Women's March

Can someone explain to me this? Why are they marching?

Women have rights, they can vote, do anything they want. Women have equal wages. If they're marching for pro-choice, sure that's one thing, but then it isn't a "women's march", but a "pro-choice march".

im going to ruin the fbpb before anyone else can post

What are their goals?

It's just a meme

>It's just a meme

That's the only real answer isn't it Sup Forums?

Because they need something to complain about. That's all protests are nowadays. Just people wanting to be edgy and feel like they are fighting for something.

they should fight to make me sandwiches

.women are equal

excuse me shitlord, but until women are born with penises women are not equal

It's just fallout from the democrats going all out on identity politics.

Because of liberal propaganda, there is lots of women that actually believe that their rights will be taken away from them and nobody will treat women with respect anymore.

women are born with penis, we call those men. :^)

>nobody will treat women with respect anymore.

Implying they ever had respect. They have to earn it just like everyone else. So fucking entitled.

Why do women do a lot of crazy stuff?

You need to realize that there's no point in even asking. They just do.

You'll be a lot happier when you realize this and just work around it.

this. read the fucking sign on his fucking guitar, fuckhead. you really don't get it. this is IT motherfucker, the big fight. if we don't crush the motherfucking fascists, its all over.

>Why are they marching?
Because Trump didn't grab them by the pussy.

I somewhat disagree with this guy but I think he's on point with some things.

My interpretation of modern feminism is that it is a class between women losing their entitlements, and women wanting full equality.

The difference from the feminism we see nowadays and the feminism of the early 20th century is that now they have nothing to actually fight for. Movements like women's suffrage were movements for equality and in the 60's feminists protested for equity (equal opportunity).

What I think the problem is now is that millennial women are adjusting to actually having equality. They are able to get all the same jobs as men as long as they aren't too physically demanding, and they are completely equal in pay and in the economy.

Yet these millennial women still feel their intrinsic desires to bear children and start a family. Their "privileges" I mentioned, were the privilege to stay home and not work, yet get everything from their working husbands as they raised their children.

Modern day feminism is fighting for entitlements AND equality. Something that cannot coexist. You can not live a dependent lifestyle like a queen in a castle. Getting your house, car, food, and clothes from your husbands paycheck while also working a full time career. You're either fully integrated and expected to bear the same responsibility as men in the workforce, or you are allowed to stay at home and be responsible for the children. You cannot have both

It's a shit test. Children will throw a fucking fit every day if the authority figure gives them what they want.
If they discover this is how they get whatever they want, they'll keep pushing until someone finally spanks them.
You have to understand, these women have the mind of a child.

They bought non--refundable plane tickets to see Hillary's inauguration

clash* between women losing their entitlements

not class

Just a quick fix

But he fascists crush you!

Some women are born with feminine penis

Hell maybe in 20-30 they will my friend. Women are feeble-minded, they believe and internalize anything their properly persuaded to believe.

We should start telling them it's "equality" to stay at home and be a housewife. Show them studies that prove women in the 50's were happier than them. Redpill one generation of women to be lazy fucks that only cook, clean, and raise the kids and voila, we fixed the modern day woman problem.

True story- my liberal friend went to one of these rallies and was so put off by all of the obnoxious dykes that he is no longer liberal

kek