britain
Not every yank who posts in brit/pol/ is a shitty reddit refugee who sucks off UKIP for everything. God forbid I try to celebrate our countries having a better relationship now without you trying to hold me accountable for shitty things a bunch of American kikes did.

Tourist areas are fine, besides there's nothing of interest in the shit(skin) parts of London so the most you really have to look out for are gyppo pickpockets and the like.

That's kind of what we have then. Dental plans unless they are a corporate perk only make sense if you have a kid that needs braces on the horizon. Otherwise it doesn't make financial sense. Even if you have crowns you are better off saving the money and pay out of pocket with that.

I'm not an anglo, personally I don't really care, but I do hate yanks, especially the mongs who post down right stupid shit like the special friendship meme.

ignore him desu, he's Brit/pol/'s worst tripfag

You think the special relationship we have with you is fucked up; (((they're))) a lot nastier to other countries.

Reminder that ENGLAND and America are best buddies and buttmad sheep shagging Welsh dole scum can fuck off.

Only posting because I can't sleep. County Durham here. I'm as cold as ice. My Mrs. is on nights. She's police.
I made her some soup for breakfast. I don't want to put the heating on yet.

>Welsh

Why don't you re-adopt the orange white blue flag? It looks so much better than your Napoleon cuck stamp.

I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP! I'M GOING BONKERS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Fuck off leek boy.

Ours is older than the French flag m8

No, the current shades used are French. Your red white blue used to be pic related, the Statenvlag, that Luxembourg went on to adopt.

(((fun)))

(((Based Tories))) amirite lads?

>ameriblobs

>2017
>liking any politician

At this point it'll be a military coup or nothing at all, British politics are an absolute waste of time

DELETE THIS! You heartless insensitive prick!

>nick griffin
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jf7PRcBP38

ah man I've got some serious pain at the base of my esophagus. it's not all the time though, I don't know if that's bad or good

The man's useless, the BNP is dead

So how badly fucked is Labour now? The upcoming by-elections are going to slaughter them and split the party, I'd give them 3 years until they are no longer a political force in this country.

>lads have i got cancer theres this weird pain in my stomach and i keep burping
The absolute state of self diagnosis

I want Corbyn to go 3/3 on leadership elections. They deserve it. The PLP is too infested with commie student scum

It will be like a game of agar.io where the biggest blob is a blue tory one controlled by blindly loyal voters

no I'm used to everything normal, I wouldn't even mention it if it wasn't different this time, Actually why am I even mentioning it now? fuck you guys, and me for bothering

Yes or no, have you taken indigestion relief?

no, I threw my Tums out so I could complain on the internet because that's what does it for me

A smacked arse would do you the power of good.

well when I'm too close to death to put up any resistance you can go nuts

We need a war.

veneers are popular.
that's what donald trump has.
they literally file away the outer layer of your teeth and put on a gleaming white ceramic veneer over it.

>over them
pardon the 'tism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veneer_(dentistry)

Almost certainly both older and harder than you so keep the 'eee these kids' bit

All teeth look whiter in contrast to dark complexions